Weight loss progress

I did it, I FUCKING DID IT! After 6 fucking months, I can do a fucking pull up.

Started out in april at 316lbs, but as of this morning I'm 244.

Post your progress fattys!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/5OXeh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gettin aesthetic breh, good job.

Very nice man, halfway to your goal I assume? Keep it up bud

Ya fucked, think of how stronk you'd be pulling up 316lbs

Mirr'n that progress.

>was 238lb
>didnt look like this
How tall r u mate?

Fuck your face looks so much better. Keep it up m8

Damn bro, you look like a whole new man! You had a solid jaw hiding in there, too! Fuggg

I'm 6'4 228, he's a manlet

Awesome progress, OP! Doing that first pull-up is a huge achievement! You'll be banging out full sets in no time!

Here's my progress. 247 in January, down to 166 today (170 in the pic). I'm 5'11"

6'2"

Needing a slight update but this'll do for now.

Damn dude, very nice progress, keep it up. Fill it with more size now!

You are my inspiration, my rock.

Nice man!

Thanks, man. That's the plan. Still cutting down to ~10% BF, then it's all about the clean bulk!

Haha, I don't know if I can handle all that responsibility!

Starting goal was 220, but I really dont think Im gonna be happy with that.

My progress.
This is after about a year but the bulk of the progress was made in the past 3 months
I wish it was faster.

My lifts have gone to shit because I've been taking in only about 1000 calories daily lately. I would eat more but i'm just not hungry.

I finally understand the "I can't eat any more" skelly meme

holy shit dude good shit.

i'm just on the home stretch until lean bulk season breh i have 20 pounds left till 160. Came from 260. Props to u

Left = 240 in Jan
Right= 182 last month.
Weighing around 175 now...kind of stalled out.

Oh I'm 5'11 manletti

Nice job OP

One day I might be able to do a chinup too

332-247.5 myself

Pretty fucking amazing progress bro. You look great now

Thanks! You've made some seriously badass progress yourself! Good luck with the rest of your cut! We're all gonna make it!

Awesome transformation, man! At 5'11" and 182 in the pic, that's some great lean mass!

How'd you do it?

About a month old. Loose skin is starting to fix itself better, went on a binge drinking spree due to depression for about 10 days that set me back hard recently but I'm back on the grind.

Every time I tell people on this board how I did it, I seem to get accused of being on gear (though I don't think my physique warrants that accusation). Anyway, all I did was cut at 1,500 calories (45% protein/30% fat/25% carbs) and lift heavy for ~1.5 hours each weekday. DEXA scans show that I've gained muscle during my cut (likely due to newb gains).

Awesome job, OP. I only need to lose 25lbs and this motivates the shit out of me. Keep that shit up!

Keep it up guys, you'll make it!

why not just link them to "your" imgur post about it.
imgur.com/gallery/5OXeh

Haha, that IS my imgur post! :)

great job, doing a pull up at 240 is very impressive

well then con-fucking-grats on your epic transformation. at your rate you are going to look insane in 6 months, keep it up

I was going to say I could send you a message on imgur from my account if you didn't believe me. Haha! Thanks a lot! Haven't reached my goal yet, but I'm getting there! :)

Damn son all that progress and no loose skin. Mirin

Did you recently get surgery for your loose skin? I swear I've seen the same image but the after pic had a lot of it

I feel like such an asshole. 5'9'' manlet but I've been 150 lbs since I was 16, 23 now still the same weight. I see these threads and wish I had the same motivation to get bigger instead of wasting what I have.

Sick face gains bruh

Great job man that's good inspiration.

No, I've got some loose skin on my lower stomach, but it's just not easily visible in the photo. I had a progress pic from a bit earlier where my shorts were sitting lower and you could see it better. That's probably the one you remember.

Well either way you look good af. Very inspiring to a fat fuck like me

Thanks a lot!

Thanks. I'm glad to have inspired you, man. Good luck with your goals!

215 to 170

Great progress, bud! Looking good!

should i bulk before or after a tummy tuck? currently skinny fat dyel from fatfuck dyel

Good shit dude . I'm on my way to 180 . Started from 225 and I'm now at 200. 23 days 25 pounds lost .

Have you done research on the skin problem or been to a dermatologist? It would be interesting to know if the skin can go back on its own by just waiting long enough.

When you say 45% protein, 30% fat do you mean x% of the kcal or x% of the grams?

Did you notice any other changes besides the physical? (anything really, focus, sleeping time)

I haven't been to a dermatologist yet, but I have done some research, and I can't find any evidence that loose skin (i.e., "actual" loose skin, and not just a pocket of fat) will "snap back," no matter how long you give it. I also don't believe the theory that one can avoid loose skin by losing weight slowly enough. If you lose a significant amount of weight after being heavy for a decent amount of time, loose skin is virtually unavoidable. Once you have it, the only remedy for it is surgery. It sucks to put in all the time and effort to lose all that fat only to be left with embarrassing saggy skin, but having some extra skin is better than being overweight.

When I say "45% protein," I mean that 45% of my calories come from protein.

I haven't noticed any big non-physical changes. I guess I have a little more energy and stamina now that I'm leaner. I try to get about 8 hours of sleep, but I drink a ton of water (over 1.5 gallons per day), so I get up to pee at night a few times. However, I generally feel pretty rested in the morning. Sometimes I play around with my fat/carb ratio if I feel like I'm losing focus or getting irritable. I bump up the carbs a little to improve focus, or increase my fat intake to help my mood.

You gon be hot as fuark when you're done..
N-no homo