Tfw you finish your workout & go home to an empty apartment

Tfw you finish your workout & go home to an empty apartment

Beautiful

turn your empty apartment into a home gym

At least you have the energy/courage to goto a gym.

Lifting at the local gym for 3 years, didn't make a single friend. Was starting to get sad as fuck. So I bought a power-rack for home since live with parents and lots of space.

Now I lift at home. I haven't left the house since last november (2015)

I enjoy it. Well, it was 100x better when my doge was still alive and greeted me when I came home. But it's still good.

My cousin goes home to his bitch GF after lifting. He fucking hates it.

I'd imagine coming home to an empty apartment every day vs coming home to a GF every day, the former wins.

This is why I don't wanna lift at home

Bliss

I can tell you, it's a hell of a lot better than coming home to someone that doesn't love you, care about you or gives you grief or shit.

Listen up on Bill Burr's futon and playing it safe OP.

Blessings are disguised.

I arrived here to my "rented room".
Turned on TX Rangers baseball AM radio station.
Enjoying some Hansen's brand Diet Ginger Ale
>god tier

totally nude, btw. a/c on and ceiling fan flowing.

>boom

This

Live it up op

you will always want the opposite at the end of the day

damn, are you me?
I'm not sure if im just a needy piece of shit but damn does it suck sometimes, espcially after a break up

>Having enough money to go to the gym and have your own apartment.

>tfw you finish your run and come home to your pig roommate stuffing his fat fucking face with chocolate fucking mud cake in his underwear watching anime on the couch
>tfw he tells you to turn the light off because he's literally too lazy to move his fat fucking arse off the fucking couch to flip a switch literally 5 fucking feet away

One of these days mother fucker

I lift at the local gym. I didn't really make any friends there for a while, but that's because it's a gym. However there is this bloke who I exchange pleasantries with, and I can't remember why him. Another bloke who I chat to every now and then after I dropped my aftershave and smashed the bottle. Lastly a bloke who talks to me that I may have oneitis for (no homo).

Anyway, don't look unfriendly or scowl and people will want to talk to you.

>going to the gym to socialize

when I'm there it's just me, my music, and my gains.

This. Not sure why you guys wanna make friends and fuck up a good workout. Friendly nods and smiles and im liftin

>when I'm there it's just me, my music, and my gains.

He's your motivation

>when he was still alive
wew lad, trigger warnings exist for a reason

Can confirm fucking right after lifting is pretty shit when you just want to chill and be alone and wind down

It's literally the minimum requirement for being a responsible adult

>come home to empty apartment
>put on the tv
>go make a protein shake
>tuck myself into the couch with my blanket
>dog comes to sit next to me and get a pat

Feels pretty comfy man

It's not that, if you're at the gym at the same time as others and you make friends you have a potential gymbro. Somebody to tell you you've got one more rep in you. Somebody to tell you if you give up now you're a worthless piece of shit.

It's a special relationship. I want one of my closest mates to do it but he doesn't lift and thinks gyms are evil because all of his group go to them (albeit we all live far from each other so can't make it together). Doesn't want to get addicted, or something.

>work overnights
>work a ton of hours (practically every day)
>work long shifts
>work, gym, home, sleep
>get about one hour where I'm not doing one of the above to eat and play vidya or watch chinese cartoons
>get a night off and really can't do anything because everything is closed and everyone I know is asleep

I'll be done with this by next summer but god is it awful.

I'd give many things to just have one week of this kind isolation. The grass is always greener on the other side m8

Don't turn off the light next time he asks, on behalf of all of us

>go home to an empty apartment

God I have practically never had this

I would just love getting home, dressing naked, eating and watching TV and just lounging around all cozed up in cozy lighting

Come home to gf of 3+ years:
>Walk through the door, hear "ugh, you home already?"
>Strip down, want to get in shower but cant since gf is doing shit in bathroom and doesnt want to be disturbed
>Sit down and try to watch youtube/play games hear "Ugh, all you ever do is sit at that computer all day"
>Want to make dinner, ask her what she wants "Ugh, you never take initiative."
>Decide to just make dinner the way i want hear "Ugh, whats this? its disgusting...i cant eat this"
>As i sit down to eat i hear "user, what the fuck is this mess in the kitchen?" Tell her i just finished cooking so ofc its messy and she replies "Youre such a slob, GOD..."
>Finally get to shower and get ready for bed, gf is still up so ask her when she is going to bed "STOP NAGGING ME, LEAVE ME ALONE"

Yeah, no thanks i prefer coming home and being able to do whatever i want without being critizised every step of the way

>Lifting at the local gym for 3 years, didn't make a single friend
same here, still lifting there because i can't afford home gym, still afraid to ask for a spot

He definitely is, if I ever feel down or unmotivated, I need but walk out of my fucking room and look at him

You listen to your own music don't you? Earphones in and away you go? Or do you use your phone in between sets?

People won't talk to you if they see you can't or won't hear them. A little eye contact is fine, just don't stare people down because that is fairly creepy.

If you want to meet people at the gym, start recognising regulars at the same time as you. Smile and nod. Make a comment every now and then, at first they will be distant but it starts the bridge-building process.

why didnt you dump that bitch 3 years ago?

I loved her mate, thats why

the devil himself

Thank you to whoever does these drawings

You've illustrated my life between the ages of 21 and 26. I love it, always get obscure feels when I see them

I fucking wish....

>Loved
Ouch m8.

I know them feels though, gone are the days when I could come home from working out to a quiet, relaxing space

Do you still love her?
If no why the hell you with her?

Hmm, take good shower and start cooking food/prep for tomorrow. Chill after that. Cant get any better

Could there be a better feeling?

>girls are overrated! I wish I was single!!
t. someone who doesn't know what's it like to go home to an empty bed every night

I doubt you would be thinking the same if you went 7months without talking to anyone besides your parents

When my 4y relationship ended one of the things I enjoyed the most was having all the space in my bed for myself.

>le home gym master race folks

That sounds fucking amazing. I wish I could afford one without living paycheck to paycheck.
Stuck in California, even making $18/h like I am I'd be barely getting by month to month. I like to save and spend money on good food so I live at home still.

Lucky asshole

My 22yo gf left me for a 43 yo man when I joined the military...

>tfw no gf

>Tfw you finish your workout and go home to your wife asking how your workout was and your daughter running up hugging your legs yelling your name and showing you her toys.
I just wanna go home and watch TV brehs.

it's not true if my dog is with me, right anons?

Dint have a kid or get married. It gets worse. Find a gril you like being around everyday

Wojak is depressing

OP get a kitty

Your child calls you by name?

I hope you're happy forcing gender roles and oppression on your child at such a young age faggot

>come home from workout
>list of errands and chores
>children filthy
>no dinner
>screaming fights
>wife's double chin now forcing her jaw into an underbite
>she barely looks up from her phone
>go to shower
>shower is filthy and clogged
>mfw stay at home mom hardest job of all

What does she even do all day? It's not work out. Or clean. Or take care of the children.

>Not going for divorce
>Marrying in the first place

Why do people do this? Marriage is an excuse to get fat and let yourself go. They've officially tied you down by money and kids, so they can do whatever they want.

Disgusting.

>Lastly a bloke who talks to me that I may have oneitis for (no homo).

Damn, wish my gym oneitis would talk to me.
I feel like we both want to but we're both too autistic to just strike up a conversation. Waiting for the chance to ask him for a spot.

You still with yours user?

I still love her but we are no longer together, it wasnt working
She used to do this awesome thing where she would push exactly the right button to get me angry/sad and then ignore me right before i had to go to school/work so i had to leave home with major angst or stay home and deal with the issues of my relationship

I am single now mate and i have been for more than two years, two sexless lonely years so i know
Im just saying its not just black and white, one side isnt superior in every aspect.
Having a gf has its benefits and its downsides, being single has its benefits and downsides

I know, it got progessivly worse up until it broke
Some days i wish i could find a girl who makes me happy, someone who just understands that when i come home id love to just sink down into the couch with her and watch some series/movie and just relax instead of fighting all the time about everything
sadly i havent met such a girl yet but ill keep an eye out

The craziest thing about the sadness evoked from these images is that they are so utterly relatable.

Boy, I've been going to bed alone for almost 20 years (not including the years I was a baby and slept with my parents kek)

It literally makes no difference in my life. Grow some nuts and stop thinking your life is over because you're single. You're the reason feminism is rampant.

>sour grapes

that's a whole lotta strawman there buddy.
Please take time out of your busy day to tell a lesser human like me about how you evolved past the needs for human contact.

seconded

>come at 10:30 from gym and eat post workout meal
>Veeky Forums and anime are my only companions
>just like every other night this past year

Shit. Im a literal meme.

Black ikea table. Ben and jerrys cheat meal. Eats whole pint. Still need proteins tho

+1

>Make 70k a year
>Live in bay area
>forced to live amongts ghetto niggers if i want to eat and have some spending money.

Fucking blows. I could live like a king if i wasnt in a coastal state.

TFW when powerlifted for 1h
>tfw doging out with my dogge
>tfw when smoking so dang weedioo
>tfw when drink some dark beer
>coming home eat nice
>tfw no gf to nag on you

Yes, my name to her is daddy. Your mum calls me the same thing.

Shit, this actually gets me.

>Circa 2006, I'm 20, living with my dad, working a shitty pizza delivery job and making sick gains on the side
>When I say living with my dad, I mean taking care of my dad, since he was a fucked up Desert Storm vet who had undiagnosed PTSD and would leave his iron on his clothes and let the house burn down since the smell reminded him of hot gunmetal
>Mom split when I was 15, lives in Arizona with some dude, doesn't even call on christmas anymore
>Pretty much the only good thing in my life is my little brother
>The gym I went to was on the way to his school, when he walked home he would come in, we'd shoot the shit while I lifted, then I'd drive him home
>If any girls ever asked me about it I'd probably act aloof, but truth is that was the best part of my day. When you don't have anyone but each other, it makes the time you spend together mean more
>Anyway, around this time my old man is getting pretty bad, he would forget shit, get angry for no reason
>Gets pulled over for drinking while driving home from his daily beer and smokes run
>Turns out there's an unlicensed gun in the glove compartment
>Turns out social services don't want a lunatic with looking after a 13 year old child
>Mom is called, about a week later flies in from Phoenix and gets my little brother from his school, packs up his shit, flies back
>I do not know this at the time, all I know is that I broke my PR on bench and my brother wasn't there to see it
>I get home and there's a note on the door
>"user, Matt's come to live with me. Sorry I missed you, I tried your cell but you didn't pick up. Love you!"
>I remember feeling physically sick, running upstairs and seeing his room had been cleaned out, that weird hollow pine smell of an empty chest of drawers was everywhere.
>I remember being scared of the dark that night

Reunited with my bro eventually, I still love him, but I'll never forget that feeling of coming home and realizing there's nobody left to care about you

Exactly. California in a fucking nutshell.
New York too and some other garbage states.

>tfw not making $18-$40/h in somewhere like Arizona, where houses are cheap as fuck and so is everything else

>Waffle sandwich
Mynigga.jpg

Mfw i cant smoke weed bc randoms at work.
I dont want to be forced out of degeneracy like this.

Wrong reply you stupid fuck.

It's California's fault.
Living here literally makes you a retarded wage slave.

degenaracy is fun,so is being white
>america country of the free

wtf if would kick that bitch out
who owns the house/apartment?

>But youre paying to be around the beautiful diversity!
>muh Liberal Utopia!
>constant cultural enrichment in my apt complex
>have to commute for a fucking hour at 5am or ill get stuck in traffic

Could be worse i guess

>"Oh yeah, you like that?" *tickles forearm*
>"Yeah, you're getting pretty hot, huh?" *nibbles hip*
>"Fuck this is turning me on too" *caresses thigh*
>"Oh you're a bad girl aren't you" *bites calf*
>"I think I know what you want, yeah and I'm going to give it to you" *licks shin passionately*

Wew lad at least you got that right

It was heavily implied that should something happen i would be the one who had to move out simply because i had a better chance of finding a new place because i made more than her and i had family in town
When we broke up however i was in college so it was kind of hard but i wanted to move anyway since she started dating instantly after our breakup and the last thing i wanted was to meet him and her when i came home from work

I had no right to force her to leave (legal) and it would be alot worse for me if i stayed so i ended up sleeping on a friends couch for several months and school went to shit as a result

>She used to do this awesome thing where she would push exactly the right button to get me angry/sad and then ignore me right before i had to go to school/work so i had to leave home with major angst or stay home and deal with the issues of my relationship

FUCK.
same here.
mixed feelings towards her. no guts no gtfo her. fuck.

You still with her, user?

>Getting off work around 4:30-6
Please end my suffering already.

yeah

Got a 2 bed apartment with my best buddy

>never lonely
>lower bills
>split the price of new ps4 games

Unless you have a suspicion things will improve (like she is under alot of stress and reason for it will end) you should contemplate leaving now

Trust me, i stayed way beyond what i should have and it was pure agony
having her sleep on the couch simply because she didnt want to be close to me towards the end was really heartbreaking and having her telling me its over didnt help

Avoid my mistake user, get out while youre still somewhat intact because things can get alot worse.

>have pretty much been in a relationship nonstop since I was 15
>not the same one but I hated the thought of being alone after the first one that I was desperate to stay in one
>just broke up (mutual decision) with a girl after almost five years
>feels... Good

I'm gonna take it easy for a little while. Focus on me and enjoy my free time.

I have to break up with my girlfriend of 8 months. I know we aren't meant for eachother but she's highly invested, lives at my place and is extremely emotional. It's going to be messy but has to happen. I'm scared senpai...

>longing for an empty home again

Get your shit together man or you will regret it soon
Stop being a massive pussy and take matters into your own hands

I'm stuck alone it a shitty hotel room after a bad few days but this thread makes me feel a bit better. All gonna make it

Now things are going better, i got a place to stay and school is back on track and part time job is going good
Im in the best shape of my life aswell

Still, i wish dating would go better or rather exist at all since its been a lonely period now with no sex
My number one thing i miss from a relationship is the sex and company, friends are good for company but its far from the same

single life is best senpai baka

i get to fuck the bitches and dont need to hear their whiny shit

maybe sometimes they try to over whatsapp but then im just like k or i dont have time now to answer ill answer later which i never do

Fuck man. How did things work out?

Green me up, Scotty!

>I haven't left the house since last november (2015)

Are you serious? Don't you have a job?