Go to Doctor to get Test checked

>go to Doctor to get Test checked
>180 ng/dL

Anyone had experience with what comes after this? They just give you TRT or HGH and your Test goes up? Do you make gains easier as well?

A-at least I'll get roids... r-r-right?

They'll probably just give you doses low enough to get your production back into normal ranges. So you'll get all the downsides of roids to get to 700ng, whereas I order bathtub chems and get 3000+ng

I got put on TRT. it's ok. no noticeable side effects, higher sex drive, slightly more dominant/assertive/confident, slightly tougher mentally. still depressed, still anxious, still no gf.

oh yeah, and my balls shrunk to small raisins. gains were better, but not amazing. you just get normal levels of test anyway, so don't expect to be anything more than a normal guy

If they do this. Go to a different doctor. If they do this again. Go to a different one again. If they refuse to put you on more, get the test yourself and enjoy the cruise.

Wouldn't T injections make your balls shrink? Not even memeing, am curious. I would have thought that introducing more testosterone into the body would mean the cells that usually make it would just not make it as much.

>people spreading this much mis-information

yes, they shrink mostly about 30%.

who cares tho

Your sperm cares, since without paracrine test (i.e. made in the balls to be used by the balls), it won't mature spermatoocytes, so there will be less and less spermatozoa in your cum in the end.

Again, who cares

Men do
And the average woman cares a lot.

debunk it fuccboi

Going to check my blood to see if my health is still ok since it's been 2 years

if I also want to know my testosterone will I need to take out more blood for it? last time I did a blood exam it didnt show test levels

I'm a 20y old male, if I have lower test than average is there chance of getting put on Test or will the meds cuck me up

>ay gurl my sperm count per mL is jacked as fuark, get on this dick

Sauce?

What's the signs of low test ?

I've been on TRT for two or three months

My test was 315 ng/dL
Doc prescribed 250mg test C every other week
Maybe it's just placebo but I feel goddamn fucking fantastic and am obviously able to make better gains than I ever was before.

Can't recommend it enough.

girls don't like little balls

how the fuck did you get TRT at 315? did you have other issues or was your doc chill?

Find out the cause first. If it's secondary hypogonadism you can try Clomid.

>hi, this is my wife Carol and my wife's son, Jamal

>315 is low.. it's basically at the doc's discretion whether you get it or not.

Sauce prease

>go to Doctor to get Test checked
>815 ng/dl
I'm 31

A little off topic

I have had 2 vials of test e sitting around since February, what are the chances they have gone bad?

>will injecting testosterone help me make gains
Theres no way to know. Science has only come so far

What do you ask for when you get your bloodwork done? hormone panel? check serum and free testosterone?

I have small balls most of the time

but i have good gains and good strength gains, also my voice is deep but im a manlet

so what's the deal? my balls are small because i have too much test or estrogen or something?

i also have gyno, but as i said, i have really good gains

Olga Kobzar. There are titty pics

So, male birth control

balls atrophy on test because they stop making it if you're getting it exogenously. you're just deformed

At first, yes, it is a kind of birth control. It is not guaranteed you'll get your spermatozoa back when you stop roiding; but I guess most of the time PCT will take care of that.

erectile dysfunction and low sex drive
i've got a big ole honker but it wouldn't stay hard when fucking, very annoying

Med school student here. Honestly, if I were you I'd go see a doctor. It might likely be physiological, it could be that you have small balls/one ball etc, but there's a chance you're getting too much test produced elsewhere in your body, which might not be physiological.

Youre lucky you had a chill dr. I had 280 and ed and my dr said i was normal. I bought some test off the interwebs and have a beard for the first time at 25

GO TO DOCTOR TO GET TESTOSTERONE CHECKED

SUFFER FROM ALL THE SYMPTOMS
>ANXIETY
>DEPRESSION
>SOCIALLY INEPT
>NO LIBIDO
>NO MORNING WOOD
>BEING A PASSIVE BETA
>NO GAINS
>GYNO (this is the worst)

TEST RESULTS
>950 NG/DL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So, do we just go to the Dr and say "I'd like to see if my testosterone is low" ? Also, my balls are huge, is it likely I naturally have high test?

413 ng/dl, 20

oh well

>my balls are huge, is it likely I naturally have high test

Yes. If your balls are actually huge & you aren't bullshitting

By examining for lumps, I'd say they're about as big if not larger than walnuts, with shell. My ex said they were the biggest balls she's seen (with scrotem obviously).

I also have a lot of body hair, but no morning wood and my libido ranges (some times it'll be fap twice a day all week, or twice in the week) but I blame my SSRI's on that.

You don't get downsides on physiological levels, unless you pin some indian heavy metal shit.

If all of the other hormones are in check you will be side effects free.

who is this semen demon

So your Estradiol and Prolactin are high.
Or your tyroid is fucked.

so like... about 7cms x 4 cms?
also what size one can consider it small, normal or big?

i hope you aren't juicing if you're THIS retarded

This makes me wanna go on trt for life/blast n cruise