That average girl at the gym

>that average girl at the gym

>That girl at the gym that never lifts weights, and only goes there to take pictures of herself in the mirrors for vanity reasons.

I'd sniff her asshole after her workout

That girl is far from average
8/10 at least
Probably a 9 with good clothes and all that

>that fat girl tearing up the elliptical

Are you American? That girl is a 5/10 in my country (Guatemala).

> never_touched_a_girl.png

Post better looking Guatemalan girls (not models)

You must be one ugly looking mother fucker!!!!!1

my gym crush went to shit
>qt brunette who only comes to squat ohp and curl
>comes at the same time 4x a week like me
>always smiles at me when we cross paths
>get the courage one day to start a conversation gives me her number
>texts me back n forth everyday and start talking more at the gym
>invites me to her birthday day(thinking im abt to make it)
>go to the party and found out she has a boyfriend who is the QB for our local college
>JUST
>month later she gets injured and stops coming to gym

Im with you man. She is very cute.

6/10 maybe. You're a betavirgin

Yes I am but that doesn't change the fact she's extremely attractive
I see girls like that maybe once a week, maybe once a month

hahahah

At least the girl in the background has weights in her hands.

You fucked up by not using the situation to meet get friends, she'd set you up ez at the party

isnt this matt ogus's ex or his ex's friend or some shit sure i saw her on one of his videos years ago

Yeah sure...im mexican and ive been in Guatemala.... guatemalans look like south mexicans ... Like shit

shes an easy 7. you faggots need to stop pretending you are all chads dating super models.

I'm a 28 year old kissless handless virgin, 29 soon, and I'm a manlet.

Shes a 5/10, even for someone as pathetic as me.

any girl willing to give a gross pathetic specimen like you attention should be 10/10 in your eyes

It's beacuase they are south mexicans dude, friendly reminder that Guatemala, Costa Rica, El Salvador and Belize are our clay.

Isn't this the girl that Mat Ogus was training or some shit like that but literally couldn't coach for shit and she had such shit form

>posts an average grill
Is this supposed to be a problem?

>the only girl that goes to the freeweight area is only there with her man-bun wearing bf

it was a sausage fest.... full of her young brothers friends

Are you implying the girl in OP is giving that guy attention?

i'm above average in aesthetics, both face and body.

I just dont ever leave the house, hence virgin

Fuck off, she has objectively subhuman bone structure

Nice try

Right also mexican here, everytime i go to america the women there are not as attractive. Our women are sluts but at least they are actually excersise.

Women here solid 7+.

Gym crush is getting shittier and shittier by the month
>come back from uni in Jan
>get a gym crush on a receptionist that has a mad nice ass
>we always looking at each other
>find out she has a bald 5'8 bf
>find out she does that powderpuff football shit and is on a good team
>one day see her in gym on crutches with a wrap around her ankle
>find out she got cut from the team afterwards
>now she doesn't come to the gym regularly anymore and she's getting softer and softer

This all happened from jan to now and it's the point I don't even care to look at her anymore.

Either one in the picture is super cute
But I'm a 24 year old virgin

I know right... I was expecting hot women... Only fatties around

don't buy it
and if that is true its even more pathetic

no im saying
that any girl at all should be seen as 10/10 to him

I know.

I literally have no excuse besides being a manlet, but even then it's not really an excuse, considering I have a 6/10 face and 9/10 body.

No doubt I have an undiagnosed psychological disorder.

Nothing like the movies. America is obese, i believed the memes lies but they are true.

>an undiagnosed psychological disorder.
or you need to just get out of your comfort zone and leave the house

stop just accepting the way it is and go out you don't even have to go to clubs and shit go for a walk round town
go to some shops just get used to being outsie
go interact with people little bit at a time till it gets easier
stop wasting your life

I can't. I just can't. I don't know how to interact with normal everyday people, let alone women I find attractive.

Staying in my little comfort zone at home like normal. I've already wasted all my childhood, teenage years, and young adult years at home. Going into my 30s soon, will waste em at home as well.

Not much else I can do desu. I'm not one to go seeking help.

Ew

>tfw no amount of lifting will turn you into a normie

Christ Veeky Forums has quite a high population of thirsty faggots.

>that bent wrist in the background

I don't think you could see them well

>quoting fox news...
Wow fat and retarded.

5'8, so i dont care. At least i dont browse Veeky Forums as a fatass.

I'm American and she is a 5, plus or minus 1 depending on how long it's been since I last ejaculated.

She's a cute kind of average desu

>Rat like eyes
>Pinocchio nose
>Where are the lips.jpg
>Christian

>8/10
hahahahahahah...

>All these virgins ITT saying this girl is a 5

Far right has potential

A V E R A G E
V
E
R
A
G
E

You can say that again

with 5/10 being average, she's a strong 7/10. idk if everyone is trolling or if this nofap is working

>virgins aren't allowed to have an opinion

I fucking hate people like you, truly one of the worst kind mentality/belief that tons of people seem to share. What the fuck not having stuck your dick in a vagina have to do with the value of our opinion? It's so fucking retarded, can a virgin NOT see if someone is good looking or not now? what the fuck is this logic?

You're the type of people ER was talking about.

this x1000

Also I agree...she's a solid 7.5 for me. Her face is cutre af despite dem babby cheeks.

>mfw im working towards a man bun because I tried shaving my head last year and I looked like hot garbage

>Nothing like the movies.
This is hilariously right for every country on earth...double worse if you lust after Korean chicks after watching too much Kpop m/vs...

>he worries about being a virgin
Seriously though, it's just funny to me people that never even managed to stick their dick in anything, let alone a decent looking girl like this, claim she is average or even below average.
She is not fat, has a cute face and she is white. That alone should put her at at least a 6.
If you think otherwise you might want to re evaluate your scale. Who knows, it may get you laid.

> that girl

>go to party
>lots of marine dudebros
>i dont want to be friend with any of these faggots
>they dont lift
>they watch football but dont play sports
>they just do drinking games

normie shit is gay. I went last week, I wanted to get all the wive's numbers though zozzle

This

I actually kind of have the opposite problem.

I'm a pathetic 24 year old permavirgin and I sometimes worry about giving my opinion if I think a girl is cute or hot or not because my standards will be too low. Basically that I will rate a girl way higher than she should be rated and it will show how thirsty I am

Like OP girl, I think is at least a 7 and would probably be an 8 with makeup and non-gym wear

But then again, I know that Veeky Forums is full of guys who have girls falling off of them, everyone here either has a girlfriend or nonstop FWBs or tinder hookups or whatever

>the real party starts when the wife turns into a j-j-j-jody

Making babies with Manuel Labór =/= exercise.

>that fat girl who is either doing the step master for an hour or squatting 150 but never gets skinnier or stronger

The fuck is wrong with women. I've been going there for 3 mo tha and she looks exactly the same.

Wow, are all virgins as butthurt as you? You need to get laid.

>But then again, I know that Veeky Forums is full of guys who have girls falling off of them, everyone here either has a girlfriend or nonstop FWBs or tinder hookups or whatever
What the FUCK are you in about?
Is this sarcasm, or have you only been here for half a day?

8/10 in a small town

5/10 in a big city

I live in a small town
That explains it

I should move to a big town, but I have a cute gf and hate people

Uh... pretty much every thread I see on here is guys talking about "sexual fitness" and hundreds of posts talking about how much sex they have, how guys are sad their girlfriend broke up with them, and a ton of other sex related things

For every thread about sexual fitness or what not, there are 10 feel, tfw no gf, virgin, etc, threads

Nah it's okay bro. I'm fairly good looking and since I'm getting more Veeky Forums even above average girls have started approaching me without me having to do anything.
And still I would rate this girl a 7/10. It could be just taste, but like I said above her base score should be at least a 6 for being not fat and having a cute face.
Those faggots saying she is a 5 or lower are either:
-Non white, thus having a completely different taste in women (look at guatamalanon, he thinks the midgets over there look heaps better than the girl in op)
-Insecure and calling her ugly tricks their brain into believing they could do better (which they probably cant).

Evenso, why should you care if anyone thinks you rate too high. Just go for it user.

WHY IS SHE WEARING A COMPASS AND SQUARE NECKLACE?

7 tops bro. But that's the perfect score to wife up

The only people going into those threads are people with successful, active sex lives.

If you're only getting it once in a blue moon, or you've never gotten it at all, you have nothing to really contribute or take away.

Oh shit i just noticed that

Lol dude you seem pretty uptight. You should get some pussy bro. Lol!

>those freshmen girls who just go into the weight area and touch weights to see how heavy they are

REEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GYM

I was a virgin until 21, then got laid a few times in a 4 month period, now 25 and not gotten laid again.

So virgin again

bro you literally just said you give up, but you're going to keep living.

Do you work?

This. You and I, we are the same.

>8/10 at leas

This is the people you share board with

>

>That who sits down and looks at his phone between sets

>he doesn't choose specific songs

>tfw you make an extensive gym playlist only to choose from a handful and put them on repeat

Like you made sick progress in 3 months ayylmao

>2016
>listening to the music in terms of "songs"

fucking kys u cunt. you made a thread

Hehehe kekked

>the guy who listens to podcasts between sets

don't be jody, faggot. Make them break up before they get deployed, but don't do it while they're out like a pussy.

>that human that respires between sets

Who gives a shit

>2016
>not giving a shit

yeah she pretty as fuck man id agree

>2016
>*current year*