Can confirm being fat is better than being a skeleton, faggots asking to cut or bulk just fucking bulk

Can confirm being fat is better than being a skeleton, faggots asking to cut or bulk just fucking bulk

5'9 manlet emperor btw

You aren't fat but your chest looks like shit.
I guess you are doing SS or SL or some stupid shit like that

>abs barely show
>not fat

and yeah idk why it won't fucking grow.

your abs show because you have no muscle

when i'm that vascular in the arms, my abs easily show (even accounting for differences in veininess)

wat

*abs don't show

wtf miring that vascularity

i'm a fatass i'm going to cut

How the fuck did you put on 24 pounds in just over 2 months?

dianabol

>Implying SS or SL is a bad thing
Stop being a queer bruh

Wrong. Skeletons don't have to worry about loose skin running their physiques for the rest of their existence.

Keep it up,OP. I started at the same time as you with roughly same stats but I've only put on about 12 lbs. Good on you.

im fat not fucking morbidly obese lol

>being fat is better than being a skeleton
Yeah, if you start as a skeleton
If you start fat you'll have to cut first

arent u gonna be fat either way

If you start as a skellington you'll get muscles. Weak fatties have to cut fat first unless they're feeling like moving into obese territory during bulk

the only good thing about starting out fat is that they can get stupid strength gains while cutting down.

even though they're in a deficit, the body will eat at all of that fat and spare A LOT of the muscle. that's why former fatties who lifted throughout weight loss usually end up jacked af w/ huge calves and arms.

the loose skin sucks though

Can confirm, I'm a recovering fatty making great strength gains while on a pretty big deficit

I was always pretty active for being so fat though

Really fucking easy if you were deathly skinny and low bf.

Dude I gained 15lbs in 3 weeks on my first ever clean bulk. Went from 141 to 165. Just saying, it's not impossible.

It looks like the width of your ribcage grew a fucking foot

6'2 68kg > 85kg 3.5months
if you're a skelly, it's so easy, just stuff yourself. Bonus points if it's clean food, not junk

got some fat ofc, but nothing drastic, some abs were still there

How did you get more vascular from gaining fat? wtf did u hop on dat dere or did you just eat a bunch of salty cheeseburgers and fuck yourself up?

This makes me feel fucking great.

Are you counting cals?
How much do you eat?

>5'9
>161 pounds
>Fat
You're still skelly lmao
I'm 5'9 180 when I wake up and still feel kinda lean

>he fell for the squats and deadlifts are enough for abs meme

Was sleeping, it's not perfect but 4-5k a day, around 75-80% of it is clean like brown rice and shit, the rest is stuff like bread or sauce, because sometimes I can't stomach plain chicken anymore