Is he Natty?

I recently found out Zyzz wasn't natty.

is pic related Natty? Please don't make me lose another idol.

Also, can I skip weights on SL 5x5? i.e. rather than going up by intervals of 2.5 lbs, could I jump to 5 lbs for a day?
I recently read something on leddit by some fagit named bublasaur about 5x5 being poorly optimized for beginners, and not having enough workouts, so that's where my concern stems from.

he's gay, gets all the protein he needs

so he doesn't roid?
how is he bigger than zyzz if he doesn't roid?

any idea what his program looks like? i know he does a lot of mountain biking, any strength training stuff?

can someone actually answer my SL question though. I know this seems like a troll thread, but that part was serious.

He's on TRT, but his test levels are in the normal range. He's not on any steroids like you're thinking of.

Scooby is on 200mg of test/week, which is still legal under TRT, but is a supra-physiological level of testosterone.

Also
> recently found out Zyzz wasn't natty
>not knowing zyzz was on everything

Scooby is on TRT most likely but that's just to keep his Test levels normal. He's pretty much natty.

yeah, test commonly lowers as you get older and people call him fake natty when his test levels are probably the same as a 20-30 year old natty
makes me sad to see slander on his name

My big question would be does his workout plan actually work? I was looking at it on my phone after the gym and was like, "shit, this would save me 50 bucks a month"

>He's on TRT
sauce?

Zyzz was Natty attainable so no need to lose faith

>Scooby is on 200mg of test/week
is that remotely healthy?

Hahahahahah

It's just the way he talks about it. He never denies being on it. He also usually defends TRT.

Scooby is definitely not on steroids but i'm almost certain he is on TRT

Welcome new friend, If don't think this is natty attainable then lurk more otherwise continue with mediocrity.

>intervals of 2.5 lbs
Where does it even say that? The program clearly says 5lb increments. And in general, og course you can add weight faster if your last workout was piss easy.

Scooby is natty, that is his whole schtick.

Do SL 5x5 as designed or go find a different program.

It's attainable natty. His insertions are not attainable and his 24/7 low bodyfat isn't realistic, but you could cut down to this level of mass.

> Scooby is definitely not on steroids but i'm almost certain he is on TRT

What part of TRT is not steroids? TRT is literally exogenous testosterone. If he's on TRT he's not natty. Hey may not be on larger / ridiculous doses of test that usual roiders are on, but he's on regardless.

he's not natty if he takes trt

everyone's test levels decline as they age. It's a fact of life and part of getting older

you're paying for a fucking workout plan??