strawpoll.me/11223893

>lbs
wont vote

fuck off eurocuck. nobody gives a shit about your 1 pl8 binch anyways

Bench 290

same

>eurocuck
>implying the rest of the world doesn't use metric
>yfw only the US and a couple of small countries in the middle of bumfuck nowhere use shitperial system

Give my regards to Achmed and Muhammad

and yet the poll keeps getting responses. i guess America is the only country that matters

>Implying we think you're a eurocuck because of your metric system and not the sandniggers raping your women

>1 RM

sry m8. i don't do pussy lifts so i can brag to my bros about how much i can barely lift with shitty form

5+ reps or it ain't interesting you weak ass bitch

it's okay man, you can just say you're too scared to go for maxes. we won't judge

Firstly I voted (not the same guy who said he wasn't voting), second i'm australia you americucks. Third, why would people voting in a poll about how much they bench justify whether americunts matter? It's not hard to convert from kgs to lbs mate

There are two types of countries on Earth: countries that have landed a man on the moon, and countries that use the metric system.

>inb4 NASA uses the metric system

>sry m8 i do pussy brosplits so i can brag to my bros about how joocy and tan my glutes are while taking communal shower in the gym

There's two types of countries
One that still makes money out of paper
And one take makes money out of waterproof untearable polymer

canada uses imperial for stuff like weight and pooltemp

I haven't maxed in a while, can do about 6 solid reps of 325 lbs.

Probably going to go for 405 right before I graduate college next spring. Fitting since I started my college career with 315 freshman year.

u must be a bretty big guy

For you

350, I lied and said 365 on the poll tho

135lbs right now, hopefully much more by next year

Feels so good being on top. Being able to make whatever bullshit rules we want and get away with.

lmao1pl8. How long did it take you you guys to get to 2 plate?

I don't know my 1RM. I do 1.5pl8 for 5 reps though so I voted for that.

>tfw less than 1pl8
Am I gonna make it?

time for GOMAD, son

australia is the asshole of the anglosphere. shouldn't even be considered white