How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Good thing I'm attractive.

sorry for all uglyfags who lost out this round, better luck next life.

I know you're just trying to #trigger people, but honestly this is nothing new, most guys here know it, that's why we lift, even talk about fashion and skin/hair care sometimes.

I would never consider a fat chick worth much, and I always knew women were the same, so it's all fair.

Can't say she's wrong desu

>Skin care

I was actually planning on starting to moisturise, are the benefits worth the hassle?

Thankful for family and friends who aren't complete bags of shit.

Ill bet my next paycheck she is ugly
She aint wrong however, most girls dont want neckbeards drooling all over them and grabbing their asses

op btw

unless you're some kind of mutant or live in the sahara, just drink alot of water and you'll be fine familiam

That wasn't op you fuck, it was me, manerd

Happy that someone is being honest about how we as humans work.

Think of all the girls you would fuck.

Now understand that most are average 7-8's with the odd 9, MAYBE 10.

Its pretty easy to become a 7, a little work to become an 8. Hard work to be a 9 but its not as hard as you think.

Go out there and fuck the shit out of hundreds of girls.

How do u become a 9?

>Hard work to be a 9 but its not as hard as you think.
Tell me how plz
How do i even become a 7?
Right now i dont feel like im in any league because sex just isnt happening even with 6/10 girls

That being said, isn't that why anyone is here on Veeky Forums, to become one of those people with the kind of advantage this person is describing?

I will bet that she is ugly herself and this whole rant is an internal justification for the fact that's she's single, because she glosses over the fact that "It's the same for guys". That said, I don't believe she's really all wrong, though she is painting with broad strokes. And to call someone a traitor for fucking a person below their league is extreme. We get that most people want to "move up" the ladder, it's human nature, and you have every right to stop someone from standing on your individual rung, but you can't block anyone's attempt to climb it.

It makes me feel like giving up on uni/gym and life in general.

I started balding at 18, whats the point of anything if im gonna have a fucked up hairline and eventually be fully bald anyway.

Life is fucking cruel, bald people shouldnt be allowed to have kids.

At least with ugly people some of their kids can turn out ok, i was fucked before i even had a chance.

She's kind of right. I mean, I also would feel uncomfortable if an ugly or fat girl approaches me to compliment me, whereas I wouldn't mind it with a pretty girl.

She is however being unreasonably mean in the way she words her opinion.

>in class
>talking to qt sitting next to me for class discussion
>giggling, interested in everything I say but she can't keep eye contact
>in next class
>talking to qt sitting behind me before class about upcoming exam
>she say's I'm funny and compliments my shirt and feels up my back

I-I don't know what's going on bros, am I making it? Maybe they were just being polite, but I definitely was getting some kind of vibe off of them. How do I come to terms with the fact that I might be attractive?

You made it brah. Now I don't know what the next step is because that's where I'm stuck.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Daily reminder that these threads about height, chins, genetics, etc. are constantly spammed by guys from Sluthate (formerly PUAhate), notorious for producing such lovely people as Elliot Rogers.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

yes

moisturizing (after using a cleanser/scrub) legit cured my acne. moisturize after cleansing even if you think you have greasy skin.

this fuck is dead wrong.

Dress well, get a nice haircut, keep your skin as nice as possible, get a nice body, good hygiene, floss brush mouthwash shower etc.

After that always look at yourself as if you were another person. Are you attractive? What could you do to continue improving yourself?

Also understand that you probably are more attractive than you think. You can be as attractive as you want but you also have to have a good personality to go with it. Be confident. Think about everything logically.

"Shit my hair doesn't look perfect today better continue fixing it for 10 minutes" > no "shit my hair doesn't look perfect oh well in reality no one will notice because do I notice the imperfections in everybody? Nope"

Read above

>i don't like your thread
>therefore you are a shill

why have so many faggots adopted this as an argument?

>tall 6'1 masterrace
>fit by normie standards
>full head of curly locks

>still ugly

At least she's being honest
We need more of this instead of PC shit that says any retard can be president of the United States
Sorry not every guy is destined to be fucking 10/10s every night
Only a select few
But itd be nice to go in knowing the score than people telling you "oh don't worry your time will come"

same.

you've shown interest in her, she's shown interest in you you just gotta man up and do something about it. If you want something more out of the interaction, it's your job to escalate the situation because she's not gonna do it. She'll wait around for you for a little bit but eventually she will get bored and move on because she's probably in the same situation with other dudes and one of them actually did something about it.

Well thanks, some good tips here on things i need to work on but im really not sure where i fit in the leagues because i dont feel like i have one
I have alot going for me but its kind of hard because ive gotten hot chicks to sleep with me before and relationships with hot chicks aswell but now its impossible for me to get a chick interested

First part of what she says is true; blunt, bitchy and reveals her as shallow, but basically true. Might not represent all women, but enough of them.

I wish she would have left it at that. Instead along comes the second part, where she tries to work in some sort of pseudo-feminist bullshit about "muh patriarchy" into it, and it makes zero sense and comes of as her just being plain stupid.

How do I dress nice?

I bulked up for 4 months, now literally none of the clothes I've worn since middle school+HS fit. I only gained 10 lbs or so, but my jeans won't slide on anymore and all of my shirts are super tight.

I'm prob. going to bulk up to 180-190 over the course of 1.5 more years before cutting; I've been just wearing basketball shirts and black/gray T-shirts everywhere. Occasionally put on a hoodie when it's cold... how do I stop being a fashion pleb?

Sucks but that is reality.

Now that we know that we can start being more open about the attractiveness of women.
We can start saying that the chicks on the magazines that are sold as attractive to other women are 5/10 at best and are sometimes obvious dykes.

We can point out which famous actresses that women find awesome are fuck ugly, olyve oyls or are probably not worth a squirt of ants piss.

We can stop being forced to watch chicks we'd ignore walking down the street be pushed as the hottest piece of ass on the planet and instead see more actually attractive women in media.

I can actually be allowed to say THAT BITCH IS FAT AND NASTY or SHE'S RIDDEN THE COCK CAROSEL FOR TOO LONG IM NOT WASTING MY TIME ON HER

We can actually counter the "alpha males will fuck and even try to knock up and fertile woman around" lie that loser chicks try to push with "alpha males will fuck and try to knock up the best women around not any old loser bitch".
The below average chicks have to work their ass off and outright lie to get the chads and top men to even consider pumping and impregnating them.

I've been hit on by "hot" girls that I am uninterested in (I'm married), and it's just as creepy as when an ugly girl does it. What determines if it's creepy or not is your interest in the other person, not their hotness.

Which seems kinda logical; if the flirting is reprocitated then it's, well, just plain flirting - if not and it's being done to someone unwilling, then it's creepy and kind of harassment.

Skimming that homo drivel it seems written by r9kuck who thinks CHAD and STACY when PIZZA and sometimes YOUR but then you realized you left the keys in JAMAL

I don't care what others think yet still get too nervous to approach random girls. Why is this?
Nevertheless I have to do it to practice.

Men still have the upper hand.

The problem is that she thinks she is the ONLY "good" looking woman on the planet.

Most "uggos" don't mind whores since men are mostly after sex.

Also, that's sort of a bait article. Not necessarily incorrect, but you can tell it was written by a 20 year old girl.

This.

When you wash your face and body, all the oils get stripped off.

And guess what really causes acne to form. You body OVER COMPENSATES from the lack of oil and produces too much oil, thus clogging your pours and causing acne.

I've been hit by hot and fugly women... I never get annoyed by getting hit on by fugly women, though.

Hm... yeah kinda the same for me, it's like I don't take it as seriously. Plus I know my wife wouldn't be jelly.

>tfw only hit on by fugly women

But maybe I only notice it from them

Yes moisturizer the shit out of your face

I'm not saying she is wrong. Far from it. I actually admire her honesty.

But I also take rejoice in the thought of her hitting the wall sooner or later.

Well shit

Then why do I see a lot of cuties with below average looking men whenever go to the grocery or such?

Maybe our local culture just weird, idk

in 10 years she'll be one of the sad desperate women looking for a husband just like she made fun of, and I'll be getting head from a 20-year old. She's right about everything.

i have superior face and hair genetics, and i'm LEAN, but i'm 5'10". what do Veeky Forums

Theiy only think so till theiy realize that theiy are so old that theiy eventually have to setlle for an average guy

"I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships."

Go on then you daft bint

>The below average chicks have to work their ass off and outright lie to get the chads and top men to even consider pumping and impregnating them.
They just have to be in the right place at the right time desu senpai

But she doesn't WANT to RIGHT NOW.

she wants to have her fun and then in 5 years she'll wonder why all the "good guys" are in relationships and/or just want sex when she actually does want a marriage/family

If you've never drunkenly hooked up with a 4/10 you're not a Chad.

Which is why men take steps to avoid said women and keep them out of social circles.
There's a reason ugly chicks hang out with outgoing attractive chicks. Hopes of hooking up with a drunk or blindingly horny chad/brad/jamal/vincent wang

Rape boners only see a collection of tight wet hot holes to fuck the absolute shit out of. We prefer if said holes are part of a woman who is a 5/10 or above.

Or a lucky Chad.

It doesn't matter anymore... I stop caring about women a long time ago bro

Hello MGTOW

The how come niggers get gfs too?

I was fairly beta when I have been in a situation and to this day I thank past me for having a bar below which I wouldn't do.

Poor girl was so cucked she even helped me move next year