Looks like he pinned

did scott herman go fraud? this is the most recent picture of him

He's about 5' 8" and has been lifting for over a decade, how shit does your training need to be believe that is over the natty limit?

lmao at those 15inch armlet, if hes roiding hes doing chit job

just askin no need to be hostile user

it's called a pump

He looks natty
No shoulder popping
underdeveloped traps
No roids here, just a good picture

>no traps
>normal size delts
>generally looks proportional

i'm gonna go with natty

Just looks like a good chest pump.

Anytime a guy has a large appearing chest. The guys of Veeky Forums means they must pin.

A developed chest doesn't imply roid use guys.

the natty king of /fit desu senpai

Natty

nope he looks 100% natty imo

BAH-bell

He's actually 5'11"

How naive are you? This guy has a top 0.1 percentile body and you think he doesn't roid. Top kek

if he started on gear and did fuckloads of yates rows and shrugs he'd be a fucking monster

No, he's not.
He claims 5'10'', but he looks much shorter.

wtf is scott doing here?

Makin money?

Scott would look so much bigger if he designed a program (that doesn't include roids) to get his traps and shoulders more defined.

For the record I think Scott is one of the only natties on YouTube

Considering 95% of guys don't work out, and the other 4.99 are either beginners, curlbros, or don't give a shit about aesthetics, I'd say it's believable

It's hard to do so as a natty but it won't hurt to try

So fucking annoying. He's probably the most irritating YT fitness faggot since that cunt who looks like the sneaky butler from Mr Deeds.

What most broke bodybuilders / fitness models do to make a living.

Does Lee Priest putt from the rough?

As much as you fat autists would love to claim this body is impossible to achieve without roids, it is. Those are are natural delts and traps. His core is just well trained, which is completely achievable with self discipline and diet. This man has given his all in the gym consistently and this is what that has earned him. I would be very proud of that body, as I am certain he is.

Dude he's not even close to natty limit. He's just cut and has nice abs.nLike the other user said if he's roiding he's doing it wrong.

Go away Scott you DYEL faggot.

kek they want to rape him

He looks like shit, I don't understand how someone deliberately wants to look small, if he was pinning it'd be shameful.

Aesthetics is the most tryhard piece of shit "sport" and natty you will never look strong or appealing

Pic related is a natty guy as well, yet he doesn't look depleted and small

>tfw my fizeek isn't good enough natty for people who browse an indonesian puzzle piece lost and found board to argue if im natural or not

>Pic related is a natty guy as well

nice bait