How would you like that, user?

Post how you order/cook your steak.

Anyone who gets theirs well done can get the fuck out now.

oh noes, op told me to get the fuck out i'm going to change my my taste purely based on his opinion reeee

Medium rare to Medium
/thread

medium, obviously.

Medium only medium rare if you are in a restaurant cuz they always over cook that shit, and an overcooked steak is worse than an under cooked steak.

Anyone else feel realpy bad for older women in the service industry? I dunno man I see them and I'm like fuuuuuck you're 40+ and still waiting tables...

Depends entirely on the quality of the venue,

If I'm at the local club/pub/RSL with my dad I'll order it well done, purely because the chefs aren't very good and the steak comes out extremely bloody and wet when I order a medium.

If I'm at a mid-tier restaurant or steakhouse I'll go with medium-well, same reasoning as above.

If I'm fine dining or out at an expensive place on special occasion I'll order medium, but it better damn come back tasteful or I'm not ordering that there again.

If I'm going all out tier somewhere that's $200+ per person I'll go medium-rare, I've only done this a few times but it's always come back amazing.

I'm a fan of Bernaise type sauces but a good mushroom or pepper sauce can sway me, level of sauce required changes based upon quality of venue.

You feel bad for a person being content with their position in life? Unless you know them personally it shouldn't even be a thought. Anyone who remains in the same job forever, clearly is content with life and dont have the ambition to push for better horizons. Where most millionaires go through about 20 give or take a few individual jobs, before their first million or before they hit 30 years old.

Always go medium rare
I like it juicy, but not quite to the point where it's bloody

Blue rare to rare. I don't eat beef that's not from my family's farm but if I did order it at a restaurant I guess I would get medium.

only really this one time when i went to this shitty bar and this really worn and shaky 60-70 year old woman was tending it

she kept spilling the drinks while making them because of her messed up motor functions

felt like she should be retired or whatever rather than in that shithole doing something she was obviously too old for

Rare. Still trying to get away from me if possible.

welldone

This. I like to let the blood sit on the plate so I can smother my potato in it. It makes it taste so much better.

Wanna go out and grab a steak this weekend?

I would love to.

that's not blood though

Your dumb ass clearly can't read. I never said it was blood on his plate. I said I like to let the blood sit on my plate. Nigger

Can I come, you both seem like bros.

>doesn't understand the normal inferences someone would make from reading what he wrote

how's life on the spectrum my dude?

also again, the red liquid in your meat still isn't gonna be blood unless you literally just cut it out of the cow

I'm eating it one atm

I decided to try and eat with my teeth only, using the fork and knife just for the rice

feels pretty fucking brutal if you ask me, it's like being in contact with my cavemen ancestors

>2016
>not eating steak'nannas with ketchup.

I eat most of my meat rare
Depending on the quality of the meat, i'll occationally make it blue rare, i freaking love beef juices

Medium rare just like my catfish

>red liquid coming from a raw meat being cooked
>not blood
k

Rare, blue rare only for very good steaks

>on the spectrum
>not even smart

wew lad

Ribeye tastes good medium well, actually. Most other steaks I get medium. Well done is bad for pretty much every steak and as someone who served at a steakhouse I cringe when people order well done and I try to sway them or at least recommend getting the ribeye, since it still tastes okay (though not as good as medium/medium well). Filets just taste awful well done.

Steak faggots even more annoying than craft beer numale cucks

It's not blood, Einstein. It's Myoglobin.

Take the steak, grind it up, form it into a patty, grill it, and bring it to me on a sesame seed bun.