Sooo... What are you guys gonna do when you make it?

Sooo... What are you guys gonna do when you make it?
>i wanna be a narcissistic sick cunt

Decide that it wasn't the answer to my crippling depression and go back to playing video games.

>Be the Chad my highschool-self dreamt of being

this post is why i know you'll never make it

Making it for me includes being able to get laid when i want so thats what im gonna spend my free time doing

I have a dream about seeing the girl i brought home in my t-shirt the day after before i get to fuck her again and repeating this with several chicks
Some day...

Fuck all the women and men. There are only 2 genders

Once I get down to that bodyfat level and get more mass on my arms and back...
I'll realize that I've wasted a good chunk of my life using this as an excuse and escape from my problems.

So I basically sabotage myself at every turn to makesure I never meet my goals plus the weight loss contributes to my depression so I eat to counteract that somedays.

Well, anyway.
Cheers.

Go on with my life, not regret all the time I spent pushing and pulling heavy things, maybe take a vacation to Norway and hike the fjords, keep farming shrimp, preach the importance of the Oxford comma, and die alone without an heir.

Good for you. I'm a narcissist since 2012 and life is going great for me. You dont worry about anyone else but you, you have a lot more confidence. Being a narcissistic is good for you user.

Is it easy to get a gf if you are narcissistic?

Buy really tight fitting clothes and get mired. Thats all i want, just for a while. Then look back down the barrel of the rest of my purposeless existence.

Oxford comma
top tier

post on instagram to see if I can get picked up to model for some underwear or swimwear brand to make some easy cash

also go to the beach whenever I please without worrying about my body
also taking off shirt in those hot summer nights when with friends

I'm going to be doing the same thing -- fighting jews.

If I'm ever making it, I'll be fighting them very effectively and meming them out of existence.

>implying i'll ever make it
I'll be here arguing with you fucks until I finally decide to off myself

Binge drinking and unsafe sex

I just want people to love me

this

i only lift for my miserable highschool-self and the guy he could have been

have lots of sex mostly

Same

>What are you guys gonna do when you make it?
The day that happens is the day I realize I've died and am in a new life.

Same things that I'm doing now except without the nagging feeling of being a failure, wanting to kill myself constantly at the back of my head

Iktf bro.
Why can't I make it go away?

When do you know when you've made it. I honestly don't know why I lift anymore. Just seems to kill time and say I do something.

I lift, anons, but I don't think I'll ever make it.

I've been cursed with the shittiest of genes

>huge nose
>crooked and gappy teeth
>started balding at 22
>manlet (5'7)

No amount of lifting can lift these feels

These

I know these feels brahs

Getting back to the gym, got fat because of the courseload I was given. Gonna get swole and give this girl the world if she doesn't love me for my body, what do you think bros. I'd also like to point out that i have a good career prospect and my social skills are above average compared to the average college fuccboi.

I've made it. I manage a personal training boutique gym with world famous athletes, celebrities, music stars and TV personalities. I also am a certified personal trainer. I make good cash. I bang two or three different Asians on the regular. One of them is rich and loves it in the ass. I hit three pr's this week and I'm writing this high on good Colorado weed and about three four bars. We're all going to make it. We already have, we just gotta walk it out. Never forget that, Anons. You're already there, just put in the steps. One foot in front of the other. Do that enough and you're suddenly at your destination. I love you all.

Transcend the 3D realm and enter the 2D realm.

See you faggots later.

Too real

>social skills above average
that would explain why you're posting here

I'll follow you. When I make it I will follow you and beat jews together, no homo.

I'm going to resurrect Zyzz to command my undead army until I find Frostmourne and become the Lich King.

Fuck higher quality twinks.

2012 was the worst year.
Completely fucked my life up.
Just glad it lead me to lifting 3 years later.

thx mang

>Being a narcissistic is good for you

Things narcissists believe

> things bp says

I'm going to find a partner of either sex, then fuck off to a remote location. I want to live either in western australia for those dank coastline stretches and personal beaches or out on the moors in scotland. I will build my small home with my spouse, then a gym barn nearby. I will proceed to chop wood, raise a small herd of goats/cows and make delicious dairy foods. I will be the epitome of a quite strong man, living with either my cutie patooty wife or husband, smoking my pipe and living a quiter life.
Fuck i hope i make it anons, i want this so much.

>tfw you'll never know if you made it
>tfw bulking into infinity

I'm ready for you to become the infinite bulk monster. You'll make it when you break it,and by break it i mean break the universe and by make it i mean be forever alone with your feels outside of the time continuum.

Getting mired and love my body in the mirror even more. If it also attracts girls even better but i guess i will find a way to fuck that up.

Marry me, user. That sounds great.

I would marry you user, only i haven't made it yet. This dream is a long way off but it's not unrealistic. I fucking hate most of society so you'd have to be ok with the isolation. Dream a dream of a better life with me user and some day we'll make it. We're all gonna make it, bruh

Also, are you cutie patooty or willing to become so?

It's cool, society is overrated anyhow. Best of luck to you bro...I know you will make it

Get a lot of blowjobs from girly boys who just turned 18 and keep on searching for a 7-8/10 girl who doesn't have a lot of mental issues.

Thank. I'm not crying, someone just put tears on my pillow.

I'm sorry to disappointyou but you guys need to understand one thing:

You will NEVER make it.
You will NEVER be satisfied
Zyzz didn't make it
Karen Carpenter didn't make it
Michael Jackson didn't make it

You guys need to seek treatment

Making it is getting to where you feel comfortable with your life and your body but aren't a sloppy piece of shit and aren't living in a mountain of trash.
>tfw my making it is pretty much just a cabin just outside of town with wifi and a home gym, and having people ask if I juice because they're not exactly sure because I don't have acne or freakish delts.

Thanks shitposter, back to /b/

You're welcome

Buy nice clothes also finally fugg this girl that's been wanting to bed me for a while but I don't cause I don't feel confident enough

We're all going to die. Our only birthright is death. Making it is simply a distraction from that fact.

I want to beat people up.

> not fucking the illusive 5th gender

get a qt petite gf and be happy together as we cuddle to sleep a couple nights of the week.

Go to festivals, fuck around with women, work out some more

I want to wear small speedo shorts on my family holiday next year, get sick 'mires from everyone, act like I don't give a shit and secretly bask in the fact I'm superior mentally, physically and socially than my brother

>wanting your family to 'mire you
>mentally superior

Well I mean 'mires in general, from the public and what not. Plus I want to fugg my cousin

What state do you live in?

Hopefully leave this place, but I know that won't happen.

Reject some attractive people, fuck some others, get married to someone who is so grateful to be with me that they will never stray.

>When do you know when you've made it

You havenĀ“t made it m8

but what about traps ?

I've already made it in my own eyes. Working my dream job, making mad bank, training hard and making gains and completely disregarding women

Move into the snowy woods not far from here a be a hermit.

pic unrelated, will have a dog.

I won't have any sexual interraction or love with anyone, but the simple fact that I won't be looking disgusting looking compared to others and will be decent fills me with joy. If I ever reach that level that I could proudly say I am not a fat disgusting shit in bed.

tldr: in my fantasies I will be able to imagine myself perfect

>implying we dont play vidya and lift...

I want to be a renaissance man that masters mind, body, and soul. I will reach the closest thing a mortal can to perfection or die in the process.

>mfw lifting, reading through the canon, and working on a degree in astrophysics every single day

boring

Winter is coming, bulk season, video games synchronize cuz they dont kill gainz.

Video gainz

I just want to be the best I can be, and be happy. I have a beautiful wife and I want our kids to be better than I am. Exercise is a big part of that and if I can maintain the habits that saved my life they'll surely save theirs.

that was deep, user

If you think so that's fine, but I love what I do. I finished Paradise Lost yesterday. Read an epic poem sometime user, they're really great. The Iliad and the Aeneid are both Veeky Forums as fuck and absolutely not boring. In the Iliad there's one book where Achilles slaughters so many people in a river that the river god politely asks him to kill them somewhere else. Achilles responds by trying to kill the god, then turns around and outruns the river itself when he fights back.

im going to leave humanity behind

If only my thoughts were as deep as my squats

>tfw this is me now

d-did I make it? I almost an hero but then I met her. She whispered "I love you so very much" when she thought I was asleep.

It's real not some dream, r-right?

Trips confirm - you made it bro

Cute girl too

I want a petite qt gf that whispers that too ;-;

Start hitting on women
Maybe my body will make up for my shitty personality and face

I thought it wasn't possible after the last girl left me when I was overseas and was my oneitus.

but then i met this one and realized we are all gonna make it. I'm barely otter too, despite being previously skinny fat, so I can attest that fit has really helped since she thinks my body is sexy and licks me...

didn't think it was possible for an ultra weeb dota playing meme lies. Never give up

Take a long bath

She looks gross tbqh

How long?

This took me a minute, but actually kinda funny once i got it.

no shortcuts

Nice, very nice.

be happy, user
you did achieve quite the thing and you should be extremely proud

8 hours. You got to get in, get out, and get back in again to confuse the body.

humility is a virtue. you won't make it until you realize making it is impossible

Sounds comfy.

I'm going to move up the mountain at a slightly faster speed than previous to take my /p/ictures, I'm going to be more willing to bend over, around & flex my legs to get that perfect shot & finally I'm not going to be afraid to take a fall going in to fuck your mother.

Revolution

I wanna die of a heart attack in a sauna after I make it

Good for you .
....... .., nasty hoe by the way brah