[current year]

>[current year]
>not putting butter in your coffee (or tea) for max flavor
>not enjoying the many benefits including smooth shits

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Saturated-Fats_UCM_301110_Article.jsp
cnpp.usda.gov/sites/default/files/nutrient_content_of_the_us_food_supply/KilocaloriesandMacronutrientsPerCapitaperDay1909-2010.xls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletproof_Coffee
digitaledition.nutritionaction.com/article/Fat_Under_Fire/1686648/205416/article.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2879177/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this a meme? Because I'm kind of interested in the idea, does butter coffee taste good?

>2016
>being so ameriafat that you need to add butter to everything for it to taste 'better'

enjoy your heart disease

>enjoy your heart disease

"""uninformed faggot claims butter causes heart disease """"

I tried both this and coconut oil. hated both.

now some baking cocoa, stevia and almond milk? good stuff

>he's not RED-PILLED like me! I read internet blogs!

why dont you faggots just be normal in put in a dash of milk? it's like 50 calories.

Why do you guys have to dance around it by putting some pretentious bullshit substitute in a coffee? wtf

>claims to be red-pilled
>believes fat causes heart diseases

TOPKEK blue-pilled M8

some faggot marketed it like a champ on total bullshit claims
hipsters dig it
now people claim """health benefits"""

>hurr I wish to stay ignorant and spread my ignorance

Ahh, the cuck pill. The hardest pill to swallow.

Big Butter shills ARE a thing.

i just never understood why faggots dont just put milk in their coffee.

its just like people who go to mcdonalds to order a salad. wtf?

I just drink espresso shots with nothing added. I can get fat other places without ruining my morning coffee.

>BULLETPROOF!

I enjoy butter in general, don't need it in my coffee though. I put Vanilla flavored protein powder in my coffee sometimes when I have a tight schedule and believe I may not get breakfast that day. Doesn't taste great, but still okays-ish.

That is so last century man, to get the best """gains""" you need some """special""" butter to """activate""" your brain.

>Bulletproof® Coffee combines three synergistic elements to power your day: Upgraded™ Coffee blended with Brain Octane Oil, and unsalted grass-fed butter. Feel the difference with your first cup.
In all seriousness, people always want something special to make them stand out.
And the best special is something easy, expensive and exclusive.
Its an easy way to spot the dumbfucks in society.

Not fat, specifically saturated fat

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Saturated-Fats_UCM_301110_Article.jsp

>isn't aware that saturated fat is bad for the heart despite decades of public health campaigns making this common knowledge
>calls other people ignorant

go read The Obesity Code - Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss - Jason Fung he rips the AMA to shreds

No

That is why you will stay an ignorant faggot that just regurgitates """the truth""".

I just looked up one of his youtube videos. He gives a speech about "fat phobia." Skipped along a bit and he makes a typical low-carb quack argument where he quotes the president of the AHA from decades ago saying that if people followed cholesterol-lowering guidelines that we would have heart disease conquered by the year 2000. Then he says to the audience "of course that didn't happen, we now have even more heart disease and obesity than ever" as if that's because the American public all went on a low fat diet high in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. How could you seriously fall for this?

>Yes goy, being bribed to stay in this corrupt cereal corporation and pharma industry scandal. Don't worry goy your American jews have best interest in your health, always trust your government

Had it once. That was plenty for me. 0/10

I can't even make that sound stupider with my own greentext

Most people went on an high carb, low fat, no whole grains, no fruit, almost no vegetable diet.

Just read the book, it can be found for free online.

>no whole grains, no fruit, almost no vegetable diet.

That wouldn't be following government recommendations in the first place, but

>Most people went on an high carb, low fat

This is also bullshit. At no point in the history of the United States over the last 100 years did the average fat consumption trend downwards.

cnpp.usda.gov/sites/default/files/nutrient_content_of_the_us_food_supply/KilocaloriesandMacronutrientsPerCapitaperDay1909-2010.xls

I don't want to waste my time with the book because he sounds like he's just capitalizing on the low carb fad, rehashing the exact same misleading arguments that other more prominent low carbers have been using for years. I doubt he says anything I haven't heard before and investigated myself.

>Yeah if I call it stupid enough maybe facts are gonna stop being facts

Go away, shill. We don't want your carbs, seed oils, and drugs.

>he sounds like he's just capitalizing on the low carb fad

Your assumption is wrong.
If anything its about eating less processed food, daily intake doesnt matter much, eating less frequent does.
He is not trying to sell anything, just trust an user for once and read it.

butter is pretty much just cream except it dosent mix, it just floats on the surface in a layer of pure sickening fat. so just use cream like a normal person you pretentious tool.

read

>just trust an user for once and read it

I just pointed out a major flaw in one of his arguments, which seems to be a big argument for his position because it's meant to be the big proof that the mainstream diet approach is wrong and open the stage for his proposed diet solution. What do you make of that? Don't you think that's sketchy as fuck that he would tell his audience this, as if he expected nobody would fact check him?

A higher consumption does not mean it is higher relatively. Your argument therefore is flawed, step of your high horse.

>A higher consumption does not mean it is higher relatively.

The fuck does that matter? 190 grams of fat a day is not a "low fat diet" especially when it's MORE fat than was eaten before.

If you take a stick of butter and roll it around in sugar before eating it, you haven't turned it into "low-fat butter"

>2016
>Not taking caffeine pills
Why does anyone drink coffee? Black coffee tastes like horse shit, creamer and sugar are for fat fags, there's no win.

>The fuck does that matter?
that is why you should stay quiet

>measures the amount of nutrients available for consumption on a per capita and per day basis.
How much of this was actually consumed?

>CURRENT YEAR
>falling for shitty marketing that's not supported by science

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletproof_Coffee
>no scientific evidence
>just some guy's blog where he shills butter in coffee with his own Brain supplement and special "upgraded" beans
>>Dietitians point out there is no scientific basis for these claims,

I bet OP listens to Joe Rogan too

>I disregard professional advice and learn about nutrition from internet blogs.

Do you really expect anyone here to take a guy who wrote a book named "Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss" seriously? And you do realize that you are arguing on a Veeky Forums thread, right? No one here has the time to read a whole fucking book and return back to you.

>professional advice from the corporatist echo-chamber

I put butter in my tea once and it made me gag, it was fucking disgusting

Put a little bit of coconut oil and cinnamon in your espresso. It's tasty

Literally every credible doctor or dietitian you will talk to will tell you the same thing. Only nutritionists may be able to tell you otherwise, since pretty much any idiot who takes like 4 courses of nutrition can claim to be a nutritionist.

You keep claiming that anyone who contradicts your beliefs is a shill of sorts. Why do you not find it possible that the blogs and forums you get health advice from are shills too?

Fact: Very few people actually follow the nutritional guidelines. The modern Western diet looks nothing like the food pyramid. It is filled with low-quality meat, refined sugar, and saturated fats; and has an enormous lack of fruits and vegetables. The reason people got fatter after the nutritional guidelines were invented is because they paid little to no attention to them.

Fact: The populations that live longer have high-carb diets low in saturated fats. It is purely made up that Eskimos are healthy; despite being very active, Eskimos have very high rates of cardiovascular disease.

Fact: While it is true that low-fat diets can fuck up your hormone levels, literally no one but insane vegans claim that you should eat a low-fat diet. What experts have been trying to get people to do is abandoning saturated and trans fats; no one will ever tell you to avoid eating polyunsaturated or monounsaturated fats(except Ray Peat). Getting around 25% of your calories from fats is enough.

Fact: Humans are primates and primates eat carbs. Without carbs you constantly feel like shit, perform badly in the gym, and can't even think well.

You ketards are simply an example of natural selection at work. You have convinced yourself that gorging on bacon is healthy while rice—one of the most commonly consumed foods—is unhealthy, and it will possibly cost you your lives.

>lactose intolerance

>implying some sat fat isn't required for the production of hormones (like test)
>implying butter isn't one of the healthier ways to get it

>big butter shills ARE a thing

Really? Butter is big enough business 5o have paid shills? I'm calling bullshit, my wannabe poo in loo friend.

No you don't. Whey clumps together and gets rubbery when introduced to hot liquid. You're a liar.

coconut oil you mean ? but I do

If you do not drink black coffee you are not a man. Sorry folks.

I just drink my coffee black. Warm in winter, iced cold in summer.

I usually drink it black. Tried it with a bit of butter and coconut milk and it was fucking delicious though. Coconut oil might be different, still want to try that. I don't buy into the Bulletproof meme though, that guy is a snake oil salesman.

Not that guy, but do really think that the dairy industry in the USA isn't fuck huge?

butterless and sugarless strong black coffe is best
drink it 3 times a week

What ratio of snake oil to maragrine am I supposed to use?

You guys like Becel?

>>implying some sat fat isn't required for the production of hormones (like test)

Not from diet, no.

>>implying butter isn't one of the healthier ways to get it

Of course it isn't. Even if there was a dietary need for saturated fat (which there isn't), nuts and seeds would be a better place to get it.

forget about the butter, wtf is going on with the inside lining of your cup?

Looks like mold

Not butter specifically but the dairy industry, which is massive, and as of around 2008 very adamant about making dairy fat appear healthy in the public eye.

digitaledition.nutritionaction.com/article/Fat_Under_Fire/1686648/205416/article.html

>Q: Are some researchers intent on showing that saturated fat does not cause heart disease?
>A: Unfortunately, yes. In November 2008, the global dairy industry held a meeting in Mexico City where they decided that one of their main priorities was to “neutralize the negative impact of milkfat by regulators and medical professionals.”
>They set up a major, well-funded campaign to provide proof that saturated fat does not cause heart disease. They assembled scientists who were sympathetic to the dairy industry, provided these scientists with funding, encouraged them to put out statements on milk fat and heart disease, and arranged to have them speak at scientific meetings.
>And the scientific publications we’ve seen emerging since the Mexico meeting have helped neutralize the negative image of milk fat.
>The industry also attempted to water down the nutritional guidelines of the World Health Organization.
>Q: Are you saying that these publications involved fraud?
>A: No. I do not mean that the data were fabricated. But the methodological limitations of observational studies make it easy to get the result that you think beforehand should be correct

One popular example of this is this study from 2010 that quickly spread on social media ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract

>Supported by the National Dairy Council (PWS-T and RMK)
>RMK receives research support from the National Dairy Council, National Cattleman's Beef Association, and the Robert & Veronica Atkins Foundation.

This mirrors what the tobacco industry did decades ago when it was becoming more recognized that smoking was unhealthy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2879177/

Dairy =/= butter. And I doubt there's paid dairy shills online regardless of the industry's size. It's already well known dairy is part of a healthy diet, and lots of people have a long culture of dairy consumption. This isn't a youtube channel.

I agree and as a drinker of Sealtest™ 2% White Milk theres nothing that seals Gains™ faster than a cold glass of the white stuff. Not talking about what original poster is drinking either.

Dairy is my favourite Gains Liquid™

>Dairy =/= butter

Do you know how butter is made?

this

>Do you know how butter is made?
They lift the flaps of John Goodmans fatfolds and scrape out the juices, add water and salt along with coloring and package it as butter
Its common knowledge user

What the fuck

spoken like a true brainwashed low level mason good goy

The food pyramid has nothing to do with a healthy diet user.

It was created to sell certain food products to americans.

Spoken like a loyal cultist defending his fringe beliefs

It looks basically like every diet recommendation across the world. I don't know why people think the US food pyramid is so outrageous.

Ha ha well meme'd my vegan friend.

I meant that all of the dairy industry doesn't equal the butter industry. Context clues should have made that clear to any human who knows English, but I guess dat dere vegan cuck diet is impairing your brain function. Or you're a semi-literate poo in loo.

Virtually all of those were based off of the American food pyramid though. And IIRC, the old food pyramid recommended people to eat like 3000 calories at their base reccomendations, and to woefully underconsume protein and fats. The new one is a bit better but they keep changing it so I am not sure what it looks like now.

>all this damage control

keep the tears coming

>He doesn't drink it black

There is no reason not to. It's effects are more potent and you feel it faster. It has like, 40 calories as opposed to the 400 calorie monstrosities that girls and nu-males drink. And shit's healthier overall

Do you think it's more plausible that the gobal community of nutrition experts have a consensus on what constitutes a healthy diet because they're trying to sell food products, or because that's what the best available evidence points to as a healthy diet?

Nice anti-science image from a creationism website

It's an easy way to get a nice 400 calorie fat bomb to get you going in the morning. Just use folgers and regular ass butter. That's all the fat I tend to get in a day, and there is definitely an energy boost there.

Don't gotta be a low carber or a yuppie extremist either way.

That's right. Pursue the statin, grain, and seed oil industry narrative and you're golden; else be smeared as an anti-science conspiracy theorist. Cue the bandwagon heuristic, no rational thought allowed.

>rational thought

Yeah, you're definitely showing that

I think it's hard to separate the two since the food pyramid was politically driven to begin with.

> not drinking your coffee black and appreciating the blend

projected projector projecting projections

My doctors advice:

If you want to get bigger or you have very little bodyfat, increase your carbohydrate intake

if you want to get smaller, decrease you carbohydrate intake

Absolutely NO mention of calories, meals per day, certain exercise, just simply re-ratio your meals based on your habitus and needs. Why is everyone making this so fucking complicated?

>Appreciating the blend

I go and buy those bulk boxes of those shitty coffee cartridges and drink them black.

They taste like garbage but I'm not drinking coffee for the taste, but the effects.

Do you recognize that virtually all the data we have on, for example, whole grains, shows that they're good for human health? If you don't, I can point you to research and challenge you to find data contradicting it, but if you are aware, wouldn't you agree that it's a valid recommendation?

Same things with fruits and vegetables, and lean protein rather than saturated fat rich protein. All of these recommendations have mountains of science over a number of decades supporting their recommendations, and this has lead to virtually every nutrition panel in the world recommending these foods the way they do. Trying to argue that it's because of food industry politics makes no sense.

You aren't fooling me rabbi. You medical Jews only want us to get sicker so that you can collect more shekels. So you come up with nonsense like "omg bacon is healthy guize XDD".

It has everything to do with a healthy diet. The populations that live the longest have high-carb diets. Every trial proves this.

Americans are getting fatter, because they don't follow the guidelines. Now, I am not an American. But sugary cereal for breakfast, burgers for lunch, and mac and cheese for dinner all washed down by copious amounts of soft drinks doesn't sound the least bit like the food pyramid to me.

Just go and visit a doctor. A dietitian. Ask them what you should eat and they will tell you. That is their job.

Your doctor should take a 7th grade class of physics.

If you don't appreciate the taste - which is fine - then you could save on time, money and convenience and go straight for the caffeine powder/tablets.

I realize it, and I never said whole grains are bad. Its not the foods in the food pyramid, it's the amounts and emphasis that is the problem. 11 servings of grains isn't good, grains themselves are.

"I just put milk in my coffee" is boring.
"I put butter in my coffee!" is a conversation starter.

>lactose intolerance
>uses butter instead of milk in coffee
What did he mean by this?

>11 servings of grains isn't good, grains themselves are.

You understand what a serving means though, right? The recommendation is for 6-11 servings of whole grains as the base of the diet. 1 serving is about 100 calories, so between 600-1100 calories depending on the person's energy needs. That's about 1-2 cups of dry brown rice. The rest of the diet then being vegetables, fruits, lean meats and beans, nuts/seeds, low-fat dairy, and unsaturated oils like olive and canola oil. What do you think is irrational about the whole grains recommendation? If you understand that whole grains are healthy, how much would you expect people to be told to eat?

our cows dont get infused with steroids...
milk is creamy goodness..

Give me a bit for lecture to end and I'll explain more thoroughly.

Oh, hello Mr. Straw. I hope you’re nice and cozy.

Bump for explanation

>not joining the black coffee master race