Out of Skinnyfat Mode

Pic related is me after todays workout.

I weight 155 and im about 6'3.
I am skinnyfat as fuck, and it worries me.

What worries me more though is how fucking weak my forearms are, and how I subsequently am failing on OHP's. i.e. Im doing SL 5x5 and today I missed multiple reps on multiple sets. It looked like

5/4/5/5/3 at 55 lbs including the bar(5 on each side).

That's fucking terrible. I missed 3 reps in total, so I might as well have missed an entire set.

So, because of that, I decided to do 2 extra sets of deadlifts, at 125 lbs(40 each side). Was that a bad idea? I read something on Mehdi's website about the reason you are only supposed to do one set is because deadlifts are hard on the body.

side pic

>be skinnyfat
>see skinnyfat thread
>oh look i can finally relate to someone
>see the pic
>its not actually skinnyfat

every fucking time

you're not skinnyfat. just fucking skinny

>Was that a bad idea?

u done goofed, on more serious note just try to eat more and rest. You're a skelly and you don't really have any muscles so it'll take some time to reach a baseline you can constantly build on. As in don't expect linear progress for a while but stick to it.

stretch marks while skinny af? how??

what is skinny fat then?

>rest

this. you're definitely right about that.

as far as eating though, I would say that I eat a decent amount, defintely more than the average guy I think. Maybe too much of it consists of snacks, but I think I eat enough.

used to be pretty chub in middleschool. idk though

It's called being tall. Most tall people have them during adolescence because of how fast they're sprouting length

also, my skelly wrists

I think the pic turned out pretty sthetic though

How long have you been working out?

>I eat a decent amount, defintely more than the average guy I think

Unless you sorted your diet recently, no you don't eat enough. And no shoving your face with carbs is not going to help you much.

Go calculate your daily caloric need, figure out how much more extra calories you need to consume for a bulk, then figure out if you're hitting your macros(read the sticky fgt).

doing SL? literally two weeks.

I started becoming interested in muscle building in probably 11th grade, doing body weight shit, otherwise I've been running since middleschool, which is part of my I'm so skinny.

>6'3
>hardly taller than the hand dryer

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

so I should be bulking? what about my man boobies?

>perspective

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Am I skinny fat?

relax your stomach idiot

do you share a bathtub with a 4 year old?

Hello fellow skinnyfatters!

>so I should be bulking?
Yeah, try to do a clean bulk and reduce running down to 2, 3 times max per week, If you stopped running start again. If you have good base switch to sprinting(I'm assuming you've done long distance based on your physique), otherwise just keep jogging.

>what about my man boobies?
Don't see it.

Lifting should be your main priority, run on the day you lift(AFTER lifting) or on offdays such that you always have one day of rest for your legs before lifting. Cut running down to 1 day or completely off if you feel it interferes with lifting.

tl;dr Lift > eat > rest > run if you feel like it

I'm on phone so formatting is prolly shit.

sorry, should have mentioned that I'm no longer running. I was all of high school, but not anymore.

>If you stopped running start again

you think I should start running again? is this scooby? why?

point taken about the whole eating and resting thing, I just don't see why I should run. Is it because of the bulk?

skinny

>is this scooby?

No its the fucking sticky.

It helps with overall health, hormonal balance(them testostorons) to some degree and endurance(also hearth gains). It might also help you sleep better which I'd say is the most important part, but its somewhat subjective.

You don't need to run, its not necessary nor detrimental for lifting(unless you go full retard and start doing long distance) and you wont see much lifting related benefits for it other than some fat burn.

Its your call.

kk m8. I've read the sticky before and I don't recall seeing anything about running. Sorry m8.

i don't think i'll run though, long/mid distance is the only kind of running I really like, and I've never been great at sprinting. not to mention I don't know if I would even have a place to do it.

thanks for the help.

What happened to your legs?

they're gone, i'm cutting

thank you hungry skeleton

Why did you cut them out of the picture with Photoshop?

wasn't photoshop.

they're just gone. I told you, im on a cut

Is that what you thought leg day meant?

my leg days are long over, lad

Am i skinny fat? 6 foot 2, 175 pounds. Recently lost 50kg

Side view

looks like it

what do you lift?

only use 10-12.5kg dumbells, not much of a lifter, more a cardio person

cool. If you are so worried about being skinny fat though, why not take lifting more seriously? Not that you aren't necessarily now, but I mean why not dedicate more to lifting?
I get it if you're a runner or something, and you don't have time, but lifting also burns calories, and if your main goal is to improve sthetics, than lifting will help more than cardio.

I recommend checking out StrongLift 5x5. It's easy and simple, and will help with sthetics.
As someone who ran for 5+ years to lose fat, I will tell you that lifting is essential if you want to look better. Yes, you can still lose a lot of fat by running, but it expedites the process if you have muscle definition to go along with that fat loss. Also, lifting burns calories too.

If I were you, I would continue running, and try out SL 5x5

The hand dryer should be at your belly manlet

i am going to make time, so i will be starting that from now on, thank you user, new to the whole gym business anyway only been going to a very small gym for a couple of months but getting really motivated through things like this.

OP please add me on Skype im the same size and have skinny as fuck forearms too, your body looks just like mine. I'm looking for a cyber gymbro that has the same body than me cause IRL I don't know any (sucks to be the only tall hungry skeleton in your gym btw).

My username: cyanatk

nothing homo-rotic about this at all.

you done for cardio....and well done getting rid ...you look like you need weights now...you skinny...no more cutting needed imo

see

That's not a hand dryer, it's a paper towel dispenser

yeah, np m8. keep it up bro. we all will make it

this

can't tell if you have lats or just holding in your breath