Sexual health question, Veeky Forums

Sexual health question, Veeky Forums

I'm a virgin and I keep seeing propaganda about consent all over the place.

When I finally get a girl, do I have to ask if she's fine with doing certain things as we're in the moment?

"is this ok?" and "you like that?" not too hard to say op

>is this ok

that just sounds so beta.

Yes. Having her sign a contract would be even better.

Consent doesn't have to be verbal. If she lets you fuck than she's consenting. It's really that simple

Well obviously.

Everyone on Veeky Forums is a virgin

This can be taken offensively (srs)

Move to society were rape is still a norm.

Suddenly you are supreme gentleman for real for not rape

>not having your Pre-Sexual Experience contracts typed up and ready to be signed and notarized when the time comes

"Tell me your wildest fantasy about what you want we to do to you" has always worked for me.

As long as she's enthusiastic, you're good. If she's hesitant, whisper in her ear and ask.

Don't worry bro I doubt you'll ever find yourself in that situation.

>not having lawyers present

Just put your hand on her hip, look deeply in her eyes and move slowly in for a kiss. Stop at 1 inch away from her and stutter
>I-is this okay.
>C-can I really k-kiss you?

It's not that complicated - if she ever says "no" or seems unsure, you respect her as a human being and back off. It doesn't mean the night is over, that either of you are bad people, or even that did you did anything wrong. Hell, she might even change her mind. But you respect her and allow her to decide.

If she's unconscious or unable to deny you, you DON'T pull a Brock Turner and just fuck her anyway, you back off or ideally get her home safely yourself. If she really likes you, you'll get your chance later. Hell, if she wants it and passes out before you can do anything, she'll probably feel terrible for blue balling you.

>say "Can I use tongue" while your mouths are interlocked

You need 'enthusiastic' consent.
So if she simply agrees to it but she's not enthusiastic about it, it's still rape.
Good luck

One no is a yes
Two no's is a maybe
Three no's is a no

So does " not the butt" when you're in prison for rape

>pull a Brock Turner

who let Tumblr into the thread?

if you just wanna hump and dump then no

if you wanna be with her for the rest of your life, then no

>t Syrian

OP here

I read a story on Veeky Forums regarding asking for consent

>guy gets a girl and goes to her dorm to bang
>starts asking "is it alright if I do this" and "is it alright if I do that" and so on
>she stops him and says to not ask as it's a huge turn off

I figure women want men to dominate them sexually, so you can really just do whatever you want within reason.

The trick is that it's not really about consent, it's about not sticking your dick in crazy. She knows why shes there and will let you know if your doing something that she doesn't want. It's really that simple. So vet your girl for any crazy beforehand.

As long as you don't do something like get her blackout drunk and fuck her on the first date you'll be fine.

bumpooo

It's not consent so much as enthusiasm.

"You ready for this, sweetheart?" works a whole lot better in the moment than "Consent, please." And even then, that's just playing it safe, if chicks aren't in the mood, they'll say so. It's only the legitimate nutjobs that think changing their mind and actual rape victims who file claims.

The last thing girls want in a guy that's about to dominate them is for them to ask permission like a schoolboy.

Virgin autismo spotted