Shill me your altcoins

Shill me your altcoins
I want an easy 2x

Cheap alts right now, I feel like getting into one of them.

I have .5 btc to go balls deep in

LRC. Loopring is easily going to 2-4x soon.

FUN. Burn coming up, gonna be at Devcon3, good shit.

MANA (Decentraland) look it up, 30-100x by end of october, when the Beta rolls out

This.
How soon do you think user?
I'm in LRC as well and want to get opinions

Monaco, you dumb shit.
18th of October

MTH. Just been listed on binance, next live talk will be with fucking duprat (yes it was also announced in the live talk with kellogg); we'll go back around the .0008 area, easy x2 or x3.

Jesus no. Monaco is a disaster.

VEN.

New exchanges and big news expected after the Chinese elections. They have HUGE partnerships already lined up. The ICO ban and refund slowed down their roadmap, but it's getting back on track.

VEN WILL BE HUGE Q1 & Q2 2018.

ADA has been seeing some steady gains for the past week or so.

>FUN x2 in a week
naw

Ardor, but act fast

Enjin ico, it's gonna moon

Get your Ardor before the pump to mainnet release mid November. This will get shilled to fuck in the coming weeks

Well the odds of Decentraland trading at 900 are pretty good. It's at 405 right now and has been on bittrex since 16/17 hours ago. I think 30x-100x is kinda slim (impossible) but MANA should have some nice gains based on my expert T/A

Can't trust anyone on here bro

Cindicator - trading on Etherdelta at the moment. Literally the only one in this thread that will guarantee a 2x.

Alis. Japanese Steemit. Market cap of 6 million. Volume building up, just standing by for its first breakout. Token burn on november 1st.

Just like QTUM? That worked out well

ALIS!!!
This shit is gonna moon. Have any of u seen the team. Japanese Walton

INB4 People are posting Alice in wonderland pics after this shit moons and catches on

VOX user, VOX is dirt cheap right now at its rock bottom prices, and in a week or two it'll be 80%-100% more expensive- BUY NOW or be sorry!

Desperation reeks here take a shower dood

coss is gonma give out dividends next week which will guarantee moon, snapshot is in literally hours to buy quick, this is the cheapest you’ll ever see it for the rest of your life

Yeah wtf is a VOX?

SYNX nigga, relatively low supply and under 5 mill market cap.

Komodo, metal, qtum, omg, adex. Im on the same boat got 0.5btc to spend and will spread evenly.