Any bald bros on Veeky Forums?

I'm 19 and got a buzz cut last week since I had a bad bald spot.

Two of my good mates tell me I look intimidating as fuck and not approachable. I noticed girls don't talk to me in class anymore and guys move out of my way when I'm walking.

I'm still kind of lanky, I should break out of dyel mode in a couple months.

If I get Veeky Forums will more people be intimidated of me? Feels bad man I'm already lonely enough

Meh. It's a low class haircut that's the stereotype of being tough and aggressive.

I've had it for years cuz saves money and shit hairline. You'll get used to it

Buzz cut no guard 22 y/o

Jacked by Veeky Forums standards. I get told I look very intimidating. I sound extremely young though. Have been told multiple times by girls that I "sound different than I look"

You get put in a box when you're young and bald. You better be on alpha as mofo

Shaved heads work if you're alfa as fuck.

I did the same as you OP, had a shaved head for a year at age 19 because I always kind of had an autistic urge to see what I would look like. My dad was like "careful in town, people will want to fight you" all serious etc. But no such thing happened. I had a girlfriend at the time. I was like Edward Norton in American History X with the gothic girlfriend, minus the curb stomp and Nazism.

If you go to Eastern Europe, its like 90% of guys have shaved heads.

If you're a dyel teen you probably will look like Demi Moore.

>tfw got a buzz cut
>tfw jacked
>tfw people till aren't intimidated because you're a 174cm turbomanlet

What's the difference between 1 and no guard? Is no guard = 0?

yeah, brings out the facial features, so no surprise you jawlets dont like it

only queers style their hair in a wave

It also depends what your default face looks like.

I often buzz my hair down but people never react differently to me. Just keep smiling and give off a pleasant aura OP.

pic related is a no guard buzz

that looks comfy

PSA: If you buzz it off, either keep it buzzed or go to a barber.
Don't be like sperglord me who thought I could just buzz it every other month and save cash and trouble. I couldn't figure out why I looked like a child molester for years.

I buzz my hair to 1/8" or less at all times due to balding.

The key is to dress more conservatively to look less intense.

moby would probably look decent if he was a bit more jacked, no amount of hair would save that scrawny body

this is pretty much the best you can hope for as a baldie

Kek, reminds me of the time when I had a buzzcut.

Half the people told me I looked like a Navy SEAL sniper, the other half told me I looked like an Eastern bloc assassin. I really liked the look and feel.

Now I grew out my hair and look like a prettyboi.

Keep liftan' OP, and remember that looking intimidating can be a good thing.

I have a receding hairline and this guy kind of looks like me so he's my best hope in case I have to go the buzz route a few years down the road

rock the playboy next time

Buzz cuts make you look like a nigger wanna be white trash faggot.

>
you need to learn to relax your face and posture, and practice engaging empathically with people. Dude in my daughter's child care center is 6'# and jacked and bald but everyone loves him becuase he doesn't walk around like he's got a stick up his ass and smelled a bad raccoon, he's very in tune to other people.

other people's reaction to you is ABSOLUTELY in your control, dudes, has very little to do with your haircut. You probably have a mean mug cuz you're insecure or nervous, just relax, loosen the shoulders, and smile at people a bit.

It's true, personality is so much

I wish I could be less stoic and more naturally charismatic

I razor mine every 2-3 days

27 though. They shaved it for basic when I was 23 and it never returned to its former self. Started looking thin. Shaved it.

Huge beard helps though

Grow a beard and smile alot

People will like you

>that seinfeld episode where elaine meets the swimmer who's bald and she wants him to grow out his hair and he complies only to realize he was going bald and freaks out

you're not stoic, you're frightened of other people and can't control your outward reactions, and they interpret that as a threat. consider an acting class or some emotive therap, it's seriously a fixable problem

You're not going to look like that at age 19 unless you've been working as a farm hand since age 5 or something

I was frightened when I was younger, I don't think that's the case anymore, I really am just out of tune a lot of the time unless the situation begets it. I've gone through a lot of social experience in college.

Like in a lot of conversational instances where my friends like to talk, small talk, especially with strangers, I couldn't feel the least interest. It's my biggest barrier with girls I think, they like genuinely small talk to warm up to someone and I usually can't stand it unless I'm drunk.