Back to my old ways (drinking)

Was clean for 10 and a half weeks, lifting, eating right, liver stopped hurting.

Now I'm back to drinking everyday at least 8 cans of lager.

I drink before work and after work.

Yesterday I cam home from work, drank myself unconscious, woke up covered in my own piss with 4 hours until my next shift started, downed another can and went to work...

Incredibly pathetic, honestly. Why did you start drinking again?

Went on holiday with mates, couldn't resist and got drunk every night, carried on when I went home...

Pfft. This isn't alcoholics anonymous. This is Veeky Forums

Go get some help

I don't have sympathy for drinkers. My dad was one.

I cant relate to this feel
Alcohol never solved anything and drinking doesnt make life better
Only reason alcohol exists is to wipe out girls judgement and allow you to bang them, besides that its pointless

Get a grip, faggot

You should surround yourself with people who respect that you're trying to take care of yourself. A real friend wouldn't have let you start drinking again.

>go on holiday with mates
>expect them to constantly go out of their way to make sure you're not drinking
great strategy

They don't know how big a drinker I am, they know I like to drink they just don't know I do it every day.

Alcohol makes my life fun, when I don't drink I get too anxious and depressed. My vision gets too "real" when I don't drink also, it's like seeing the world in HD as opposed to an alcohol induced haze.

nice mates you have
>woke up covered in my own piss with 4 hours until my next shift started, downed another can and went to work
hitting rock bottom, get a hold of yourself
nobody gives a shit so do it for yourself

you gona die soon if you dont stop

if you dont stop soon , your liver will

Actually only been sober for 4 days but already struggling. Am a heavy drinker, usually drink every day but now had a terrible month and suffered the consequences of my addiction which was a bit of a wakeup call. Would appreciate any help and advice on how to stay strong and wish OP the best to find the strength to get back on track. We can do this.

So what? You had the power to stop and change you lifestyle albeit you face one of the worst enemies of Veeky Forumsness. You can do it again and if in 8 weeks you get into another binge, just hold your breath and count to ten, man up and change again. Only a whimp will surrender to a relapse. If all fails go to alcoholics anonymous or the like. Trust me, I went through all of this myself.

>Alcohol makes my life fun
I guess we are diffrent people
Achivements and lifting make my life fun

I cant relate to anxiety at all so i have no clue but seriously man, get a grip and pull yourself together
Aint nobody gonna do it for you and trust me, people love to see others fail so dont be that guy

I already had liver swelling and pain before I stopped, just waiting for that to start again now.

How did you guys stop? For me it was the liver pain as it was the first time I knew I was doing my body harm and would eventually die if I didn't quit. Stopped for 10 and a half weeks. Then i went on holiday and got another more stressful job, both those events triggered a relapse and I've been drinking for a month now.

Dude get your shit together. Go to rehab or do whatever the fuck you have to do to get yourself weened off alcohol. It sounds like you are throwing your fucking life away for very bad reasons.

sort out your problems and talk about it with a professional, drinking is just a symptom

find some people to talk to (either family or go to a meeting or something)

C`mon op dont be like that
do it for your boner , your boner needs you

>How did you guys stop?
Liver pain was a hint. I just changed to gym 3 times a week, calories counting and the like. Basically a new addiction. I also came to understand why I was drinking: I was not tired at the evening and had to get sleepy and the booze also sort of helped with my ADHD (cooling down after a day full of work and action, slowing down the thinking). Now after work and training I am sufficiently tired.

I used to drink my self senseless every night in front of my monitor, now I just never buy alcohol unless I'm out with friends. I still drink 3-4 times a week, but I usually don't get smashed

stay strong user

Ive been clean for 15months and i was injecting stimulants. Just stop doing it and if you cant handel it go to rehab. Tbqh the alcoholics you met at rehab is in far worse state then most of the narcomaniacs.. except from the heroin users.

Honestly, I was more or less forced to quit, because I quite literally spent all the money I had readily available (plus I lent some from a friend). I didn't spend it only on booze (but probably for the most part), but also gambled when I was drunk, spent it on shit I never would've bought when sober. I just woke up one day and checked my balances and realized I spent thousands within 2(?) weeks of a crazy alcohol binge that was worse than ever before. Not only that, I also did a few other things during those weeks that I regret a lot. You know, the embarassment of acting like an idiot when drunk never got to me, but this time there's also photo and video proof of lots of things I'm not proud of, so I just know I went too far and this needs to stop.

Now that I have access to money again I don't know if I can really stay sober, but I understand that I can not continue like that. I will ruin myself if I do.