Fat > fit

Post your transformation

Strongfat to aesthetic

how long did you cut for, and what is the time spam between this pics.

I lost 25kg in 6 months. no workout, just diet.

I'm not Veeky Forums yet. Give me about a year and i'll be otter mode.

My actual first cut was between March 2015 to June 2015, start pic is January 2015 but I hadn't started tracking calories until March.

The one I just posted is of me this summer, about ten extra pounds of water but same bodyfat.

Look less cut since not caring about tracking sodium like in 2015.

:216 August 20

:198 Today

Getting there fiit :ยข

absolutely sickening cut m8, saw you posting on /fraud/, if you can get to that level natty I wonder what you'll look like on tren

I really don't want to be mean but there's very little physical change but you're only just getting started so keep it up.
Are you doing cardio user?

Keeping first cycle simple.
Bit fearful of tren lol

Aye man, my bad this is the August 14th pic. Sorry their all scattered. 216 here and I do weights every day with about one rest day a week

So you are doing cardio? I'd suggest doing cardio at least twice a week for an hour or so.
Not only will it help shed some fat it's vital for your overall health

Ive been incorporating 40 min jogs and some parkour on my off days, like once or twice a week. Is that good?

Yeah it's better than nothing.
You can do it user, we all believe in you. Just keep doing what you're doing and watch your food.

Personally I limited cardio to less than 15 minutes post workout.

Stationary bike on leg day, versa climber or rowing on push/pull.

Interval training.

More bang for my buck.

Alright I got inspired.

August 9 216
August 14
August 24
Sept 5
Sept 13 198

Top left to right, bottom.

It was the only app I could find but if you zoom it should be cool. That's my progress so far. After two years out.

Ty.

Should I incorporate post workout cardio? Or pre workout cardio?

3 months or so, nothing crazy

Maybe 5 minutes pre just to get your blood flowing, but keep the bulk of it for post workout.

Bro science has it that it helps circulate lactic acid after a hard workout, plus you might burn more calories post workout due to hormones or some such something or other kickstarted by the strength training.

Awesome work man

Here is a few weeks of progress on my fat ass.

You tracking calories?
The progress is there but it might be better to build more of muscle base before cutting.
You have to look like shit for longer, but once you cut it goes faster.
Just don't GOMAD.

I would suggest the opposite for him. Going from overweight to being normal/skinny is a huge confident and self esteem boost, no reason to delay it.

Fair enough.
My anecdotal experience is irrelevant since I was always a stocky sort, even when I ballooned to 225lbs @ 30-35% bodyfat in my 27th year.

jesus fucking christ that gyno is horrible. even if you lose all the weight you'll still feel disgusted when you look in the mirror because your man tits will be even more obvious. I can't even imagine the pain you must be going through and I thank god that I am not you or anyone else with gyno

That's night and day difference lad.
You're straight on your way to chadhood.

Never touched a weight in 2012 > casual lifting and heavy drinking 2016.

Current weight 212
Height 6'0
24 years old.

cardio is a meme i bet u dont eat the yolk on your eggs too bitch

I don't understand. You look awful in both pics.

i see you lost your abs in your current pic, shame.

135lbs to 195lbs

Routine?

>dat neck and jaw gains

Mirrin hard. Well done, mate.

Took close to 4 years but I'm happy with my progress.

Was 240 before, little over 180 now

6 months March 10 - September 10 how'd I do?

Thanks, i believe that most neck thickness came from heavy shrugs, dont know about jaw although kek

Outstanding

delts and back are sickening, mirin!

mfw abs were shaved on

Went from a 3/10 to an 8/10

Such is life

You went from 1/10 to 2/10 at best.

Sorry to be bad news bearer but more like from 2/10 to 3/10

hello newfriends

Weight at start? Fucking great work man.

Great job, user, you should be proud.

I well that this is old bait, but I just can resist

I know well*

2/10 stop using a fake British accent in class cunt

plenty of body & face gains to be had

dude that torso looks insane, congrats

it took you 4 years to learn how to flare your traps?

You look like fat and poor version of Dan Bilzerian

more like a 6 but I like the confidence

fuark m8

this is really fucking motivating bro, left pic is around where i'm at now although a bit fatter, it's nice to see someone has already gone through the process and proven to me that it's possible to make such a change, thanks for the post.

fucking kek, is this a new meme or something?

Fuck me nigga. What was your routine?

mirin husbando mode

>new

mirin progress brah, gonna make it

Absolutely killing it. Keep it up

Anyone here who made it from auschwitz to gainsville can tell me how it had an impact on their lives?

what are you doing for chest ?

Congrats on the new bedsheets, too bad bout your genes

you got a tan?

you got a tan?

damn it, you beat me to it! Only thing I spotted different were the bed sheets.

tits

Started February 28th, I went for 22% 164 @5'9" body fat to 11% 154

Anyone else do intermediate fasting to lose weight? I started last year from the first day of 2015 and stopped around August and went to back to my regular eating style but limited myself. I didn't start hitting the gym until late July.I lost about 66lbs in that time interval and went down from a XXL to L. I also counted my calories and limited myself to 2000 calories a day.

I'm thinking about doing it again in 2017 to try to lose more of my belly fat. I never use any kind of pre-workout, mostly because I am undecided on which brand to use.

Currently at 205lbs at the moment.

had more grills before, not gonna make it.

from 3/10 to 3/10

where?

>dat obvious photoshop

hope you didn't send it to some people you care about already.

Pajeet has no grils now

Photoshop? Can you tell from the pixels?

Those are my sisters with me

LONDON

yeah, this guy fucks!

you got a tan?

you forgot this...

L
O
N
D
O
N

Kek, you live in Virginia don't you?

8 pounds for 5 months not going to make it

What's the weight difference and what's your height?

Give us pics faggot

tried my hand at bulking since april and all i managed to do was plateau at all my old maxes again (with multiple deloads) while still gaining ~30lbs.

starting to wonder if age (33) and test levels are more of a factor with my history of being so fucking fat for so long.

not sure what to do now besides cut back to 200 and sulk.

Left ones are taken 9.6.2016 and right ones 25.8.2016 so like 2.5 months apart.
I know the difference isn't huge or anything but I'm finally at least some what happy about my own body.
This is only the beginning, we will all eventually make it brahs :)

More like from a 22% to a 14%.. You're packing some serious fat around that lower part of your stomach and back..

Bench
Incline DB press
Incline flyes
flat flyes
Cable cross overs
Kneeling landmine occasionally
Decline

I stand 6'3 started at 315 lbs now I'm 195.
Too much of a poor fag to afford a gym membership where I live (over 350$ a year on average, fucking rip off) so I picked up pic related off Craigslist for 150$ I can work out every muscle group with it definitely would recommend it. Pretty much do chest in the mornings when I wake up and legs before I go to sleep. I don't take days off I do this everyday. Cardio 2 days a week i'll either jump rope or run for a half hour nothing too strenuous. All I really eat is chicken rice and veggies about 1800 calories a day. Works for me and I feel great making the best out of what I have to work with.

mind posting full routine?

North eastern California

>too much of a poor fag
wealthy enough to feed yourself to become 315lbs you lying cunt

And that's where that 11% is on this guy. It amazes me that people who have never objectively checked their body fat% through water or air displacement can act as experts on the subject.

Men keep their superficial adipose in their midsection. Women - breasts and lower body predominantly. He's 5'9" and 150 lbs soaking wet. 11-15% easily. Not to mention men show visible abdominals around 15%.

Fast food was all I ate that shit is dirt cheap to get a massive amount of greasy unhealthy food faggot. I'm paying more to eat healthy locally grown non gmo organic foods now and it's worth every penny