Dads coming home from prison Veeky Forums

Dads coming home from prison Veeky Forums

He was really into fitness before he had to go to prison.

Besides taking him to the strip club, what should I get him that is Veeky Forums related. Can't get him a membership he's gunna be on house arrest for 8 months.

I have $1000 to play around with.

Fuck him up the ass raw so he has a gradual readjustment to regular life and not a sudden shock.

how are you taking him to the strip club if he's on house arrest?

I'm picking him up from prison and we're going straight there for a few and he has to report the next day to his PO. I think that's what he said we could do.
Shit maybe you're right.

take him to a brothel instead of a strip club retard.

Give him a small loan of $1000 to invest in himself and get his life back on track. Don't bother with a strip club, you're not a fucking gangster dont act like one

Why would you take your dad to a strip club?

Well, that could be an option but I don't want to get busted at some Asian massage parlor with him straight out the can.

The strip clubs down here are like brothels anyway.

>going to a strip club with my dad
Lol no thanks
>going to a strip club with my dad who was just released from prison
Yeaaa no.
1000$ and you wanna waste it on having an erection for a couple hours?
You and you're family are trashy retards

I have $1000 to play around with for fitness equipment for him while he's on house arrest moron. Read better

He's going to be on house arrest with my uncle. They own a company together and he inherited a shitton of money from my grandfather so he is set for life pretty much. He just got into a fight and had to go to prison for 366 days.

I want to get him fitness equipment as a nice gesture.

Do any of y'all niggas read or the second you read strip club your virgins automatically assume that this is some thread related to pussy?

Take him to a barber, to buy a suit (navy and light blue shirt, black shoes) and a nice dinner. A sort of welcoming to civilization. He'll need the suit to find a job too.

Get him a yoga mat and a set of 2kg dumbbells. He'll be used to playing the woman after being in the clink, especially if he raised you to be as you are

Don't get your ass hurt because you read like a toddler you sad twat.

See

>sad twat

I'm not the one with an ex-con for a "father"

Shut up you butt blasted pussy

>strip club
off yourself

Rob a liquor store together.

kek

this, post results

Also buy him a push up machine.

your dad would know a thing about butt blasting wouldn't he

Tbh famm this op is a douche but you do sound like a butt blasted pussy.

Yea he butt blasted little butt blasted pussies like you every day you butt blasted ass pie

Everyone is being a cunt to OP for no reason but i cannot imagine going to a fucking strip club with my dad. It feels awkward to watch a movie with a sex scene let alone go to see some sloot dance around a pole.

dude get him 20lbs of pussy and ass.

My mom died when I was 5. My dad has basically been single this entire time since. He had a at 18 year old sugar baby before he went to prison. He was always bringing different women home. When I turned 17 we went to a strip club
My pops is pretty based.

An*

LOL!!

fpbp
definitely "Veeky Forums related"

>being a jewmerican

you are already doomed, fucking idiot

Give him a hug then treat him to a really nice dinner and just a nice day out with his son. That'll do more to his heart then anything material. I'm sure after a great night out you can still purchase weightlifting shoes, 5 pound whey, a pre workout, and lifting straps. I'm happy for you user!

Get rack (I think there is a decent one for

Shut up virgin

Shut up virgin

Get him drunk and have him drive.