Why is chianlink dropping 2 days before sibos

Why is chianlink dropping 2 days before sibos

Weak hands. The BTC rally has sucked money from alts, and the Chainlink FUD has been working on people.

sell the news

People realized its just a couple slides on a power point durring lunch so no one will really even attend

It's not dropping, it's hovered at 44 cents +/- 1 cent for the last few days, despite all the BTC tumult. That being said, I do think it will drop during or just after SIBOS. Sergey himself said there will be no huge news at the conference, but that updates will be more forthcoming after. It's a longer-term hodl.

Because it's all in calculated into the price. It will dump further. Sell that shit. It's just going to be a pothead that will give a presentation that's all.

what news

Its not even going down, are you that retarded that you cant even read charts?

>Lunch
>10:15 to 10:45

Everything is dropping today. And it's still within the same range as it's been for two weeks

>people won't "sell the news"
>there's no "news" to sell!
>sibos isn't priced in!
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

GOD DAMN IT FEELS COMFY TO SEE THIS SHIT CRASH AND BURN

Exactly. Put it on the 1D chart and it's fucking gorgeous.

>retards looking at USD value

fucking lol. you've been losing a lot of money but you don't even realize it

It stayed in the same range since it hit Binance. This is called accumulation, shaking out the weak hands

Pure bred autism

So I assume you were 100% into BTC (or MONA) right before passing 5000 USD? If not, you're a retard too.

>the price dropped from 10k sats to 7k
>m-muh usd value

brainlet

Hey look everyone, its the supercomputes on each city guy again.

>still outperformed 90% of the market
>b-but muh sats

I sold everything when I saw BTC was about to make a bullrun

what can you expect from deluded linkies who are emotionally attached to their shitcoin

okay, a brunch.

Good decision. Are you buying back in? If not, is it because of the drop in sats? If so, may I assume that you consider literally 95% of altcoins unsuitable to buy?

I'll buy back in after SIBOS when it's at 3k sats

they will keep holding it even if it goes down to 5k sats.
>b-but it's still hovering around 43 cents!

What's your portfolio?

>It's not dropping, it's hovered at 44 cents +/- 1 cent for the last few days, despite all the BTC tumult.

what absolute retardation you are

Fair enough. You're more confident in your ability to predict the market than I am. Good luck.

itt everyone suddenly pretends to never trade altcoins

open your eyes and look around you, dude. BTC will only go up until the "muh free BTG coins" on the 25th! what does that mean for alts' price in btc? it's going to go down to keep the USD price unchanged. that means link has a very high chance of going to sub 6k.

And pro-LINK news could come at any point between SIBOS and the 25th to more than counteract whatever possible 10-30% gains remain for BTC.