Ugly feels

>women stare all the time and turn their heads towards me when they pass
>people are extremely nice to me because they feel sorry for me
>got called cute as a joke
>girl gave a deer in the headlights look when she looked up at me as I was walking to the back of the bus
>girls act extremely nervous when i talk to them, they play with their hair and clothes which are nervous ticks apparently, sometimes they stutter

this fucking sucks guys. i caught a girl staring yesterday and she didn't even look away when I started to stare back. this other girl turned around completely after she did a double take. i knew because I turned around too. should I even lift weights? keep in mind i'm uglier than most of you here.

Ha sucks for you

>so attractive that I intimidate all the qts and they never look at or talk to me
>mfw

Something about a strong, masculine presence really quiets a girl down and puts her in her place

>they play with their hair and clothes which are nervous ticks apparently
This is actually a good sign.

Op is a retard

Post yourself op. We will tell you if you're ugly.

nice b8

OP is pretending to be handsome and autistic

Not op but uggo af. I get the same kind of looks like "was ww3 fought in this guy's face?" Kinda shit. Idk I'm over it already.

Post more Xrd Millia pls

This, I'm so attractive that women actively avoid any sort of contact with me.

Ya you look like a scary Mexican but I know for a fact that there are trashy white high school girls who eat that shit up

You look fine m8.

you look super american no offence

Fck it man send them my way lol.
Thanks bro.

When I felt like OP does right now was one of the lowest times of my life. I hope he gets over it. Godspeed my uggo friend.

Yeah tell Donald Trump that.

im not trolling, if I posted a picture I can guarantee that you'll all call me ugly. i took a mirror selfie and i cried

I hate to hurt your feelings or boost your confidence, fuck I don't know but women just care about social status and FUCKING MONEY. If you have a lot of money women will literally open their legs for you and convince themselves they enjoy it to see that dollar. Sorry women are more fucked up than you have been lead to believe in your mediocre 'be a nice guy' life.

Fact.

This. Everyone seriously replying to OP is retarded.

user, youre most likely better looking than you think, grow a pair and at least give yourself a chance

Get in shape, lose the spic slicked back hair, get a skincare regimen and your not that bad

You know when a pan starts cracklin' and poppin' I feel like that's what is going on that guys face lol. No offense m8

Not OP, but i also have the ugly. I look like sloth and that rock guy from the never ending story had a love child.

Wear better glasses, grow ur hair, shave ur beard, wear a bomber or sth. You're making yourself way uglier

you look super american no offence

>used to be straight 9/10
>big forehead was the only downside
>premature baldness
>now have huge cartoon fivehead, completely ruined looks. Only look babe if I wear caps/beanies/hoodies, otherwise 5/10
>was too autistic to enjoy the looks anyway

Get a better haircut, facial hair, and clothes and you would be fine.

LOL HOMBRE LA TAPITIO ES MUCHO MEXICAN

>so attractive that I intimidate all the qts and they never look at or talk to me

I like to think this is the truth for me, but I feel I'm just not very attractive so they never really look at me.

You look like a dad that gets annoyingly loud at his son's little league games and also like you would never get tired of talking about trucks.

>look at a black girl
>they see my resting bitch face
>they stare back thinking i'm a racist

You don't have to but why don't you go bust out as many pushups as possible maybe run around the block and come back amd take a selfie. Post it. Who fucking cares what randoms on a Peruvian salmon farming forum think. Try it man.

Currently working on most of this. The hair though. I don't even know what else to do with it. It's straight and thin and only stays this way with Johnny b spic hair gel. I've had short hair, 3 on top zero on sides for about 75% of my life.

Yeah I feel terrible but cannot do anything about it now except dermabrasion. I'm worried that my daughter will have this problem and we all know it's a trillion times worse for girls who have terrible skin. This is the shit that makeup won't help.

Fuck it man go full hulk mode.

every "ugly person" in here should lose weight for jawline
lmao

How about lose weight for health. Jawline is miniscule if your literally the michellen man.

Wait i dont see it whats wrong?

>person mentions I'm skinny off hand
>filled with shame and self-loathing
>actually just skinnyfat
>tfw I still feel ugly despite losing weight and getting more attention now

Acne scars on cheeks.

Girls never look at me
Not even once

What does that mean, Veeky Forums?

Start lifting

Are you illegal? If not are you retarded? God emperor trump only dislikes illegals.

No carbs, animal product.

hastag RIP

I look illegal and that's enough for me to not want trump as prez. I don't want hillary either. Out of the two I think trump is the best best simply because he won't get any of his immigration policies to pass thanks to the Democrats.

On a personal note. People want immigrants out of our country but still pay them to do the shit jobs. And here in so cal, you never see illegals or even Mexicans begging for money. Only whites and blacks. Think about that for a second.

At least you won't eternally look like a 15 year old OP
No girl wants a kid. I can't use a fake ID to buy alcohol or go to bars because it's too suspicious and being 5'5 doesn't help at all
I don't even k ow why I work out it's not gonna fix whats fundamentally wrong

You're bald dude.

You could get a super trendy haircut desu
Go to Veeky Forums for that

Take the poooooo
To the looooooo

ARE YOU ME?

>Hahaha I have no problem balding at 21

>hahaha it's all good I'm poor but just gotta save 15k $ for hair transplant surgery

>hahahaha I can't go in public without a baseball cap it's it's all good hahahaha

>Used to be a 9/10, but I'm cool dropping to a 5/10 lolo lol its all good guys hahahha

You should have just said you're retarded. You should be euthanized desu. Also, illegals don't pay taxes but have access to publicly funded facilities.

>this is what ugly guys tell themselves

top fucking kek

I probably worsened it by smoking and doing ADHD drugs (constricts blood flow). I'm seriously considering going full bald, and then doing lowest possible finasterine dose coupled with daily minoxidil, chili and every fake ointment and vitamin pill there is basically bombarding my bald egg head to get the blood flow back.

Then when (if) I can save some of it, lowest dose fin and/or a low dose minox and no ADHD drugs or cigs will probably keep it stable so that I won't look as horrible until I can afford a transplant.

Or I might just kill myself if it doesn't work but it's worth a shot and I've always wanted to experience the joy of not having hair to care for anyway.

And there's Americans who don't pay taxes but still have access to those facilities. Being American doesn't mean you can be a fucking leech. Even the illegals from south of the border know that.

>Finnish/Sami in America, get mistake for Asian/Nordic hybrid
>Brownish-blond hair, meh
>battleship gray eyes. Some consider them "haunting," others can't look at them (too "artificial" looking)
>5-head
>Narrow shoulders
>Crooked teeth
>Dress like a militant lesbian, lesbian hair too

Post a pic bro, we can assist

Where are you around on the Norwood scale? I hear recession at the temples doesn't mean male pattern baldness 100% of the time. I'm just telling myself that for now for comfort. In the meantime I gotta keep in medium length so I can comb it over, it looks alright if I do that, but the days of spiking it up are over.

You should check out a hair loss clinic, I hear they do free consultations and will pass a scope on your hair to tell you if you're actually balding.

keep lifting, sami bro

It's all I've got left. I promise to keep lifting.

>I look illegal

You sound retarded.

Don't blame me for your disabilities lad.

Is that pic you? If so, you don't look bad at all. You look pretty good.

oh fuck stop sulking u look fine