instagram.com/chancemitchellpbc/
instagram.com/p/BKWVLCgByWg/?taken-by=screamermanuel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I genuinely hope George Seegar dies

Same (lol)

The enemy of your enemy is your friend

friend (:

where is friend

I hope he develops an aggressive cancer and has to watch himself loose all the precious weight and strength he's gained while wasting away in a hospital bed watching his hair fall out and barely being strong enough to sit up to look in the mirror at what he's become

jk tho lol

Let's find out where he lives and send him anthrax in a mail haha.

haha

What the fuck do I do when my squat just never improves but everything else does?

I squat deep, my form looks great but whenever I progress it eventually goes to shit again. The bar always feels fucking heavy on my back and I literally cant get tight in my upper back and locked in on a highbar squat. I've practiced over and over but am I doing something wrong? and my legs always feel weak/tired.

120k squat
165k dl

dude SHEEEEEEEEES hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt like im looking at her GOT A BONER hahah :p holy shit like im reallllly hard havent been this had in a while xD but im maybe gonna wank to jerk it i mean wait HAHAHA WANK because i wanna jerk off so bad GET IT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but hahah justa mental mistake the human minss a amaxing thing aint it but yeah maiybe ill ewait to gerk it ff till after it rains or uh i mean :PP wow not this agai RAINS MY CJUM xDDDDDD but i mean until after it train becaues holy shit i wanna rain cum on herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace haha whatta the fuck :p

HUGE FIRE SWEEPS THROUGH WHERE LIVIA LIVES SAU PAOLO

OUR PRINCESS COULD BE IN DANGER

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-37358489

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-37358489

SEND HELP

RESCUE PRINCESS TRAPPY -CHAN

Youre mentally fucked in the head blue shoes

it's intermediate programming time bb enjoy your 10kg / year increases from now on ;) xx

haha woops osrry I was born in 9001 not 20.. XD Hahahha HOLY shit wtf whatta the fuck :Pppp MAN i mixed it up HAHA 9001 is that meme like WHATS THE SCOUTERS POWER LEVLE ITS OVER 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and so therefore 9000 plus a one (just ABOVE 9000 thats MATH!) is 9000 AND one aka 9001 so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah thats where it comes form haha but born in 2001 or so like post 911 i was born while 911 and infact is saw her happen but knida maybe in my moms tummy xD also know im im almost a9 0s kidd hahaha :p while se you later haha some of you guys should msg me on wechat whenever i next post to the the chats haha i like you men hahahah thanks u guys lift any big lately?

I got stuck at highbar 120kg squat for a while. Things I changed
-Switched to low-bar
-Started using a belt
-MORE VOLUME

At least he's fun to have around

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck maybe if she was abi t younger LIKE A LOLT YOI8NGETER LOT YOUINGER but i mean i like loli but ill let em sliop into teenagera bit but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN i like em real young haha shes a little old but FJUCKING DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN wow fuck maaaaaaaaaa.n.........................

hmm...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how abouttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt more INTENSITTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY BUT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT frequecny gotta go uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp SO YOU MAKE MORE VOLUME BY FREQUECNY so ita almost like u do max heavy but u rest like 8 hour then do it again so you can still get volume but RLY LONG REST PERIOD but u gotta warm up again too hahaha

so UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU get lotta vlolume maybe 12 sesion a week at least I do like 15 usually hahaha and i hit a max every time i can i go to failiure and i grind HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-RD and then im done and i rest eat eat e eat eat rest 4 hour NAYOTHER SSSSESSSSION (fuck YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and haha its done relaly gfoodg ofr me im hit 200 highbar you cant do it lowbar because your back is badddddddd :((((((((

Really makes you think doesnt it

What is more volume man? Any routine or scheme?

I really want to avoid belt for now since I can get deep with it.

My wrist is fucked because I did barbell curls

I CANT DO CHIN UPS ANY MORE :(

I don't think you should avoid a belt for the sake of your lower back man. Not fucking worth it.

Try mad cow 5x5, I ran it and could only progress the squat on it, every set was like rpe8. It was easy as shit with fast as shit progression.

Hopefully she loses everything dear to her

Yayay YEAH YEAH YEAYH YEAYHREA 5x5 is GOOOOOOOD dude when i first did lift I DID 5X5linear pROGRESSS nad it got me fartoday i did like 140 or something and maaaan it good jjust do it dude jhahaha five sets of five awesome tbqhh????

Light wrist curl will help? Alright thnx man

>What is more volume man? Any routine or scheme?

I started Cowboy Method which is basically TM.

So VDs for the first three weeks were

-10x5
-10x4
-10x3

where I'd previously only been doing 5x5 for VD, so the above represented a sharp increase in volume for me. I'm not saying you have to do Cowboy Method too, but you should start doing more work.

>I really want to avoid belt for now since I can get deep with it.

pls no, get a belt. Don't see why you shouldn't be able to go deep with a belt...? Plenty of other people do.

What program to run, keep in mind Ive only done c6w and im at 180/130/230 at 93bw (kg)

It's technically 1x5, 1x3, 1x8
VERY Technical!!!!

Thanks man, so mad ow really isn't a meme? I only need to use it for my squats though. I wonder if 5-10lb weekly is possible? I just need to stop being so impatient.

I don't use a belt just because I can't get deep with it on.

I don't care about George Seegar desu

>I've only done C6W
>squat is my worst lift
???

Can anyone link me to the Instagram of this one powerlifter girl? She looks like a boy, squats in the 3's iirc, and her knees practically touch on limit reps.

nlO IT SFUNONTU FCK OFUCK FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I DID 5 REP AND AT THAT WEIGHT SMA EWEIGHT DONT CHANGE IT... 5 REP... REST... 5 REP... REST.... 5 REP........... REST................... 5 REP/............... REST........... 5 REP......................... IS THAT 5?????? IDFK 5 MORE REP........... REST................... OK THATS 25??????????????????????? REP?????????????????????? DONE...... now i FFFFFFFFUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You're probably using the belt incorrectly? I used to have a vendetta against the belt, I thought so many bad things about it, put it on one day and realised I was just being stupid.

Try it again my man. Take some of that pressure off your lumbar spine. You don't always have to train belted, you can do both. I'd recommend you do both.

Madcow worked really well for me and garagebro, maybe it will work for you?

Ive done 4 c6w, never really squatted in my own brogram. Also the long femurs meme

why does middle finger on the rings bench feel so much more unstable than pinkies on rings

YAAAAAAA DUDE U DONT BELT UR BACK WILL EXPLODE XiidddidQDddidididfvgrakgha YEAH LIK E hoylyyyyyyyyyyyyy shittttttttttttt yeah BELT TOTATAYLLYLLYYLYLL reduces stress on ur back like RIGHT???????? i squat 2000000KG SO I SHOULD KNO???????????????? OF ALL PPEL?

I would beat you up if I ever see you irl

strengtheory.com/the-belt-bible/
This is a well structured and enjoyable write up on the topic, shows both sides of the argument. Give it a read perhaps, you can form your own opinion on training, that I can't object to.

But I know in my situation that a belt is detrimental due to an pre-existing spinal injury, some will be ever so slightly biased.

ok. so FUCK YOU??????????????????///////////// becuas eyou know i coudl take oyu both suexally anjd fightially right?????/// you weigh what 120lb??????? uh huh we're in plg ofc u do yeah...

Caught a picture of my gf lads

I WILL beat you up when i find you irl
Fuck off nerd, he is my prey.

panzer is shit at video games

You fucking hater bitch!!

greg KEK if a fucking KEK idiot pseudointellECTUAL DUMB MOTHERFUCKER who doesnt know ANYYYYYYYYTHING

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tattttttttttttooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fucking DEGMEEREATED
?????? i mean why do oyu evne fucking try youre just as degenerate you should seriosuly btfo youir brains out du mb tasteless motherfuck........

Who is this? Is it Ladya Chimichanga!?!?

Greg Nuckols has his own opinions on training like you and me, contrary to popular belief, you can have training disagreements with someone but agree with other aspects of their training philosophy.

the thing is i agree with none?????????????

and none of them are right for that sake........

youtu.be/-Cr5y5G4o58

I want to bone her

I disagree with your training philosophy, I think you're being carried by your programming and not your training decisions.

You all cucks :DDD

I hate you too. I'd best George Seegar up then you immediately after.

WHERE IS TRAPPY

back off ?!?

>200kg

when did you squat 235kg... M

>letting a nigger get that close to you
>have the nerve to call other cucks
lmao

odds chocolate
evens vanilla

>Laura posting

Sean pls go.

I-t was a j-joke?!

There is no joking in the jungle

my vanilla DICK in ur chocolat eass?

>tweak back a few weeks ago
>finally can do heavy squats
>abductor pain

I hope every fake natty ipf/usapl fuck dies of fail aids

his was a triumph.
I'm making a note here:
HUGE PR.
It's hard to overstate
my satisfaction.
POWERLIFTING GENERAL
We lift what we must
because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are injured.

But there's no sense crying
over every missed rep.
You just keep on trying
till you run out of patience.
And the lift gets done.
And you make a neat pr.
For the people who are
still not inured.

Forms FORM-55551-5:
Personnel File Addendum:

Dear ,

I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my spine.
And crippled me.
And tore it to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because
I was so happy for you!
Now these points of Norse's data
make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta (orbit)
We're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD. I got injured..
Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are
still not inured.

Forms FORM-55551-6:
Personnel File Addendum Addendum:

One last thing:

Go ahead and leave me.
I think I prefer to stay inside.
Maybe you'll find someone else
to lift with you.
Maybe Bodorio...
THAT WAS A JOKE. HA HA. FAT CHANCE.
Anyway, this poptart is great.
It's so delicious and moist.
Look at me still talking
when there's powerlifting to do.
When I PR out there,
it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've 13 sheikos to run.
There is eating to be done.
On the people who are
still not inured.

PS: And believe me I am
still not dyel.
PPS: I'm doing deadlifts and I'm
still not dye..
PPPS: I feel FANTASTIC and I'm
still mot dyel.

FINAL THOUGHT:
While you're dying I'll be
still strong as fawk.

FINAL THOUGHT PS:
And when you're dead I will be
still shredded.

STILL A SICK CUNT

Still not isley.

>might finally be not sick enough to train tomorrow

Noose yourself

oh wow you MIGHT be healthy enough to do 155lbs on bench and 250 on squat huh?

taking pictures with middle fingers in them is the sign of a low class piece of garbage

Lift lift lift lift lift lift
He say me have to
He see me do me
Try hard try hard try hard try hard
So me put in
When you all gon'?
Compete compete compete compete compete
Me no care if him
Injured injured injured injured
Dry!... Me a desert him
No time to have you lurking
Him ah go act like he don't like it
You know I dealt with you the nicest
Nobody touch me, you the righteous
Nobody text me in a crisis
I believed all of your dreams, adoration
You took my heart and my keys and my patience
You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration
You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation
All that I wanted from you was to give me
Something that I never had
Something that… Full lyrics on Google Play Music

god her voice is so fucking shit

i one day hope to achieve the same level of delusion as this bitch who has tattoo gift wrapped her nasty pussy

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

SAYING EVERYTHING I'VE SAID BEFORE

WAWTT?

I thought that was my ex from highschool for a second. Exact same body, hair, style, and even mirror pose. We dated 7 months for which I was blue balled the entirety of. I ran into her years later and she turned out gay. I'm 99% sure I turned her gay.

Pic related

the filename is great

I always wondered where I saved that from

I really want a butterfinger lads

>all these groace womemes in this thread
>there are posters in this thread that unironically still fall for the womeme

See I did squats, then a small set of pause squats (which I stopped because of the abductor), then some back work. I did technically hit a rep PR on the squats though, so that was cool.

Deads, OHP rows. Probably got a few more weeks before I'll have to deload.
baka desu senpai

kys

womemes = worthless and ugly

>I was agreeing with you

instagram.com/chancemitchellpbc/

HOW LONG UNTIL HE FUCKS HIS SHIT UP

But in all seriousness, don't succumb to your own meme. It's okay to be a normie

Oh

Dat dere reading comprehension

today I'm training my resting and eating muscles

tomorrow, squat 4x5 @ 415
spoto press 5x@9 @ 265
whatever else I feel like doing

>It's okay to be a normie
It's not, normies are NPCs

75IQ primitive hood rats and homeless schizos are worth more than normies

well its fast approaching

instagram.com/p/BKWVLCgByWg/?taken-by=screamermanuel

It's gonna be sad when screamer's hands betray him once more.

legitimately vomit-inducing

>#usapl
?

more like

u want and butt in ur finger ahahaha

you look like you do crossfit without anavar

>wake up
>hop on /plg/
>wonder why the thread quality is 10x shitter than usual
>google pic related
>everything becomes clear

Come the fuck at me