Fucking manlets right guise?

fucking manlets right guise?

do not delet this

>le womyn are not weaker than men!
>pussybetagettingbtfobyfemale.mp4
>see!

could he get a broken neck from doing that.

wtf ref could he have at the least lent an arm to lessen the fall on his fucking neck?

holy fuk

you will never be like him though, just a short autistic.

>referee meant to rule fights
>let's quickly reach my arm out and attempt to catch some guy and prevent him from falling
>tear my rotator cuff and now my shoulder is fucked
>can't even blow my own whistle now...

>dat beard

why does he drop like a piece of wood, did he die?

was heemed into the shadowrealm

Manlets have an advantage in combat sports since divisions are based on weight. They have smaller bones and organs, allowing more weight for muscle.

Though really, watching anything other than the heaviest class is gay

Except taller guys have more range on shorter guys.

Heem sleepy

kek

When will lanklets learn?

funny how all manlets act the same way... aggressive and short sighted

>short sighted

Looks like an amateur fight, the guy on the left went full beta

I wish there were manlet heavyweights.

> you're implying height and reach are synonymous and that a longer reach is some sort of trump card
> being this much of a nigger
> clearly never watched a Tyson fight

Tyson was 5'10 and the best heavyweight of all time go back to fapping to league of legends

I meant real manlet not Veeky Forums manlet.

Talking 5'8".

Find me a 5'8" heavyweight.

igor vovchahyn

Thanks user.

When will they learn right?

Damn son dude has that Manley short leg speed

That was fucking cheap though.

Maybe for boxing, but thats not really true either

The heaviest class for UFC is dominated by older veterans with jaws of steel.

They still end up not being the most entertaining since not many of those fights go past the second round.

In boxing they last a little bit longer, but it's fairly entertaining if you know the sport until you get to the more super manlet weight classes like fly weight.

>Talk shit to someone
>They square up
>You keep your hands down

Sounds fair to me.

>I'll surely win because of my SUPERIOR REACH and HEIGHT ADVANTAGE

yes

You call 5'8" manlet? Find a 5'5" heavyweight

Thats real life fighting, no one is going to challenge you to honorable melee and wait until you're read if you're talking shit. They are just going to snap at you and hurt you until you're fucked up or they are satisfied.

Maybe that fucker should think twice before provoking people.

kid looks samoan. why would you mess with a samoan?

> super manlet weight classes
> flyweight
> forgets demitrious johnson is the p4p best mma fighter on the planet currently
> being this much of a jew

What the fuck is the point of fighting someone if you're just gonna be a bitch when you do it?

That white guy watched he other guy take his sweats off to get ready for the fight, look him in the face, and square up. He was obviously there to fight. The white guy walked up to the other kids table, and stood there instigating the fight. He was about as ready as you could hope to be in a street fight.

SOMEBODY POST THE WEBM OF KAI KARA FRANCE AND TERRENCE MITCHELL

Do manlets come up short in read comprehension as well?

I was talking about boxing not mma. UFC manlet scraps are pretty entertaining sometimes.

This is mma?, did you expect hugs and kisses?.

What do you think a fight is my man? A duel of manhood? Stop watching anime, people fight because they get angry to the point where they want to hurt you and knock you the fuck down. There is no honor, no glory, just two humans going at each other because they crossed the line.

Sometimes I feel that fit never had a real fight in their lives, no wonder people are so romantic about it. Fights are ugly, terrible things user. Adults fighting outside of sport are a disgrace.

White boi got NOOCKEDDDD THE FUUUCK OUTTTT!! He looked like a cunt anyways.

Manlets are retarded and fight in ways that give them severe brain injuries

See: Daniel Bryan, Chris Benoit

>no one cares about that division or johnson

>"hey fella, just a heads up, im gonna try to punch you real hard in an attempt to beat you down."
>"just so you can be prepared when that happens, ok?"

What the fuck were you expecting?

>That stoppage

This. Don't fuck with coconuts. Ever.

t. Aussie who has seen some shit

HEEEEEM

This man gets it

Jeff Monson

Cheap would've been shorty pounding on the white boy after the second punch. He saw he was out and left it at that. Honestly he could've really fucked him up.

Wait what? they're both manlets yo. Unless these aren't categorized by weight class I'm not sure what point this proves.

Also I really hope that's a 6 foot cage.

this isnt a manlet

Who said he was?

> ufc manlet scraps lel 6 of the 9 weight classes are dominated by people under 6 feet tall can we stop pretending it's abnormal
> tldr found the jew

Fucking hell I was very surprised, motherfucker.

I hope Hendo drops another H-bomb on that brit lol.

>le tall man xD

It also makes it easier for the to duck a punch since it has more distance to travel and come in close where you cant swing with as much power.

Settle down vern troyer you're getting short with me over nothing.

I can't wait. It's going to be a fun as fuck fight to watch, but I still can't shake that Bisbing made a mistake calling him out.

Body goes stiff when brain in shock sometimes. I used to box and have been knocked out / knocked out opponents. I once hit a guy with a cross to the jaw and he fell down stiff as fuck with his hands still up. Ref or medics could lower his hands neither when they supplied the oxygen.

Is that black fedor?

Same guy

FYi faggots, guy in op's webm died. Watched that video and looked up the fighter months ago.

Dariush is 178cm how is that a manlet?

This. Fighting is not about honor. It's about anger and a desire to hurt. It's disgusting. You should only fight to defend yourself or your loved ones.

>getting paid to completely ignore a tornado kick setup
Fuck this world. Counter the dude as soon as he misses the first kick.

Fucking noob.

Is this nigga Ippo?

This guy gets it.

>I am a manlet and I am just like this guy

this pent up manlet rage is the exact reason why your ancestors were sent to work in the mineshafts

>when the retard strength kicks in

underrated post

>5'10
It is by Veeky Forums standards.

kek, its a manlet af