Metric system

Seriously! Why the FUCK are the people on Veeky Forums using lbs and feet/inch? STOP IT! Use KILOGRAMS and METERS like normal people.

Thank you!

My car gets forty rods to the hogshead and no damned Commie is going to make me change that.

>Not buying your whey in nelikko.

I'm European and I think in imperial. I don't know what's wrong with me

I fell sorry for you. I hope it is not contagious....

It is withing a poronkusema.

Abe pls

Because as Americans we're free to use imperial or metric. We just prefer imperial.

It's because the world is measured in imperial, not metric.

I'm not saying it's better though, metric should be the universal unit and I hate that the US hasn't completely converted. Makes me feel like I'm part of a dumber society

>posts on imageboard located in the US
>most posting on said imageboard is in the US
>actually expects them to not use imperial
As the saying goes: when in Rome...

Learning metric is stupid easy though so what's the big deal if you have to learn it

>It's because the world is measured in imperial, not metric.
???

UK here. No problem thinking or converting between both. It's strange how I mix and match some things though. All of our road distances are in miles but if I'm running I'll measure km. when talking about height and weight it's height in feet and inches and weight in kg. Cocks are always measured in inches as well.

Even if America did convert, it would be a long arduous process. All of the tools and devices that use imperial can't magically change over night.

>Makes me feel like I'm part of dumber society

Well at least good hunch there, Sherlock

>this autistic about units of measure on an autism spectrum fitness forum
Great thread

>describe this pic in two words

>man
>manlet

Scrumdiddlyuptious Bar

We're the most powerful country in the world, so we make the rules. So fuck off you non American cuck fag.

head

>It's because the world is measured in imperial
>Makes me feel like I'm part of a dumber society

Yeah, definitely American all right.

>Great thread

Better than the threads of retards eating 12 eggs a day because they need the BROTEIN!!!!

Lel metric is on its way out
Soon you yuropoors will be measuring your height in Allahs and your weight in kebabs

>Aliens visit Earth
>Go to America first
>We teach them the imperial system
>Imperial system spreads throughout galaxy
>Metric system faggots kill themselves

You may be transamerican. do you find that you might one day want to hold a gun, freely express your personal opinion, or be proud of your home?

Great post

basically this

I just google and find out in a few seconds to the point I've memorized some measures

>Alines visit earth
>Go to America first
>Decide to commit a holocaust on the human race

God bless America

How many furlongs in a yonder?

>Alines

We stopped giving a fuck about what you think in 1776.

...wasn't built in a day?

When in Rome, don't smile because it happened, cry because it happened.

We started a god damn war over a tax on a breakfast drink, and not even the good one.

When you're that much of a prick, you can use yards and acres all you want.

>not taxation without representation

Hmm.

>We stopped giving a fuck about what you think in 1776.

We gave you all the religious retards that wanted to fuck their own family members.

Penises should be measured in cm because it gives you a much larger number.

I like using standard measurement for organic things, like I'm 5'10" and 165lbs and the outside temperature is 100 degrees (Fahrenheit is awesome, btw, because the range is "too fucking cold" to approximate body temperature)

I prefer using metric for more precise, scientific things where I'm trying to measure objectively instead of subjective human experience. It bothers me that construction is done in standard because it's more complicated than using metric. This, of course, is changing because now Mexicans do all the construction.

Is worth two in the bush

Listen Mohammed we kicked your asses in two world wars and we can do it again

Mohammed? Do you want to offend the big prophet?

Why don't frogs or krauts just speak english?.

Americans use US Standard because it works and it's ours. There is no right and wrong in this. You want to post in french mass-units go at it. I'm sticking with 'murrican force-units (fuck the uk and their 8 stone hundredweight)

Fuck off with your cultural imperialism.

Because even in Canada no one actually talks about height and weight using the metric system. i weigh 167lb, no clue what that translates to and i dont care

In the UK you can tell whether someone lifts if they tell you their weight in kg as opposed to stone and pounds or some other shit.

that's 11st 13lbs

>memes

>tfw from metricuck country
>tfw later realize the metric system is profoundly nihilistic and probably satanic as well
>tfw don't know traditional units