Muslims take over Spain

>Muslims take over Spain
>Turn it into the centre of the world

>Muslims take over Sicily
>Turn it into a bustling hub of commerce and culture

>Europeans take over Muslim countries
>Turn everything to shit

Why are Europeans such barbarians?

Spain was the centre of the world under the Trastamare and Habsburg Dynasties.

Sicily was a hub of commerce under Norman and Hohenstaufern rule

it's almost like mudslimes lie about the prosperity of a location in the far distant past to insinuate that their particular desert cult is better than the others or something

>Muslims take over Near East, North Africa and Spain
>Force natives to pay jizya tax and have their lives restricted by the severe sharia law burden.
>Bring back slavery
>Steal medicine from Nestorian Christians and take credit for it.
>Steal numbers from India and take credit for it
>Steal philosophy and math from Greeks and take credit for it
>Fear of Allah places massive boundaries on learning (i.e. not allowed to dissect human bodies, not allowed to question most things)
>Extreme conservatism hinders progress
>Become backward AF while Europe advances and invents the modern world
>Be outdated and weak (1509 Battle of Diu, just 18 Portuguese ships sunk a Muslim fleet of 150 ships)
>Be backward AF even to this day

Why are Muslims such barbarians?

And also under Greek and Roman rule. There was never a time Sicily wasn't important until like the last few centuries.

but Islam has a golden age tho...They expanded greek knowledge on chemistry,astronomy, optics etc and make public library a common thing during the abbasid empire.One of the modern globe was also made by the muslims...

i mean..i'm not a fan of muslims....but medieval muslims were more productive than jews/modern muslims

>islamic
>golden
>age

>he thinks he knows better than actual historians

They are all jews amirite XDD

>Bring back slavery
idontknowhistory.jpg

name 4 muslim scientists and/or inventors from the era 600 to 1400 and at least 1 relevant contribution to civilization from each

Why is it so important that they were muslim? Did the Koran instruct them to delve into science? Not even the Anglo called their industrial revolution the glorious British golden age of science or somesuch, just "industrial revolution", accepting that it wasn't 100% British or typified by being British.

I'm sure they are all oppressed victims and it sticks it to the racists but it just sounds a little like muslims jerking off over themselves.

Ibn Sina, Al-Khwarizmi,Alhazen, Al-Jabr, literally all of the Abbasid, Fatimid, and Umayyad caliphs, and more.

>Muslims take over Spain
>>Turn it into the centre of the world
Muslim Spain was a backwards shithole.Catholic Spain was the first global empire and the center of the world for 2 centuries

>Take Pajeet,Roman,Greek and Persian accomplishments
>Call them your own
>Your anti-intelectual religion makes the Greek,Roman and Persian regions shitholes that produce nothing intelectually
>Stagnate for over 500 years
Goatfuckers at their absolute peak lads

Literally every civilization calls their apogee something grand. Islamic Golden Age, Athenian Golden Age, British Imperial Century, Roman Peace. It doesn't mean anything than the peak of that particular civilization.

>believing the islamic golden age meme
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>Islam
>Civilization
redditors fucking leave already.

>Expanding on knowledge is stealing
Literally the most childish worldview that exists
>fucking REEEEEEEEE the mesopotamians were the first brewers of beer all other civilizations that did it after are thieves

>ITT Veeky Forumstorians misunderstand what Islamic Golden Age is

/thread

What was it then? As I understand it, arabs managed to steal/salvage a lot of knowledge all over the world and studied it. But quite a lot of the scientifics breakthrough at the time were made by non-islamic arabs and then their religion became progressivly anti-science.

But I'm probably wrong.

>their religion became progressivly anti-science
All religions are anti-science.
Well, maybe not buddhism, but who the fuck knows.

How hypocritical of you. Europeans didn't start domesticating animals and harvesting plants on a large scale until Middle Eastern farmers introduced practically every common field animal to them, with the exception of the horse steppefolk). The Link and and Greeks were heavily inspired by the non-European Mediterranean cultures at the time, like Egypt. Do their accomplishments not count because they got some outside help?