"Do you drive, user? This job really does require transportation...

>"Do you drive, user? This job really does require transportation. You're a grown man and your mommy isn't going to be able to drive you to work everyday. I saw her through my office window. Get the fuck out of my office you worthless parasite. "

Just start driving you stuttering autist retard

I know how to drive but I don't drive sir. I consider it beneath me

>tfw 23 and still no driver's license

Thanks!

Nice quads also.

>Sir

But apparently gagging on a man's cock is fine

>not getting her to drop you off 100m from work

Was pretty late getting mine at 19. My bro is 28 and still hasn't got his lmao.

cars are a money sink to keep normies in their caste. just rent a room right next to your job

R u me? I have my learners license only

I'm 26 and I have never operated a car at all.

>be me
>epileptic
>barely any knowledge of driving
>not allowed to learn to drive for two years until after date of last seizure
>finally two years
>shortly after proceed to have another seizure

I've accepted the fact that I'll probably never learn to drive.

will be fully self driving cars in a few years

Holy shit guys, what are you going to do in an emergency when you need to get in a car and drive?? Even if you don't drive you should at least know how.

And you should learn on a stick shift, bitches love stick shift

i cannot fucking wait, thats actually whats motivating me to earn money so i can get one

I will die in a crash if I have to drive myself

I know how to from video games.

That doesn't help the fact that I live near an incredibly dangerous volcanic fault. I'm a sitting, non-driving duck.

Self-driving cars could potentially be a boon for the disabled; however, they value the lives of pedestrians more than the person inside the car.
Plus, gubmint could stop it at any time if they think I'm not giving them a proper cut of the crypto.

>however, they value the lives of pedestrians more than the person inside the car.

Only if they are programmed to.

just donate to the CIA and vote democrat and they will let you live

Driving is a good "skill" to have which is easy to aquire. 10/10 would get a license again.

>tfw drive a manual car since its the best anti theft device in my country

If it erupts, every other volcano in the area erupts, yet people are PRODDING at the freaking thing!

Crap. Voted for Trump already, so I already lost my evacuation jet.

>does not have a driver so he can chill in the backseat and trade on his thinkpad
you are never gonna make it,sry

Hey look into using fat instead of carbohydrates as your main source of energy. Something about a physiological change that can help with epilepsy. I forget the name, but maybe it will help you.

>got license at 17
>don't want to buy a metal taxation block just to impress some goldstein

Ketogenic diet

I know about that.

Have yet to try it though.

It's worth trying if it's affecting your life in a negative way

>from usa
>25
>no license
>moved to London so now I don't need one
Fuck cars. It's like throwing money away

Super way to lose weight - it just melts off you. Ketogenic+daily walks (then later HIIT) got me from fat fuck to joining the military.

I live a 5 minute walk from the office.

>uber

its really good, back when i was really into fitness
i looked amazing, felt amazing, my skin glow in the sunlight

its really amazing u dont have to stop eating carbs ompletely but keep it to a minimun and only then complex carbs
so i say about 5-10% of ur diet should be carbs

>>uber

Enjoy getting raped

Are you implying transit doesn't cost money? Lmao stay a neet

Got mine at 29.

I walk to work dumbass. And yes, transit fees are cheaper unless you work far from where you live

fucking retards stop with the "muh carbs are bad" shit.
Carbs are only bad if you are a mentally retarded fucktard that is to stupid to stop eating when enough is enough.
Get out the fucking sugar, BAM 50% less of your daily carbs.

Ever heard of convenience you dumb idiot?

There's nothing wrong with being a NEET. I was a NEET for three years. But people who can't drive (in places where having your own transportation is necessary) are the absolute bottom of the barrel scum. Fucking hopeless losers with no desire to improve themselves in any way. Cars are cheap as fuck and getting a license is braindead easy. I wouldn't hire someone who can't drive either because it shows you are completely incompetent and incapable of taking care of things on your own.

Wow, what the fuck? Half you guys can't even drive? What's the point of making it to lamboland then?

lamboland is a state of mind user

lambos are shit

hire a driver with your lambo

Just get your license. Then borrow your mom's car when you have to. It's what I did when I was 18 and looking for a job, and until I had the money to buy a vehicle.

no, user is right, it means that lamboland isnt even a dream, its a joke

Not surprising, half the people here haven't left the house in six months. You think they are capable of learning a real life skill and then scheduling an appointment to take a test? Lmao

>tfw live in Canada so in order to drive parents car I need to be added as secondary driver and that costs my parents money that they want me to cover

I thought I was pathetic for getting my license at 19. Don't you guys find it embarrassing to not have it?

I got mine around 24 I think.

Hello fellow American.