Hunger Tips

> fat fuck cutting for the first time
> so hungry
> IDK if i'll make it

Any tips on curbing hunger when cutting. Fuck me I'm hungry.

How fat are you? You could prob cut on more calories than 1800. Also eat more filling foods. I cut on 2000 and I'm STUFFED at the end of the day. It'll get easier man

Diet Cola

Also don't be so fat senpai.

lel im cutting on 1500. idk it's like some internal shit. for a year straight i tried over and over with failure to lose weight then one day it just snaps together and I don't have intense cravings to stuff myself with junk food anymore

You had the energy to lift when that low? I've got 25-30 lbs to cut... 5-11 at 226 right now

Oats / oatmeal & chocolate protein powder

Lean cuts of meat

Fruit / berries

Veggie stir fry

Egg whites

Occasional protein bar/shake

If you get desperate try the ephedrine caffeine stack, just don't plan on sleeping for the first couple of days so start on a Friday

drink a full glass of heavy cream, you won't be hungry for two days

what foods do you reccomend?

alternatively, which foods arent very filling if im trying to bulk

The no sleep fucks me up on EC stack. Haven't tried it more than maybe 5 days straights.

I only do it in the morning and at lunch so I can do the intermittent fasting

I also do it for a pre workout as long as it's not too late

Yeah, I've been making steady gains for the last 2 months. Currently resting for a few extra days bc im plateuing on my bench and ohp. I'm pretty overweight though so losing weight has priority over gains

Drink water.

Chew chewing gum.

Embrace the hunger pains as knowledge you are losing weight.

>Oats / oatmeal
this is what really helped me cut
always felt like total shit and was hungry soon again after eating other carbs but after switching pretty much all my carbs to oats i dont feel hungry most of the time even at a 1k cal deficit

You want advice? Here's some advice for you:

Embrace your hunger.

You heard me. Embrace it. Greet it like it's your lover.

Hunger is the sensation of that fat ass of yours slowly leaving your body. You should be GRATEFUL you're hungry. You should be PROUD to be hungry. SAVOR your hunger, WELCOME it like a long-lost friend bringing you good tidings and much luck. Your hunger will carry you to a promised land of low bodyfat, improved aesthetics, and much success in life.

Embrace you hunger, OP. Wrap it around you like armor against The Fat.

Foods that are filling AF:

- shredded lettuce salad, add in some carrots and tomatoes, a little light Italian dressing goes a long way.

-broth based soups

-smaller portion high fat stuff (meat, nuts, etc) key is to practice taking small bites and chewing

-drink water constantly

chew gum while looking at pictures of food. its like masturbating your stomach

>had meatball and onion stromboli with fries and drink for lunch
>coffee with a bit of milk
>tea with a bit of milk
>some liqour
>fucked up and caved in to some crackers and peanut butter

RIP. would have been fine without the crackers and peanut butter.

I love feeling hungry. Reminds me of when i was extremely poor working 40 hours a week going to school full time.the only meal i had in 14 hours was 1 coca cola. It was all i coukd afford from the vending machines and the caffeine would keep me up. After that i would get home at 9 or 10 pm to eat a bowl of rice. Then sleep hungry and do it all over again. I make 40/h now and still love that feeling of hunger. Shit makes me want to work hard as fuck so i never get back to those times again

Skip the cutting

m8 im going to be honest this sounds like an anorexic's mantra

bruh. this is Veeky Forums GTFO

Cauliflower.

25 calories in 100 grams of that shit and it's very satisfying.

Eat toast with something low on calories. In slav land we have a relish made out of tomatoes and capsicum that's almost no calories but tastes great. 4 slices of toast add up to less than 400 calories. Make that wholegrain bread and it'll be processed slowly and you won't get hungry.

I probably eat 800-1000 and go to the gym for an hour everyday except sunday. Adderall helps c:

Try eating avocado

Caffeine works for me when I get the hunger.
Also fill up on veggies.

rly OP? I am 150 lbs and cut at 1500 kcal and feel no hunger whatsoever. I just feel the desire to snack out of boredom sometimes.

Oh yea, and don't eat all your calories at once.
I have three meals a day:
Breakfast: 500 kcal
Lunch: 500 kcal
Dinner: 500 kcal
I don't measure my dinner, since there's all these different ingredients I use (or somebody else cooks for me). Usually my breakfast and lunch are closer to 400 and I estimate my dinner to be roughly 500 (eyeing the pasta/rice. I try to eat mostly vegetables and meat during dinner)

If he's a fatfuck he'll obviously enjoy a 1500kcal meal way more than a 500kcal which he'll feel is like bird food
I'm a former fatfuck myself and i spare my 2400kcal until as late as possible and then indulge in one sitting, 0% hungry during the day 100% appreciable experience

How do you struggle to lift on 1500 calories?

this

one huge meal is 10x better for hunger than drip feeding yourself food throughout the day

Just fast throughout the day while remaining busy drinking water diet soda or whatever and when you get home just cook some massive stuff and enjoy, to me it's harder to sleep hungry than to work and do my daily stuff while being hungry

Coffe, tea, water. Lots of them, nonstop

Personally, I recommend mini fasts each day, I'd get to the point where I wouldn't even feel hungry any more. I always had to remind myself that most of what I felt was cravings and I wasn't really even that hungry. After a while, you begin to enjoy that hungry feeling.

Other tips are warm tea, especially peppermint or green, they really curb my hunger pangs a ton.

I personally avoid diet sodas, some people love them for losing weight, but they just make me want to each fast food and shit really bad, so just be careful.

I think the biggest thing is stay consistent, if you have a shit day, don't give up.

Eating make you hungry, appetite gets all excited and all, so I find skipping breakfast for as long as possible numbs my appetite for lunch somewhat.

Also bitter foods can suppress appetite, the old black coffee and grapefruit works well.

drink water, eat very slowly, do something to distract you, such as playing video games ( I hear Half-Life 2 is good), meditate, jerk off, go for a walk.

Just remember that the feeling of hunger means it's working and you're on the path to making your dream come true.

I watch documentaries of fat people on youtube. Their eating habits and how they look make me so disgusted even though I want to eat a whole cake so bad. Today I had a chicken salad in the morning, banana + almond butter and chicken salad for dinner. I think the sheer thought of being a fat fuck is what motivates me to not eat like a fat fuck.

Go to a shrink and say you have ADD. Most meds for it curb hunger and increase your metabolism. It's so easy to cut when I'm on them.

SO WHAT IF YOU'RE HUNGRY? do you bitch and moan because lifting makes your muscles all tired and painful? nah you embrace that shit. same goes with hunger. you know you've eaten what you need and you know you don't need more. look at the hunger as sore muscles. it means progress.

cutting on 1500 minus around 300~400 from cardio, just don't be a faggot and stick to your plan. Maybe eat a small candy every two days as a reward

Not op but I understand his feels. My fitness pal tells me that I can have 3000ish calories a day and lose weight at 6'7" 316. Started at 335 at the beginning of summer but didn't actually start to seriously catalogue them until August. Is there something else I could be doing? Food where I am is stupid expensive and there is no gym in the area.

It's going to sound counter intuitive, but eat more fat. That's why keto works so well for fatties, because your satiety is constantly high. A diet soda with 1 tablespoon of heavy cream in it will keep you as fat dumb and happy as fast food once did for at least 3-4 hours. In the morning, have a high fat meat like sausage and you won't even want the donuts at work. Etc etc. also make sure you drink enough, and not just sugar free shit. You need WATER. If you're still starving, accept that this is a good thing and that stomach growls is an audible signal that you're becoming less of a fat ass. Embrace the pain, be a little hungry.

>filling
vegetables in general (especially broccoli tho), lean protein like tuna and chicken breast
>not filling
almonds and general meh-tier carbs like Honey Nut Cheerios

He's right, my hot meals consist of 50 grams of rice with about 250 grams of green veg and a shot of coconut oil, that's about 300-400 calories of fulfilling delisciousness.

Take Concerta, for real.

>be me a few months ago
>taking caffeine to curb hunger but it doesn't really do much
>get diagnosed with ADHD, which I was pretty sure I had, and start Concerta like my mom was on
>zero appetite for almost the whole day, to the point that I forget to eat
>have a huge dinner when I get home, but can usually only hit 1800 calories tops
>losing 2+ lbs a week

Feelsgoodman.

>more water
>more filling low cal foods (veggies)
>find distractions
>suck it up

those are your best options desu

what website is this?

please respond

i read that drinking decaf coffee suppresses appetite.

i usually load up on water, drink like 40oz of water when you are hungry and it fills you up pretty good.

eat things with super low calories, eat a whole head of celery or a shit load of carrots/ snap peas or whatever

Looks like myfitnesspal

This worked for me. Coffee and carrot sticks

>I don't measure my dinner, since there's all these different ingredients I use (or somebody else cooks for me)

Your dinner is more than 500 calories.

Black coffee
Even decaf will curb hunger pretty well
Drink lots of water
NO PAIN NO GAINZ NIGGA

You won't be hungry ever. Have a fuckin heart attack 8 minutes later

I eat 1200 calories a day and sometimes I struggle getting there

step up your fucking game senpai

the website is myfitnesspal

but cronometer is better