Fat fuck

I'm becoming so depressed because I'm so overweight and I just have a lack of motivation to get rid of it, I need some friendly advice and help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go away nippy

Count every calorie. Its the only thing that finally worked. Download myfitnesspal and just quick asd everything take your best guess if yu dont know and add 100

Why do you want to change? It's bc you realize your worth more. Start defining your own life and say this is for me. Ita OK to hate yourself but not to the point where you gI've up. Hate yourself bc your not where you want to be and use that passion to fuel you. See you on the other side. I have faith on you.

- ex fatty

Are there any diets and exercise you'd recommend? I have a gym membership I'm just too self conscious to go.

I'm just beyond unhappy with how much weight I've picked up, I'm unhappy and it's affecting my relationship and myself. I spent a lot of work losing weight about 2 years ago and it's all back. I'm just in a phase of giving up because I don't have motivation anymore.

no-one cares about you in the gym

people are doing their own thing

I have never been fat but maybe start by just eating right and doing cardio until you aren't so fat that you are uncomfortable at the gym.
Or stop being a cunt and get you ass there, do not worry about the other people there, and work out hard.

Just get used to not eating crap all the time desu. Eggs, oats, chicken, fish any veggies. Most importantly dont eat over your maintanance/tdee.
I like doing push-pull. Honestly consistency and effort get you farther than having the most optimal plan. Make it a habit.
Dont trip about going to the gym most people just look at their phone when they arent lifitng.

You're probably right.

Stay that way. No one here will change you.

I'm not asking anyone to change me, I got into this situation and I need to get out of it. I just asked for some friendly advice.

MAN UP NIGGUH

Dayum, I'm tryna. :/

exercise and eat better

nothing more can be said

I'll give you a task to start

spend 15min going up and down the stairs

5min up and down
1min rest
5min up and down
1min rest
5min up and down

go right now, If you are over 250lb you will burn 210cal

you're sad because you're fat. You're fat because your sad.

Nig, make a change already!

>friendly advice
>friendly

if you want people to suck your dick at the starting line, try reddit

>I'm just too self conscious to go.
Look at the ego on this fat fuck. No one gives a shot about you. No one is going to stare. No one is going to even look at you at the gym. Get over yourself. You're not special. You may think being self conscious being you have low self worth, but take a second to think of the fucking ego necessary to think you'll walk in a room and everyone will instantly start looking and expend brainpower thinking about you. Fucking Christ.

I'm motivating myself in my head to go to gym tomorrow and I'll definitely try this there.

I'm about 160 kg land whale.

Fatty here trying to lose weight. Will I ever lose my thigh and hip fat? Even in all the pics of healthy people, I see they never lose thigh or hip fat. My ass is unusually large and leads to sleeping problems.

go do it now

put on your favorite animu or podcast

I appreciate your opinion

>tomorrow
You're never gonna make it

Its a reference to this video : youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM
make sure to watch it til the end, always gets me going when i dont feel like going to the gym.

That kinda just motivates me more.

get of the fucking computer and get on the stairs

If you won't do it right now you wont last

It's midnight where I live and I don't live in a house with stairs.

If you live in a flat its even better

Its not illegal to go outside at midnight you fat fuck

I bet you got tired thinking about

Not him but i always wanted to go jogging at like 12-5AM there is no one outside and being out at night is cool

I'll most likely get murdered.
I want to lose weight not die, I do plan on proving you wrong though by actually going to gym tomorrow.

I agree but unfortunately the safety is an issue.

>people are going to look at me at the gym
>people are going to murder me if I got outside
>Its raining better skip the gym
>ill go to the gym in an hr
>one more chocolate can't hurt
>I worked extra hard to day so I can enjoy this takeaway

As partially true as this is, it comes to an end tonight.

i understand your shyness, but in honesty, the only thing people look at is form...There are always bigger and smaller guys that come and go, the two things you notice are the people who go regularaly (not a bad thing) and people who have bad form....Maaaayyyybe also the people who sweat alot, and hot girls....
you can go to gym and be that guy who comes 4 times a week and slogs it out in the corner on physio ...thats all you will be...people have other shit to think about besides you....

Getting myself into that mindset now, I'm going to pretend to have horse blinders on and focus and doing what I need.

you wont even jog on the spot for 10min right now

you wont last 5min in the gym and wont go back, you will get tired and stuff your face

I look forward to thinking of this negative comment and doing the opposite.

Just you and the weights
Spend as much thought as you do in other people youll never talk to on your form and feeling your muscles work

get off fit and do it right now

I appreciate all your positive and negative comments.

I'll definitely keep it all in mind tomorrow and motivate myself for future use as well

what he is saying is that you are underestimating, people give up easily at the gym because they can't last 10min and do see it worth going back to

go test your self now, you will find out how bad your fitness level actually is once you hit 5min

*dont see it

you wont even do a basic exercise right now

I do understand where you are coming from 100% and I know how hard it is to dedicate yourself and go back and how easy it is to fall off the wagon but I am determined to make a change for the better and better intend to go through with it even if i hit a wobble in the way

you sound like an idiot

Beyond true