I need to lose like 40lbs, curently 227lbs 5'11"

i need to lose like 40lbs, curently 227lbs 5'11"

but my question is how long would it take me to lose it with a diet and how much diet + some cardio?

Other urls found in this thread:

bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
imgur.com/a/HcvmC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no cardio just diet. eat like 1500 cals a day for 2lb a week. head on over to bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/ get ur bmr and download my fitnesspal on ur phone or what ever. log everything u eat! iv lost nearly 100lb by just eating less of what i ate and running 3-5 miles a day

You can drop a whole heap by eating healthily and sitting on your fat ass.

>everything you eat!
>!
are you a female?

>227 5'11

meaning ur 280 5'9

>eating healthy

lol i eat like a fucking slob its all just calories in calories out. fuck off with your bro science

5'5 205lb male.

those stats are true i just like to self pity myself with fat wojaks

Cut fast food and any soda from your diet you will be surprised how much weight drops of. Add some cardio and mild lifting to that and it will make a world of difference. Then never eat/drink that shit again.

Literally two or three weeks

>5'5
>male
guys guys i came here to lose weight not to die on a heart attack

two or three weeks of eating fuck all lol

Exactly. Fatties burn so many calories just by living that they can lose weight just by eating well.

can you post more obese wojaks?

im laughing to and to make things even worse my inseam is 27' lol im a joke of a man. just kidding i really dont care about height because im not an insecure faggot

you helped me, i help you
imgur.com/a/HcvmC

dont worry bro i dont care either, how am i even suposed to? i dont even see you

not sure if joke or retarded but im the manlet slob in the blue shirt.

is someone talking here? because i think it might be nothing

thank you jesus that im ATLEAST 5'11"

im telling you even the gradeschool kiddies are as high as me sometimes

yep, you people act like even being 5'7 is bad. they literally do not make pants for people my inseam i need to get them fucking tailored

cant you like ask your mom to buy you some "trendy" like the cool kids say

i dont get it

>implying fat wojak would even have enough breath to blow out a birthday candle

you mean you cant REACH IT

i thought making fun of peoples height was a meme or something lol is this for real?

that doesn't make any sense

the joke is he should ask his mother to buy him some pants in the child store

Install Loseit on your mobile and start counting what you eat

Cut flour shit (bread, cookies, pizza, Cheetos)

Lost 40 pounds in 6 months (from 220 to 180). Did also cardio, but mostly to eat more (30 min on treadmill is 350 extra cal)

I bet you feel good...

thanks senpai

FUCK I hate this men.
How the fuck can I eat 200g of protein every day without eating 4000cal every day fuck this men