i.imgur.com/4E1Yzhf.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=15sztntuvCA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y29GW0MnF1U
boards.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which group did he hang out with?

mostly the "leb" group, but he hung around the beta nerds as well

Yeah I got him.

So I'm guessing the overconfidence came after he was happy with his body, those types are generally not douchebags. Truth be told I was expecting him to be the token minority of a popular group.

youre extremely mistaken, lebs are the biggest douchebags, he already had the ego before he started lifting

why did he dress like such a fucking faggot?

This, and i speak as an australian.

Lebos are gigantic fucking cock heads.

Why would someone fantasize about going to school with a dead, cognitively challenged, roid-monkey?
Inb4 "he were smarts. He went to busyness school"....that's one step above studying sociology.

Wth are lebs?

Lebanese people, but t generally just means brown people nowadays.

Did anyone ever rag on Az for how much of a beta fag his bro was?

From what I know, Az was semi-popular, sorta in the misfit catergory, but his bro was a known beta cuck faggot with 0 friends.

>brown
You mean middle eastern user.

>>old school jacket

Generally just brown, greeks, egyptians and the like are lebs roo. Of course poo in loos dont count.

what is the "leb" group? english is not my first language sorry

Was he really in the chess club as he claimed?

the lebanese/arab/immigrant group at school

nvm I got it

SeeAnd

Dont remember, chess was was really popular at our school so probably

Hey my best mate's a lebo
he's a cunt

Wrong, Zyzz wasn't a nerd like you
He was a popular scene kid

Also post highschool yearbook
Fucking newfags

>eastwood
>lebs

thought that place was full of gooks

I'm going to ask in general, do you have any specific insights into the man that's unique/rarely told? Did anyone think he'd blow up like he did or was he just some random background character?

>Business school is shit tier even though it's easy as fuck to get a job
Kek

Gonna need something more substantial.. Yearbook pics etc.

Was he actually smart, or no? His only proof of actually being smart were certifcates form yr.9, which means shit really.

Anyone else cringe watching his videos? i cringe at how badly people around him were sucking his dick.

Fucking pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=00NvCbhNjZg

I went to a different Marist in Canberra, but at the same time. People fucking obsessed over Aziz at the time.
I saw him at Stereo once, but that's all.
Feels good to have seen and known a legend in the early days. Rest in peace brother.

He was a true alpha. Az said himself once "every girls wants to be with me, and every guy wants to be best friends with me".
Theyre all hoping to be noticed by senpai.

our school only got yearbooks in 2012, he graduated in 07

Was he a muslim? Aziz is a muslim name.

Also, i heard osme bullshut rumour on a forum that he was packing a 5 incher and that steroids reduced his balls. Confirm?

catholic school so lebs generally went there plus it was cheaper than other catholic schools in the area

Paroksh? Is that you?

one of his parents was christian, but his other parent was some sandnigger country. Aziz is also an armenian name

aziz means saint in turkish and kurdish

Fitting

How convenient

Zyzz claimed 7 inches. There a nude online of his flaccid dick. Looks 3 inches flaccid, but obviously could be a grower.

Answer my question phaggot. Do you have anything to actually contribute to the legacy, photos or video, or are you here twiddling your cock for simply having been near him.

Yeah.at 15 mins in the "zyzz legacy" video it makes me want to kill myself

What more do you want? He's already prooved he went to the same school, may not've been the same year, but why does that matter?

Because I find the narcissistic ramblings of an obvious fantasist nauseating

Lmao. Might as well be.

>Saint Zyzz the Aesthetic
Fuck yeah.

was 2 years below him, knew him mutually, spoke to him on the bus on some days.

dont know how to answer your question, but i dint really think that he'd become so popular

>brown
You mean Mexican speaking

Did you ever actually interact with him, or was in a higher year?

Nigger, are you retarded?

Lol you just answered these, nvrmnd

>that gyno on the first guy who took shirt off
kek

the fuck you on about zyzz flaccid looked huge.

How was he when you spoke to him? Was he shy/autistic, or just normal?

i.imgur.com/4E1Yzhf.jpg

>that
>huge

How small is your micropenis lmao

before he started lifting, he was ok but still a witty cunt. After he started lifting he became way more social and a lot more forward. Still a cool guy to talk to tho

He was a total autist....couldn't concentrate on anything. Probably adhd

Man i was just thinking imagine how bad it would be to lose a sibling, especially one that's close and one you lifted, got big together with, hit up clubs, chicks etc.. Coming home and seeing your sibling everyday, talking shit. When all of a sudden he's gone forever.

I wonder if aziz still gets messages and shit on his iphone.

Chestbrah is still depressed over it. I met him at bodypower and asked him to do a Zyzz pose with me, the look of sadness in his eyes when I said Zyzz told a million stories. He immediately smiled after and said sure, but I could see that even that name hurts his soul.

How do I groom the happy trail?

With caution

op here, its getting late, gonna go to sleep

don't say that man.. I lift with my brother..

what heart defect did he have anyway? and why wasn't it found out before hand?

youtube.com/watch?v=15sztntuvCA

What you know is what we know, the family never went public with it. They tell us that he had some unknown heart condition that did him in. Many people say that that's bullshit, or at least insignificant compared to the drug abuse. I personally think he had the heart condition, and was doing cheap thailand drugs like coke, and that paired with the juice paired with a heart condition was enough to bring down a 22 year old man. But we'll never see the toxicology so you just have to go with your gut on this one.

Fuck off you weak cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Y29GW0MnF1U

just trim/shave lel

that truly is a deep feel

Being a whore will grant you a steady income as well, doesn't mean it's hard or that you need to be smart

you don't have to worry about that too much since u be dead soon too boi

Take that back please

kek. Just some guys having fun

if that small then I don't what the fuck I am.
5'5 erect which is meant to be above average

Structural problems in the heart are rarely discovered if there's no previous symptoms

fuck you faggots, Zyzz is dead now.
This guy is the new king of Veeky Forums

boards.Veeky Forums.org/soc/thread/24332836/rate-me#bottom

thats about 4-5 inches flaccid. i have the exact same looking flaccid dick.

>no charisma
>no brains
>prancing like a 14y.o. girl
>lives for mires

All he had was looks, and that does not make you Alpha

I'm glad Zyzz is dead

WHY THE FUCK DOES NOBODY TRAIN TRAPS?

how tf do you put greeks into the same group as fucking mudslimes

A lot of people think deadlifting is enough
I'm not falling for the meme though

Have you met Greeks?