Squat plugs

I lost my squat plug the other day. I left it in the locker room at the gym.

Looking for a new one, what kind do you guys use? Pic related it's my old one.

I use a cheap plastic one I got on Amazon.

I just use the disposable ones. My gym gives them out for free

I forgot mine, but my personal trainer just laid down beneath me while I squatted.

That's a shame, a real artisan one too.
I like the wide cone plastic ones. I remember I was at the gym Sunday and I forgot mine so I had to use one of the loaners. (There goes $20 am I right?!) Anyway, the only one left was this big one some indian guy just set down. It fit in alright but when I started squatting I could tell it was going to be an off day. So anyway yesterday my but felt really weird and I was starting to get concerned so I went to an urgent care clinic. Got my test results back this morning turns out I have AIDS now.

I'm curious. What does this thing do?

Keeps your form in check wothout impacting your gains.

It's really revolutionary
You should buy tb h especially if you have bad form

a butt plug inserted shortly before squatting will dilate your anus, which should give you a better cue for the proper passive sphincter tone while you're at the bottom of the squat

Honestly, its kinda gross but I just go with sharpie and a condom, basically a fraction of the price

My gym just has a bin of reusable ones near the racks

Are these the new fingerboxes

It's just to troll retards here.

when you see a poo in loo drop his back in without first washing it

I've been lifting heavy for 30 years now, and it's amazing how much has changed around the gym. When I was in college (1980's), the spotter would always give the lifter 'the bung' by applying anal pressure with his index finger until the set was finished. We didn't need any fancy equipment back then, and I know a few guys who still use this method, myself included

>using a squat plug after pajeet

Ya dun goofed. Bet you could smell the curry a mile off

What is it with Poos and poor gym etiquette?

You really have to leave humanity behind if you want serious gains from squating OP

/fits must be full of teenagers these days.

How can you still find this funny? This was somewhat funny when it was new and actually got people.
Now it's just cringeworthy.

I thought at first that it was just put in the ground in a way that it penetrates you each time you go down

Mine stabs me before a big lift so my cns is primed and I can make the lift

I'd recommend pic related.

Got mine on aliexpress but the shipping takes a month

as an actual unironic prostate explorer, i don't find these threads funny

>tfw you jizz every rep

Heart kek

Butt plugs are for faggots it's a squat plug

Enjoy your shitty plug releasing xenoestrogens directly to your butt. You'll get a disgusting girly butt in no time, hope you like twink mode

trip on george

Mine comes with towel service ($10 per month)

i use ginger plugs, look up figging

So....does it work?