This is so racist...

This is so racist. The baboon lips the sld dick sucking lips and everything about the pic amateur af like really national geographic has gone senile

alright op

I think she is beautiful is my opinion

with the exception of her lips i think she's pretty good looking

/b/ plz go.

N-no. NO NO NONONONONOOOOOOOO
YAMEROOOOO

She looks like Rashida Jones crossed with an ayy lmao

I read the issue this is from. It's from an article on racial identity, they had a whole bunch of pictures like this of multiracial folks along with a brief writeup on their genetics and what race they identify as. This girl identifies as black/biracial.

The caption in your pic is BS and you should feel bad for believing it.

Attractive, but why are her eyes yellow? Is she a sith? Will my grandkids be dark side?

umad nigger

If that's how people look in 2050 I'm OuT

they all look like idiots

No I'm on drugs. It's like this I think that like lol White people are about to be extinct. And it's an OG skin color. It's classic like coke. We should preserve this. Have multiple kids with multiple races if you're white at least. Marriage is bs welcome to 2050 Seoul

user you know how averages work right? Black people outbreed whites. Even if nobody race moxes the average american will be black when there's more of them than whites.

oh

Look like it's time to move to Japan. Where racism still exists.

>no black banana

Thanks, I didn't have this loss edit yet.

Hmmmmm, I see where you're coming from OP.

But have you considered that she's actually hot and you're a fucking idiot?

I love how with millions of years of human evolution, people are still assuming that within one or two generations humans are suddenly going to change on a massive scale to all be the same race.

What the fuck does this have to do with fitness? Take your race baiting back to /pol/

Its a pic of a biracial girl, nothing so profound as a monolithic ethic group. I'm sure you can find some cucks that think whites will be genocided before the year is up too.

They're hazel
They look so shiny and yellow because she has black skin, wouldn't be so out there on white skin

If they're racist why would they take you ya fucking idiot

EXECUTE ALL BLONDES

Their skin just looks dirty

C-cute

I doubt the americans will have time to do a full black/white/asian mix in 44 years.

bc the majority of asian history and modern asia has been a vain attempt to be white. ever since whites and asians began interaction, asians have longed to become caucasian. why do you think all kpop idols literally have dyed typical caucasian hair, blue eyed contacts, bleached skin, eye enlarging make-up, etc., etc.

tl;dr, because asians want to be white.

>average American
>one chin

It's not 2050 yet. How did they get these pictures of future humans?

?

she's hot as fuck.

Good
Shes fucking stunning

>all have downey eyes

yeah, I can see that happening