Is it true that Bittrex is disabling a lot of accounts?

Is it true that Bittrex is disabling a lot of accounts?

twitter.com/crypteam_tw/status/919127265077800960

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=bittrex account&partner=Firefox&source=desktop-search
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.
US-government regulation kicking in, they've closed all accounts from Iran (iran is baaad guy, hmkay?), and some others "by accident".
long story short: get out asap.

>US-government regulation

How would this make it less safe? If anything they would be subject to american law and wouldnt be able to run away with our money

I doubt it, I've been getting some weird message when I log in that tells me I need to enter info about myself or some shit. But when I hit the wallet tab it still goes right to me wallet. Some retards are likely getting stuck on that page, and other retards are capitalizing on it to try to get people to withdraw and crash prices

yes

not just iranians either I had my account disabled and im American.

>american law
>wouldnt be able to run away with our money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So whats the best alternative to shittrex? Binance?

:spurdo:

no, they are also centralized and will lock your account just the same as bittrex

your doubt doesnt mean shit since its clearly happening to many people, myself included. Only retards are the bittrex dicksuckers that refuse to believe the SEC is running things now

dyor you kike shill

Yeah fuck Bittrex.

Mostly use Bitfinex, Binance and Etherdelta now

>I would seriously consider investing in DEX, there's many big investors who wants to invest in cryptocurrency but they don't because centralized exchanges are the targets of hackers, they can freeze your account and play with your money without you knowing it. I have a preference for AirSwap because they have VCs, big investors, people with experience and Joseph Lubin, the co-founder of Ethereum and founder of Consensys aboard. 0x, Leverj, and other DEX are also good choices.

Where should one hold all their alts then?

god damnit im not even a fucking iranian

twitter.com/search?q=bittrex account&partner=Firefox&source=desktop-search

so how did it happen? you just went to log in one day and were denied? Or did it ask you to enter basic info and it happened after that?

when you sign in it brings you to a verification page telling you withdraws are disabled and that your account is now under the "New" type

Basic verification is broken so you have to send them a selfie and picture of your ID or passport and hope they reactivate your account

its you damn fault for not having a verificated account

I am getting that message, not sure if I should go through with up loading my id or if that would do more harm than good

lol ive been verified for over a year you simp

this is poloniex all over again, clearly bittrex is going insolvent and is stealing from us to cover it

>using shittrex
you deserved it.

ITT
scammers on suicide watch since they can't scam people on Bittrex

What's a good offline wallet

>t.airswap bagholder
I hope you bought in at presale price like anime-chan otherwise those bags are going to get a lot heavier