I'm already gay, so what's his name?

first post best post

Clark Gracie

>tfw

boom roasted

>yfw friend does BJJ
>always talks about it
>always asks me to wrestle
>always say no because I'm secretly too afraid to lose to him. My ego will get hurt too bad
>I've been bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6'3 210lbs, he's 6'0 180.
>finally I decide to try a class so I can try and humiliate the white belt and blue belt newbies
>in my first role, Me and buddy go together
>mfw I can't even describe what happened, I just couldn't do anything to him
>we started frOm knees, I went to muscle him down, he fucking knew I was gonna do that and used my leverage against me
>he's on top of me in mount squishing me
>gets a collar choke on me
>that feeling of being completely helpless

It was humiliating desu. I could tell everyone was kinda hoping I'd get my ass kicked because I'm so much bigger than them. But I didn't realize what fighting really takes. I never went back and I haven't spoken to that friend since.

go back faggot
acquire skill

I may not be able to beat him up but I can sure as shit shoot him

Why wouldn't you talk to him anymore? I'd go back and learn to fight. It's another tool in the toolbox of life

Are you serious? someone who trains in something is able to beat someone untrained?!

Seriously faggot, tell him he is good at it and ask for tips on how to improve and git gud
Not fucking hard

>How does this make you feel?
Glad I own a taser.

Thats a good thing. Why would you train at a place where you could beat everybody up?

Mi friend practices mma and wanted to wrestle me too, he's 180cm and like 70-75kg, almost skelly and I'm 187cm and 120kg fatass with 620kg pl total. I have no fighting training but sometimes I watch UFC. We start to wrestle, he takes my back, obvously and goes for the guillotine, I press my chin against my chest so he can't get to my throat, get on my feet with him on my back and slam both our bodies on the ground, with him taking all the damage, since I dropped on the back. He released me immediately, ended up sitting on top of him.

Jokes on you I don't have a gf

>"haha, that guy would be able to kick your ass babe"
>I'd just murder him in cold blood because I physically can't defend myself
>(in her head) "hmm, I'm gonna cuck this fuck boi tonight with Jamal"

And this right here is why mma and bjj works. It makes you humble and realistic. You probably though you were real tough before. Now go bqck there and get beat until you learn to live with it

Me and my black friends could just jump him

>taser
>murder

Heart conditions cancel out the alpha bonus you get from martial arts.

That's what martial arts is all about.

>Heart conditions
Are you making fun of Zyzz?

Sauna = 1, Zyzz = 0

My dick is 7.75x5.5 which makes it bigger than about 99% of other people's

So I'm fine with it

And by next year this time I'll probably be at 8x6

>tfw bathmate gains

Hello cm punk.

Hows your ear?

fucking normies need to stop using our may mays

You're acting like a child. Go learn from him instead of pouting and being a bitch.

It makes me feel like I want him to jiu jitsu me down on the mat and fuck me till im frothing at the mouth, no homo

Feels weird because I don't remember dating anyone much less a shallow whore.

Are you the same guy who posts those pictures with girls asking awkward questions?

ive seen all of dbz, when does vegeta go super saiyan like this?

>gf does muay thai or whatever it is. Used to teach it for a couple of years before she met me.
>tries to teach me every once in awhile when we're outside
>teaches me how to do an actual kick because according to her I do "karate kicks"
>actually kick her the way she showed me
>she falls to the ground and starts limping
>mfw
>tries to get me into different chokes and shit
>reverse all of them with sheer strength and throw her around like a ragdoll

don't fall for the karate meme

I'm gonna beat you up

>do boxing for several years
>be very insecure
>always have friends try to have "friendly" spar after finding out
>one in particular is very vehement that he could kick my ass and all the mutual friends we have too
>meet Japanese guy who's done judo and karate most of his life with tons of trophies and medals to show for it
>the ass kicking guy challenges him to a wrestling match
>one broken nice later the guy never hangs out with Japenese friend again
It's really funny to think that people are still surprised that if you try to fight someone who trains that 8/10 times you'll get rekt kek

That's because she's a woman. A guy who knew Muay Thai would fuck your world up. Women are just too weak and slow to do anything even with the right training. I do BJJ and when I started I rolled with a girl who was on the verge of testing for her purple. She couldn't really do anything to me. Meanwhile the male whitebelts who weren't much bigger were tapping me out left and right.

Why not continue to go and learn that way you can get good enough to beat him eventually? Were all your lifts good the day you started?

Hot. Post moar.

did you maek lurv?

pssh, I have learned quite a bit of ninjutsu and taijutsu from a certain Japanese group of elite fighters (hint: they're NINJAS, heard of them?) and if he agrees to an honorable duel with no personnel feelings don't think he'll be any trouble for me

Right before he fucked your mom

youtube.com/watch?v=YCKOtBjLZaA

what really happens

lol, hes even a manlet to top it off.

Oh thats bullshit
The blackbelt could have finished him several times earlier, he was just putting on a show

fpbp

He gets toyed with and loses? Yes, so exactly what is expected.

you should start wrestling/sambo/judo and kick his ass... bjj sucks

Three words, senpai. Twelve to six.