She has 20.5 inch legs

>She has 20.5 inch legs
>I'm 6'0, 185lbs
>I measure my legs...
>19 inches

Holy fuck I'm going to kms

Lordosis/silicone

Why is she trying to camoflague herself in the same color as the floor?

women have more fat in their legs tho

Thats her waist retard

I have 24in legs...

Its her waist OP...

ANTERIOR
PELVIC
TILT

underrated post

LUL OP

It's easy for woman to get bigger thighs, in general women have much bigger thighs then men that i always see again and again.

I imagine it has something to due with the way fat is distributed in a women's body due to estrogen.

>forehead same length as face

>tfw wristlet
>dick literally thicker than my wrists
lost motivation and stopped lifting, im trying to get back to it but i know i wont get any results

>stopped training legs 3 years ago because they were 25.5" low bodyfat t-rex back then, only involve them in some minor movements, e.g. push press
>still 21.5" at 6'3" despite actively going for chickenlegs mode
you must be the master chicken OP

Not being able to discern color and texture differentiation in her leggings and and her top. That pattern of the 2 different shades of gray and the texture both male it obvious it's her leg being measured. Never gonna make it

?? I have 23in legs and can only squat 110kg do you just not train legs?

no, that's her biceps u mongs

Good lord how? I'm 5'10" 170 and have 25s.

That looks weird as shit and not sexy. Why's she so fucking dumb and overkill the "big ass" meme? Seriously how could people be this dumb make me mad

i find it sexy desu
the more i workout, the more of a phat ass i want

It's always the chicks with weird faces that overkill the "She squats" meme every time, that forehead is at least five fingers.

When you measure your legs do you go mid quad or higher up?

First measurement she's measuring around her ass or waist. Second she's measuring her thigh.

My legs are around 24 inches and they look like complete shit. Hers look bigger than mine. Fuck I actually want big ass legs too.

Full kit wanka

I have 22inch but I don't squat much, I just practice martial art

lol at getting a 34" fake ass. is she 5'1" or something?

This phat booty insta model at my gym has the same pants
Cool story right

I have 22-23 inch legs and I'm also girl. 20.5 is pretty small for a fit girl unless shes like 5 ft tall. its actually really annoying because its impossible to find clothes that fit a 25 inch waist, 36 inch hips, and 22-23 inch thighs. even stretchy leggings tend to be tight in the tights and baggy on my waist.

if her waist was 20.5 without the use of a heavy duty corset, shed be dead

is her forehead also 20 inches

What about Dat Ass.
Tell me about dat ass.

Kek.

Probably Norwegian somewhere in that cesspool of her DNA.

the "hip" measurement is the ass. the "hip measurement is taken at the widest part of your ass/hips. ride a bicycle long and hard enough ass and legs will inevitably happen

How do people even fall for this, she's clearly exaggerating her posture, even I would look decent if I wore compression pants and stuck my ass out

why is it a problem if a woman has thicker thoghs than you? are you gay or something?

That's not what I'm asking.
How thick is DAT ASS.
I need pics...for..fitness science and what not.

Why do women ruin their postures like this?
Every photo they over arch their backs and bend their legs
Stand up straight ffs

>Why do women ruin their postures like this?

Because straight males find the ass curve VERY erotic.

how are you 6'0 and 19 inch legs, I'm 5'9 and have 26 inch legs.

There should be a limit. This looks like a deformity

just checked, my legs are ~29 inches around
just be fat, its ez

>>I measure my legs...
inches

I've never measured my legs, but can this be right for a man that tall and heavy? My biceps are almost 15", so this sounds improbable?

>5'10, 140lbs
>21in legs
>12in biceps

fml