What do you guys think I need to do fitness wise...

What do you guys think I need to do fitness wise? My boyfriend tells me my body is perfect but I feel like he's just saying what I want to hear and I figure you guys will be honest if I need to lift, cardio, etc.

And no I'm not in London.

Stop eating

Get a new boyfriend.

We can't accurately judge where you're at with those gigantic white spots blocking all the important areas. Please submit a proper picture for us to base our judgements on.

Maybe you should read the fucking sticky?

Yeah do some fitness routine you are getting out of shape, unless ur bf is a nigger you should get leaner.

get a bike and pedal

Get leaner

Squat on my face x 5

cardio and squats/stiff leg deadlifts/glute bridges/lunges

Also nice gyno faggot

>not x F
for shame

you look like a perfectly healthy weight, so your boyfriend may be being honest with you. Regardless, if you want to get in shape then do it for you, there's tons of benefits to being in shape.

Try putting down the fork once in a while fatfuck.

This is a SFW board. Sorry I can't.

So mainly cardio then?

I actually have a stationary bike. I was considering taping/attaching a dildo to the seat and riding the bike naked to make it fun instead of boring bicycling.

You're hot as fuck so idk senpai I couldn't imagine you needing work

>This is a SFW board. Sorry I can't.
It's just gyno dumbass, no need to be afraid to post it or be insecure.

mods are snoozin, dont sweat it b

Thick, solid, tight. You've got a good body, I'm assuming you're in your early 20's. Without care and maintenance it won't last. We all fall apart.

However you have a solid foundation to build upon. Like everyone else, cardio and a weight lifting regiment will leave you stronger. Cleaning up your diet will give you greater vitality.

It's your body. Read the fucking sticky and figure it out.

hahahahahah is this real? believe me when i tell you nobody wants you in london mate

Yeah, just like everyone else you'd look better after lifting and cardio. What a fucking surprise.

>implying the mods do anything on this board
Good one

Ideally you're doing cardio for an hour and a half 5 times a week, something like swimming. Pair that with 2 days a week of strength training in the gym and you will lose a lot of weight,

it became NSFW in the last 'chon update, the board colour just hasn't been updated yet

It might be just the line from pants, but it looks like you got a saggy stomach.
body proportions are ok, but too much bf%
maybe lose 4-5% of bf, and better start working on it before you get fatter

Sweet christ I fucking hate those tiny taps that barely stick out past the edge of the basin. It makes doing anything at all into an annoying ordeal. I can't even fit my hands under it and have to maneuver them around just to get wet. Seriously, how did that shit ever get popular?

I second that.

Why did you censor the trashy heart/bird/butterfly tattoo, it's not like anyone will identify you by some shitty tat that every dumb bimbo has

You look like this girl I know. Sav it up.

what is sav

Cut body fat with diet, build muscle in ass and legs with squats and deadlifts.

The girls name.
part of it anyway

Do swimming for cardio you probably have a gym with a lap pool somewhere just do that for a few months and you'll be leaned up and sexy.

>I actually have a stationary bike. I was considering taping/attaching a dildo to the seat and riding the bike naked to make it fun instead of boring bicycling.

>women hate exercise so much they have to turn it into a disgusting degenerate activity

You look great. Rail thin girls are unsatisfactory to fuck. You can feel their sickly hip bones when you thrust in and out of them. Nah thanks.

If it bothers you all you have to do is eat less.

>diet

i drink a lot of beer. i should probably just cut that out completely or down to like one glass and that alone would probably cut like 10 pounds if i did some cardio i bet. probably wouldnt even have to diet

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

OP looking pretty normal, neither fat not skinny. However you could tighten up that midsection and build those legs, nice tits by the way. Post ass

chest, sit up, squats.

Get rid of padded bra

We need to see ass to adequately judge your Veeky Forumsness. It's the #1 indicator of a healthy, sexy woman

See, if you'd taken off the shirt and left on the bra, this would've been a lot easier, so you're being a fucking shitlord about muh SFW board already.

Your body looks like it tends to store fat pretty well, which is what a lot of men like to see in a naked woman. I know its what I like. You look like you've got some large, nicely shaped breasts, but they make you look top heavy, especially since you also have noticeable love handles and a small pouch of fat that keep you from having a perfectly womanly shape. I doubt you have any kind of ass either. Do a lower-body heavy routine, with squats, deadlifts, and hip thrusts, all with barbell, in it. I figure you're young enough and not too heavy so that you don't have any flab on your arms, but I seriously doubt you have any kind of visible musculature, and just a touch visible muscle on your upper arms and legs would add a lot to making you look fit. Bench pressing and maybe some back exercise that hits lats more than traps, like bent over rows, would really do a lot for your upper body. Maybe some curls to finish it off.

What does this boil down to? You probably need to eat better and start lifting weights. It will help you meet all the above goals. You probably don't even need to exercise all that often (maybe an hour or so four days a week doing the right stuff), and you'd just need to do something like "only eat carbs once a day" or some meme diet, and you'll be pretty fit in 6 months. Just cruise from there.

>I actually have a stationary bike. I was considering taping/attaching a dildo to the seat and riding the bike naked to make it fun instead of boring bicycling.

Whore

>no listen here baby girl copypasta yet

>thinking of you hurting

I swear to god, its fucking masturbation. Go back to /r9k/ if you can't make it out here.

Wow that is a lot of very good insight.

I know that my midsection/love handles are there, that's kind of the main thing I know is off about me.

>I doubt you have any kind of ass either.

Correct, I am white.

With regards to the diet, I think my love of beer is a large factor into the midsection chub I have. I'm 5'7", 145 and I figure losing 10 pounds would probably round out everything well. I could probably way reduce my beer intake and that alone would drop me the weight, like people who cut soda?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Lol

op, you're pretty damn good looking. I wouldn't change any of the things that I can see. but I cant see your ass

I can't really put my finger on it but something feels off, I think its the gut senpai, you were probably hot at some point but you let yourself go, are you in a long time relationship? Maybe work on your diet and exercise. Not the meme cardio bunny shit, some actual weight lifting.

Horny losers and roiders will drool over you but honestly I felt nothing looking at your picture and I'm a healthy straight male. So yeah, you're right when you say your body is not perfect and your bf just wants to avoid the hassle of having an honest conversation about it. You probably look nice dressed up and you look fuckable enough, but you gotta do some work if you wanna be hot. Thats my honest opinion.

Hope it works out for you user, best of luck.

Well you need to lose like 50 pounds and if putting a bit of plastic up your ass while riding a bicycle is what it take to get you moving then so be it

Fuck off with the "oo I'm white, I got no ass." All my family is white, and they've got asses. I don't know what shit genetics you got, but just because you're some memey stereotype doesn't mean you can complain about it. Boobs don't change. Asses do if you put in some work.

Now, if you just stop drinking beer, you'll be eating less shit that doesn't do much for your body, sure. You gotta put good stuff in it, though, and exercise, or else you're not going to look leaner and fitter. You might lose some fat, you might lose some muscle depending on your lifestyle and whether or not you decide to eat differently based on the dietary change you'll be making. Which is why, if you actually give a shit, you'll make it a positive change.

it's the gut and no hips

virgins are fawning over her because she has big boobs but man i bet her gash smells disgusting, you can just tell by looking at her

OP does your boyfriend ever eat your pussy?

Sorry for your gyno, faggot

Not op, my dude

literally a bag of potatoes

>posting your naked body instead of your underwear
>telling posters that you can't do a real nude pic because muh blu board
>braging about putting dildos on a bike
>getting upset about being called out on it.
You are the strangest troll I have ever seen or you are from /cgl/ and haven't read the sticky

Hi my names Brian
I just saw you on the front page of r/fitness and I know a lot of guys are going to pounce on me for this but you really shouldn't come to this site and if you do especially not Veeky Forums.
I only read some of the comments and it looks like you are taking it well but sometimes people post really bad stuff on here and I don't think you are ready for it. I don't think your honor based upbringing is really going to understand what the kids on this forum do.

They are probably going to try to make you show your breasts (write stuff like Tits or GTFO) or L O N D O N or post violent pics. Some people on here even joke about incest. I don't want to come off as lecturing you but I just don't know why you came here. Did some white guy you are dating tell you to come to this site? He probably thought it would be funny to see your reaction when people start posting things that you can't handle.

I hope you take my advice, I don't really know what else to say except you might want to try memecentral or reddit that is usually where decent people go to talk to people from other countries. I'm not just doing this because you are so pretty or something like that, I realize you are thousands of miles away and there isn't much of a chance that we could ever meet each other. I just want you to know that you deserve better than this site and whatever creepy white guy sent you here, you should be with someone that respects you and doesn't put you in an awkward position like this. I like Veeky Forums and I like Veeky Forums but I just don't want to see you get hurt here.

>my bf says im perfect
>better post my naked body to a polynesian rockcarving panel

fucking women

see will agree that she was being a fucking idiot posted naked instead of underwear

please tell me, how can i make my hips wider?

Post those tits I haven't jerked off in 5 days
Only amateurs get me off

off yourself and hope you respawn as a real woman

This, not having an ass is from being a fat lazy skank

Not to mention the op is clearly some kind of shitskin/gypsy who thinks being 75% white is enough to identify as white

Is this pasta? You should commit sudoku right here and now

Please let your Hodgkin's Lymphoma comeback, Rachel.

>tfy respawn as some random poor nigger in africa

REEEEEEE

exercises that strengthen any part of the pelvic girdle will contribute to an appearance of wider hips

>big white rectangle over the phone
>tiny white blotch over nothing in particular on the lower abdomen
For what purpose, Master Chief?

user reporting in.
i just don't see this thread going anywhere.

its a tattoo

shes fuckin tatted up

Newfag

>padded bra for tits that are already approaching too big
why? is that really what you think guys want?

>70+posts

it's a basic tier bra, not a padded one, you virgin

>tits are approaching "too big"
>very big and not saggy at all

my god you really are a virgin

Lemme guess OP, puberty gave you good looking tits and you thought they would carry you through life, so you drank beer like a stupid redneck and never exercised a day in your life. Now your gut, your ass is flat and your god given tits are beginning to sag. Well good job, you're like every other basic white bitch. Time to get married, have kids, get fat and adapt haes to complete the cycle.

Or you could read the fucking sticky, diet and lift. And save yourself from looking terrible before its too late to go back.

moar squats so your ass isn't flat and to get nice legs

This is either bait, a chubby women coming to fit for validation knowing men here like that kind of thing, or you're just really stupid, but I'll give the correct answer because I'm so generous.

Regardless of how you look to anyone on fit, your boyfriend thinks your perfect (most likely he's blinded by love or likes his women a little chubby) so it doesn't matter.
When a man says he thinks your perfect he means it, we don't do that fake ass girl shit where we lie when a partner just wants to get feedback to improve.
Please don't post unless it pertains to fitness

Lose 20 lbs of fat

Replace with 30 lbs muscle

Ditch ur betacuck bf

Fitness Wise:
>Caloric deficit
>Lots of actual cardio, not stationary dildo bike, Interval training is your friend
>Plyometrics might be a good start
>Whatever your diet is, its shit, clean it up, you look like you enjoy beer quite a bit too, cut down on that dramatically
>Throw in some weight lifting too, you want to have something firm for the skin to go on if you're planing on slimming down and not looking like a deflated whoopee chusion

if this isnt bait, post pics of ur bf

if he is this in love with a fat sack of potatoes, he must be high test as fuck

i disagree.

>caloric deficit, and eating more nutritious foods
>achieve a basic amount of strength gained - through bw exercises, do cardio by feel. don't over exert.
>this will make you less prone to injury than if you just started jogging or intervals from the jump.
>no cheat days, no burning off donuts later that night. no beer, etc. esp. because you are female.
>you could also lift. under any natty circumstances you will NOT get "buff like a guy". those females have been training HARD for a decade and are usually on some shit.

poor OP, she thought she was hot enough to receive a lot of that london shit.

hahahahaha maybe she meant swimming in the channel

With a body like that?
>get a better camera. Is that a flip phone? Are you in Poland?
>Take some pictures over yourself in natural light - not in some broom closet bathroom with 3 light bulbs.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw smartly thinking about the pain that for which you do surely indeed hurt as a result of pain

Lift weight while eating at maintenance. Can't see shoulders and back so we can't tell you if your program should be upper or lower body focused but you can't go wrong with lower body. Do rows, deadlifts, squats, OHP and bench press with an equal focus on deadlifts and squats, do rows every time you do OHP or bench and slightly prioritise OHP over bench because female physique competitors tend to score higher when focusing on shoulder development.

Also post tits on imgur.

>MFW thinking of you hurting

lift at maintenance for a good few months on a program like stronglifts

post tits

only deadlift and squat, dont cardio or anything else

You can. Just upload it on imgur.

Lose 20-30lbs, seriously you're fatter than my fatass wife.

>Mfw thinking of her hurting with my dick in her ass.

This isn't /r9k/

>girl posts shit
>guaranteed replies
It pretty much is /r9k/.

>mfw OP will never get elliot roger'd

FUCKIG THIS

t. said tap haver

>censoring the phone too
Just how insecure are you?

It's a tattoo she's trying to hide, you fucking inbred.