im 5'4

5'7.

I don't even lift for women.

>tfw 6'5"
>tfw I will never be as swole as a shorter version of myself

I'm 5'9 and I feel like a small child

Can't even imagine being shorter

>mfw both you kids are short than both my mother and sister

I feel sorry about your terribad genetics, senpai.

>tfw im 6ft6

5'10

>6'3 here
Life is suffering when everyone around you is 6'5 , 6'6...

>5'10
>bretty much look 6' in most shoes
>still get king of manlet gainz
stay small friends

>5'11.88"
>Lel hard everyday when I still need to say 5'11"

This

5'67 here

Used to be completely confident with my height but millenials are begining to get fucking gigantic

No, it's just Veeky Forums memes bro

Hahaha 6'0 old baby here and I can agree. They are monsters.

>6' 2"
Yaaaay.

>dick like a thimble
Noooooo.

kek, you should feel just as sorry for yourself, scrawny lanlklet. 6'2 masterrace best of both worlds reporting in

>5'8"
couldn't care less

>barely over 6'0 even get under it some days
>look tall in shoes, with hiking boots I'm like 6'2
>22, so there is a slight possible chance I may grow a little more since my dad told me he stopped at 25

well at least my benis is 7.5x5.5 thank you jesus

>tfw 6'1'' and 7.5' dick
Still feels like it doesnt matter, havent had sex since forever and height and dick size doesnt matter as much as Veeky Forums says it does

Why do normal people see Veeky Forums people taller? It may be just me but I'm 1.73 and have been hitting the gym for 4 years now, and my friend alway treat my height like I'm 1.80 even though I'm clearly shorter than most of them. Hell they even always make banter with on of my friends that is the same height as me and call him manlet, but when he says he's my same stature they mock him and say "lol no fucking way user's way taller than you"

Why is it?

Because it's not about how tall you are, it's how large your presence is. And how imposing you are, height is only a part of that.

Social standing, confidence and yes, physique play into it too.

>seven and a half foot dick

holy shit

I'm 5'0 but I got jacked af in three weeks of strict dieting and lifting lol

For some reason I only attract overly obsessed girlfriend types with anorexia.

You might want to consider going after a Filipino girl or some such where your height isn't an issue.

this. a guy who is a 5'4 can make a guy who is 6'0 tall feel small if he presents himself that way.

>5'10"
>Spic
>mfw fellow spics consider me tall.
LMAO
I'm not even king of manlets tier.

1.95 m
How much is that , 6' 4''?

I vacationed in Mexico this year, almost every girl was shorter than me. Most guys were around me height too, but it seemed the younger men were almost as tall as the average Canadian guy.

Really I'm kinda. Not interesting in dating right now. Just got out of a cycle of depression, trying to get back my gains and finish school and do some life housekeeping. You're prolly right tho, thanks user

5,5 half Asian here.