I just turned 26

i just turned 26.

is it too late for me to slay prime 18-19 year old pussy?

i know once you hit the 25 year mark you are pretty much an old man at that point.

what the fuck do people in their 30s do? settle for used up roasties past christmas cake age?

Just a little over a year for me to get things right.

No, I don't know anyone that looks older at 25. They all look the same other than weight gains. 29 is when you might see wrinkles

>going back to school at 25
>act dumb with babby face
>people think I'm 18

I dunno I'm 24 and haven't been laid in a few years due to a shattered pelvis from a car accident. I feel like I'm gonna look back on a life wasted.

>I'm only 5'7 who am I kidding

>26
>old man

You should be hitting the prime of your life right now, senpai. You could definitely be fucking 19 yo pussy.

If your not a fucking sack of shit you can be slamming 18/19yo well into your late 30s, if not longer, just remember op.

"The older you are the more you remind them of their father"

Nah you can get 18-19-20 up until about 32, if you lie and say 26.

26 can get 18 easily, at least in Western Australia

You post on Veeky Forums. You won't be getting any pussy regardless

I'm 22yo and theres plenty of 18-22yo girls that specially want older man...

35yo
I was still fucking 19 - 20 year olds into my early 30's. Just don't be a fatfuck or ugly and you're gold.

but that's creepy as fuck.
I hate being a man.

>"The older you are the more you remind them of their father"
Well that's why each night I thank my lord satan that there'll always be sloots with daddy issues.

Tbh I find any woman younger than me to be an insufferable insecure bore

No they want to be reminded of their father.

Women like to be treated as small children.

no, not even.

how? share secrets senpai

Stay fit, look decent, smell good, flirt, be funny, don't give a fuck but don't be a douche. That's pretty much the recipe.

how's that make things less creepy

>went back to school at 26
>bad skin (acne scarring) and neanderthal features
>people think I'm 35

Well enjoy being creeped out, alone by your computer then.

i will. fuck everything

>I hate being a man
Get out

>slay
Probably not, but it's not hard to get some kills.

>flirt, be funny
That's where I'm fucked

Not at all, late-20s is fine to slay prime poon.

Dude I'm 28 in Perth and 18 year old are easy to pick up in clubs

I am 27 and the last time I fucked a girl was in 2014.

>pls kill me

I'm 26 and fucked youngest a 17 year old mate. (Dat UK legal age) You can do it if you take the time to look after yourself.

I'm 27 and its much easier for me now than when I was 20

I'm 40 and my hair doesn't look totally gray, ain't bald, no velociraptor legs behind my eyes and do cardio(running and swimming). Consider getting 20something pussy. Go get 'em tiger.

Lol no. I'm 29 and still get hit on at bars by college aged girls. Just don't be unattractive. Some girls like an older but because they think you're more mature.

Joke's on them, though.

>i know once you hit the 25 year mark you are pretty much an old man at that point.

lmao nerd, get a clue. you are hitting your prime now.

pic related

Laughed more than i should have at the end part.

>i know once you hit the 25 year mark you are pretty much an old man at that point.

OP is definitly a virgin

I don't have a thing for younger girls, but since I got fi, at 30 yo, I only managed to bang girls under 23 yo. I don't know why, but there isa lot of girls that age that likes older guys, maybe because boys their age are fuckin pussies.

> in school currently at 21
> peers think I'm 26 going back to school
Kill me

Feels good to have a degree in law.

just change the story to that u shattered your pelvis during coitus, now you are a legend

>is it too late for me to slay prime 18-19 year old pussy?
Of course not
>turning 29 in a couple months
>been fucking an 18 year old for the last few months

Feels bad man
Im in IT. Its like the most beta field that pays well.

>Act dumb
>Act

>27
>Having the best time of my life

I'm a 24 yo civil engineer. Hopefully I'll be in a similar situation when I'm that age. Right now girls don't give me the time of day.

>I'm 29 and still get hit on at bars by college aged girls

bullshit, girls barely ever hit on guys, even when you look like a model

unless you think them looking into your eyes and giving you signals is hitting on you

>IT
>Beta

Not at all. I'm in the same branche, good looking and fit as fuark. I slay pussies and im 24, I'm already waiting for my 30s to get a lot more pussy

>mfw I can pass for 18 at 23

Babyface aint so bad after all?

This user gets it
Its kind of fun how this board is half pathetic and half delusional
The delusional part keeps on thinking girls smiling at them = they would drop to their knees and suck dick right then and there

You just think this kind of stuff doesnt happen because 99% of the users here look like supermang

came here just to say that, thanks user.

If you need to ask, it's a no.

Im not saying there isn't alphas in IT but most are beta.
At least most woman know people in IT earn big bucks. Especially late 20s or early 30s.

Im still knocking out early certs though so i earn fuck all(40s).

>Im not saying there isn't alphas in IT but most are beta.

This is true. My colleagues are 1. Fat as fuck or 2. skelly as fuck. None of them knows how to do sports and they always ask me for advice.

They do these kind of shit for like 1-2 Weeks and then they are going to be beta as fuck again.

It's hilarious

>unless you think them looking into your eyes and giving you signals is hitting on you
That's literally what women's idea of hitting on a guy is.

/thread

Im pretty sure most guys are delusional however
I knew a guy from work who was dead sure some girl wanted to fuck him because of how she acted, i thought "Wow, this guy is a junkie who showers every other week and has unintentional dreadlocks...i gotta see this girl"
Turns out she was just being friendly and later on she was creeped out by his attempts to flirt with her

Can girls mire an extremly attractive man? yes sure, they arent stupid but why would a girl try to make a move when she has equally attractive guys constantly making moves on her?
Its like crossing the river to get water

At my company (programming) most people are quite sporty and Veeky Forums

When I say most people like at least 3/4.

Im an ex fat in IT and you are pretty spot on.
Its either hungry skeletons or fatties.
Also the only females are usually reception haha

They guy you talked about was a complete beta male. Of course he is talking like that.

Alpha males who get hit by girls doesnt feel the urges to tell their stories

there are literal 40 year olds who spend their holidays chatting up and often fucking 18-21 year old broads in the potatozone (former soviet union)

> i know once you hit the 25 year mark you are pretty much an old man at that point.

25 is when men are fully finished developing.

A lot of these "life over" memes come from literal elliot rodger forum denizens, and you're taking dogma about the world from the mouths of people who never leave their parent's house. Come on ffs

The real thing that stops men in their 30s from fucking barely legal is social shame, which unsurprisingly, mostly comes from women in their 30s looking to settle down. Not really any different to homely looking women demonizing beauty and trying to reframe something else as more desirable.

But really, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who can eyeball the difference between an 18 year old and a girl in her 20s.

I had a friend who was 23 when he was dating a 16 year old, who i had no idea was 16 until she said so. We all had her pegged for 18 or older.

What if I want to pound tight 14 year-old poon?

no I think so because I have an actual model friend and have never ever seen a girl walk up to him and hit on him

you can even look like a Greek god but if you don't initiate the relationship and escalate you aren't getting laid, simple as that

Well but that's not usual, when I studies we had some good looking guys in IT class also sporty, but they were dump as fuck and I doubt they will earn alot of money in the future.

Where I work, we have also females, they are annoying as fuck. Fuck quotes

>Turning 24 next month
>Baby face
>Can't grow beard
If I'm almost done developing fucking kill me

Thats specious reasoning
Him talking about getting hit on makes him beta and alphas have no need to tell their stories, does this mean all the people on this site are lying about being hit on/flirted with?

Either that or they are beta enough to tell their stories but that makes them not alpha and do girls really flirt with non-alphas?

I made different experience. It wasn't me, but two of my male friends who are tall and really look like 9,5. I just see how girls are trying to catch their attention.

One time, one of those guys fucked a girl earlier, when he arrived us another girl instantly hit on him and she knew exactly what he did 5 mins ealier.

I know people in their 30's who sleep with 18-21 year olds.

You'd be surprised how many girls have daddy issues and like older men.

That said, you need unshakable confidence, because if you seem weak, they'll immediately chalk you up as a creeper.

No not at all. I would call it "
exceptions prove the rule"

Cuck detected.

My work is the same.
Multiple people would come in that were well qualified but there would be one female with fuck all quals or none at all and they got it.

Shit we had a guy with 2 years exp already at the place wanting to move up a role but he got rejected over fresh from school no quals female haha

IT makes me sad sometimes.

Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but its extremely unlikely any major structural changes to the face are going to happen within the next year, most of that stuff takes place from 13-17.

If youve got 15k or so saved up, you could always get jaw implants.

Good thing most people probably develop confidence naturally by the time they're 30, right?
R-right?

I already told my female co-worker that she is only a quote and annoying as fuck. Doesn't talk to me anymore, thank god

go to brazil

well they generally do develop a certain amount of confidence as long as they dont spend their entire fucking young adult life cooped up in the safety bubble of mom's house

I call it people being delusional
Well, you could call it confidence aswell, since they form the world to fit their beliefs
If they think they are hot and deserve to be hit on thats what they see
Meanwhile guys walk around and dont notice girls looking at them because thats simply not possible

I knew a girl who loved to flirt with a guy in her class who has assburgers, he had no clue what was going on even when she had him over and threw herself at him
Nothing happened because its simply not possible according to him

Meanwhile on the other end of the spectrum guys think girls farting in their general direction means she wants to fuck

People can believe whatever makes them happy but im dubious about their stories because of all the reasons

The few we have are either ugly as sin or fat and ugly as sin.
I pretty much ignore them.

This

The competition from 26 year old masterrace chads is unbearable desu

>not knowing that grillz are more interested in men who are older than them
Dis nigga

A job is only beta if you let it be.

Work your ass off, gain confidence, and become a boss.

How many girls are going to think you're a beta when you're Chief Information Officer or Head of IT?

It's funny that most of the chicks I fucked were older than me, sometimes even taller.

I mostly cant land on the 6-7 Chicks, but easy on the 8-9, whats happening here?

You are somewhat right but not 100%
I think its more clear to older woman 30+ that the job means a lot.
But to younger woman it might as well be called i work with computers and shit.

I am 29. Its over.

I dont know but I have similar experiences, I'm 5'9 and not really handsome because of baby face but have been called cute

maybe that's the reason, I noticed 6s - 7s girls mostly go for tall chads

>I'm fat and ugly as fuck

>I mostly cant land on the 6-7 Chicks, but easy on the 8-9, whats happening here?

its pretty simple: you're full of shit.

Out of all the retarded myths to be spread by PUA blog reading morons the idea that 8s and 9s are magically easier than 6s and 7s is by far one of the most stupid.

Just you can't get below 5 doesn mean, other can't too, stay mad cuck. I could even give out some proofs.

I would say average face but 6'1 and 165 pounds (skinnyfat). Uneven teeth and social autism are pretty bad though.

>I could even give out some proofs.
here is a girl i fucked last night, she is asleep naked on my bed behind me right now and her sister is coming over for a three way later
Does this prove anything, user?

Im not the guy you replied to so im actually curious as to how you get laid, im still not exactly sure how so im looking for more info

26 yo eurofag here.

>tfw i used to date 15 yo girls when I was twink mode

Those days are over. Now, I'm fit and look manly af. Young girls are intimated. 22 yo pussy is still fine, tho.

I just read you first sentence and it proofed me that you are an completly mongrel.

How stupid are you? If I talk about proof, I talk about some shit I could TAKE immediately you retard.

Seriously, get out of this board, you need some realy social interactions.

>Does this prove anything, user?

no you fucking idiot

make a pic of her lying on your bed with a timestamp , thats a proof

>25 and you are already old
>Literally at least 50 years to go

Is the Universe laughing at us?

Don't leave it up to fate. I used to have zero confidence, I used to blush when people spoke to me, that's how bad it was.

Ways to gain confidence:
Lift weights.
Be social with everyone you meet (cashiers, random people in queue etc)
Take up a martial art.
Join toastmasters.
Meditate.
See a therapist if you need to.
Get a mentor/life coach.
Set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals and hit them.

Rude
Im saying "proof" doesnt prove anything

I still curious how you overcome girl natural "get the fuck away from me" defence so many other guys face and get rejected by
Whats your secret, user?

you know we can just google search and this shitty pic is all over the net right?

the sad thing is you were probably grinning like the retard that you are, while writing this shitpost

I don't "cold approach", I usualy do it when Im going out with friends. If I get at least an eye contanct two times, Im trying it. Mostly I can easy start conversations while I'm waiting for the barkeeper.

"Shit, this dude takes forever, I'm already going to be sober again" - Stuff like that

and this actually gets you laid? with cute girls?
Im dubious user, im sorry but id love to see this in action

No, but you have to start somewhere. Actually doing a move on them show them that you are better than 80% of those males in there

i'm 19 and only 30 year olds hit on me

tfw still a virgin because i don't want to be with 30y.o. guys

Stuttgart

Id love to see this in action, like i said
Ive seen very hot guys get turned down by girls just after their opening and i dont think simply talking to girls makes you eligable to fuck

If this was the case id be close to getting laid since i strike up conversations with girls all over the place but im definetly not

I wish i lived close to you man, then i could see it for myself and maybe learn a thing or two