m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBF3wl26rmg
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37306818
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to fuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBF3wl26rmg

Watch

Is powerlifting related

>voluntarily watching vegangainz.

Thanks friend. Unfortunately not, have classes all day.

I don't understand how anyone can sit through an entire Veganlame video

>"so, what did you want to tell me, /plg/?"

isnt that haacks gym?

How can I take steroids without needles and without getting caught thanks bi

Yeah, the Aleii train there too.

You could just take orals if you don't care about health or optimum results

How 2 handle my inner legs chaffing

PLS HELP

Take orals and don't compete tested.

your holding the chopstick wrong

Take orals only like every other fuckboi who hates gains (and also their liver), compete in feds that don't blow mad dick lol

you're welcome

Actually bothering with some stretching and band shit on off days and what do you know, I feel better. We'll see how long it takes before I get too lazy to keep doing it.

going out and binge drinking on the weekend will hit your liver harder

the MEDICAL PRESCRIBED DOSE for anadrol is 3-5mg per kilo of bodyweight, for me thats 300-500mg a day, bodybuilding dose is about 200 and normal recommended in roid forums is 100

>without needles
You don't deserve it, pansy

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37306818

>not true Aryan Finnish master race like Fil

If you're like me then 4 days, 9 tops.

Just taking a long walk with the dogo makes a huge difference for me desu

reported 2 the feds senpai

>shitload of thunderstorms expected over the next few days

Comfytime here I come

Good thing he's not in the states then

legal in uk pal

If I run smolov jr for bench with 3 days of arm accessories, 5x5 LP SSB squats 2x a week and do mag ort for deadlift will I die? What if I eat 3500 cals/day and sleep 7-8 hours every night?

Shit, well do something fun this weekend.

Are there a lot of big guys in the UK then? Or are they all nu males?

The only thing you'd be taking it remotely easy on is squats. Your twink ass would get split in half.

no theres still the moral thing

but theres plenty of people willing to go out and take pills or do lines of coke every week who think steroids are terrible

Not hating on steroids, but like.. I think i've read more about side effects on steroids than coke.

>Have fun
I'll try, have a lot of school work ahead of me

>Smolov jr for bench
>Barely manages 225x1
'no'

You're dumb

done both

coke fucks you up

>but theres plenty of people willing to go out and take pills or do lines of coke every week who think steroids are terrible

WHY

Yeah, I know. I'm mainly just memeing. Alex suggested it though. I think I need to blast my triceps more based on where my sticking point is. I'm also really disappointed that went so poor since last week 205 4x3 was pretty easy. I think I might need more practice maxing.

T H E
H
E

P R E S S ™
R
E
S
S

Why won't you kill yourself ffs

only addicts who do miles of it really tho

i can tell you from personal experience thats not true, i cant even have caffeine anymore without feeling like the worlds ending

MY NAME IS GORDON

MASTER OF ALL THINGS LIFTING

BOW DOWN

>coke
>steroids

Why must all my friends turn out to be stars of the Ellen Degenerate show

How to prevent good morning squat when doing lowbar like OP pic?

best push exercise in the world

superior to binch in every way possible

fight me

your university experience must have been so boring

though durham did get voted most boring drug free uni

Chef Ramsey?

Hey I'm going Durham

>What if I eat 3500 cals/day and sleep 7-8 hours every night?

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU DOING THIS ALREADY YOU FUCKING BABY?

Wasn't even a little boring

I didn't even see any evidence of drugs until my 3rd year, when it turns out my girlfriend was friends with a bunch of people who did drugs.

Her friends were scum though

So you're telling me I should do smolov jr for the press? :^)

The bench I had been doing was fairly high intensity. Yesterday was just a shit for some reason. I even hit 220 @ 8.5-9ish for a single with no form breakdown after some volume last week.

Garagebro or Boardshorts here?

Im joining the dark side in a few days. Wondering what my programming should be.

Thanks

>he's never even smoked weed, a drug factually less harmful than many others such as alcohol

>Superior to bench
'no'

>Same level, at the very top
Yes

Btn press

do smolov jr for arching and tightness and also start gripping max legal width

I'm doing 3300 and sleeping that much currently. Up 12 lbs in the last 5 months.

How about I do smolov jr for btn and bench? More volume is more growth.

nobody believes your lies yoshi

Had a weird Veeky Forums dream last night

Won a contest where I got to try out Scooby's prototype squat machine, which he was crowdfunding.It was kind of like a leg press, but it would kind of glide you on your back in a swooping motion. There was also a part that required your lats and arms. It was a full body workout that perfectly and evnly worked the muscles it hit, as well as the stabilizers. It was the perfect exercise, the perfect machine.

Scooby has a crowdfunding goal of 40 million dollars. I told him to just bring his machine concept to Olympus or another fitness machine brand, but he was hesitant. I then suggested he bring his prototype to a bodybuilding show for people to try, he was still hesitant.

Later we were in a gym and I saw BatsInTheBarbell. Except she was attractive, and looked like she lifted.

how high do you lads think Haack can push is wilks?

motherfucker is on track to set ~550 at nationals.

HOW!?

I heard that george once slept with a girl at durham and then kicked her out of his room right after so he could go to practice the next morning. Maximum chad.

he is very confusing. does not make any sense

I think he's going to hit 810-820.

He is ALWAYS 3-5kg heavier between meets and hits like 5-10kg heavier lifts than he hits during meets, for example his relatively poor deadlift and bench at worlds.

This would put an end to all Nuckols x3 bench programs.
Those have 0 intensity

im eating 5000-6500 and up 12lbs in the last 3 weeks

he had a hip injury at worlds, worked his diddly around that desu senpai

same

i can agree with this

He did 845 in a mock meet at about 3 kg over his weight class limit. I think he can probably improve his total from worlds(his squat didn't look like a true max effort lift and his bench and deads seem to be going well right now) but he won't hit 845 weighing 83 kgs. I think more like 820-825. That's like what, 7-8 points more than at worlds?

Retard bulk. Are you trying to get extremely fat or what?

Yeah but you aren't a week natty twink.

im 235 lbs and on test deca and anadrol

so no im not getting extremely fat

Oh you are still on roids, okay.

B&C baby

85% and hitting a few 90% reps is plenty of intensity.

Back and cruising?

blast and cruise

Do you think so?

My 3 RM is at 95%, doing sets of 2s at 85% just feels like 0 intensity desu.

Almost

>3 RM is at 95%

No it isn't

Pretty sure it is, but I never actually tested it.
My 1 RM might be slightly higher as I estimate, but I doubt it. I estimated it 5k above 3 RM, but maybe it's more like 7.5. But not more.
And that's still pretty high %

>doesn't even drink alcohol
Nice try. I'm consistent

>haack will get busted in your lifetime
Feels good

you're so upset

i love it

Can't get busted for being natty.

How sad are you going to be in 10 years when he still lifts in the IPF/other tested Feds, after taking dozens of tests that prove him natty?

Considering bret has similar lift do you think he's on gear too? If not why?

>drug tests prove you are natural

To the best of our knowledge, yes.
If someone managed to stay clean with pretty much the best way of testing with have throughout multiple years, then we should all assume that he is natty.

In dubio pro reo

not george but I'm guessing he's going to say it's because gobbs has been competing for many years, whereas haack is really young

Gibbs has only ever competed IPF, americans are notorious for competing lolaroo ol' druggo BACKYARD meet of the GARAGE YEAR OF THE CENTURY meets

Haack has been competing in drugfeds, got strong as shit really really fast, and then suddenly swoops in and beats the reigning champion in the IPF.

Where as Gibbs has been competing in the IPF for many years and have been getting tested during all of that time.

you are so jealous georgie

what evidence do you have to suggest he's on?

lads
fucking creatine is making me lose hair

how important is hair at a powerlifting meet?

the way he got strong so strong so fast and continues to break PR after PR
he's either a one in a billion talentcuck or a drugcheat

But it's entirely possible that both are natural or both using. Powerlifting(raw) is a young sport and we don't know what is possible natural from elite genetics.
there are people who compete in international weightlifting and the olympics their entire life and then one day they get popped.

>competed lolfed like known drug users and banned athletes jesse norris and ed coan

that's basically all that needs to be said.

when the day of the rope comes he'll go up with jesse, cornelius and all eastern europeans and southern americans.

bryce and big ray are the ONLY natty american world champs

I know people on 3g of gear NOWHERE near his physique or lifts

>haha what's stanzolol (or something) haha I wouldn't know because I'm natty as in I don't take drugs all natural here lol what r drug?
-gibbs

Less weight. You'll be able to make weight more easilly! Lucky you

How come you don't like steroids, your dad does so why don't you?

Alpha dad beta son

because he's young and impressionable and goes along with whatever the groupthink is on plg.