/nootropic general/

Ay fit bros who here nootropics?
Current stack?
Best nootropic?

Funny you should post this. Sipping on some kava right now.

Anyone able to help, I tried importing 300 modalert ages ago, just got a letter asking for a written response within 5 days to state that i will cease importation.
I had to sign for the letter so I assume they know I've received it, what do?
I figure my options are
A. Ignore it and hope they don't have the resources to follow up considering they can't prove I brought it
B. Write them a letter stating I didn't import it and to go ahead and destroy it
C. Seek legal advice

How is it?

you cant get in trouble for receiving something
if that was the case I would mail obama an 8ball of coke and he would get arrested on the spot

just dont do it again and use it all up/destory evidence

Should I respond to the letter?

>300

There's your problem.

Yeah I know, I got confident after several successful packages and fucked up

no, years ago a roomate got a package saying he had a controlled substance seized and he had to go pick it up like 1000 miles away, he just ignored it and 6 years later still nothing has happened

What did your room mate import? I'm just hesitant there gonna try to slap me with a fine/court summon if I don't reply, feels like 300 is a lot and they're gonna receive a tag saying I have the letter

You imported too many. The letter they sent you is a form of entrapment that is often referred to as a "love letter."

Basically, by signing a statement that says you'll stop breaking the law and importing illegal controlled substances, they're getting you to admit you did it. That's how they throw the book at you. You can ignore it and they'll probably leave you alone. Or you can respond and lie and play dumb and they might try and subpoena your bank for your credit card statement to see if you made the purchase.

In the future, remember two things. One, use a burner credit card to buy that stuff. Just charge a card in a 7/11 or something. Two, get smaller orders. I know it's a hassle, but big shipments are more easily detected.

Did you use modafinilcat? I think they reship if it's ceased.

Cheers man, used modafinilcat, got a partial refund and a reship of a smaller quantity, I figured that it was a trap.
Reckon they'll be more or less likely to subpoena me if I don't respond?
Modafinilcat are good because the purchase is a different Chinese country all the time, but I'd still be concerned, is it slim chance they'd get a subpoena?

I run hot (stressed).

>Day time
Anracetam
Alpha gcp
Suntheaine
Sencha green tea
Creatine

>Night time
Melatoin
Bacopa

>Emergency stress
Phenibut
Ashwandgha

>Emergency focus/ no sleep
Modafinal
DMAA

It's about reasonable doubt, in the end. When big shipments come in, they think they'll be able to nail people for intent to sell. That's a big catch for them, so they might put the effort in. But only if they think they can make the case stick. If they can't, they just wasted time and money and someone's reputation chasing some random guy around.

The goal is to make it not worth the effort to hassle you. If you respond to them, you'll have to lie. That's instantly a nail in your coffin, so don't do it. Some dick in a cubicle will read your letter and think he's got a live one and pass off your case to another branch. If you say nothing, they could try and get your credit statement from your holder and your credit company will tell them to fuck off and get a warrant(which will be difficult, as judges don't accept the 'we think he broke the law. It's a hunch' angle), or mobilize federal agents and deal with a mountain of paperwork to show up at your door and do a search and find nothing. I don't mean this to scare you, I mean to make you feel better in the fact that chasing you down won't be worth it and they know it.

ModaCat doesn't have record of your order. They don't keep that stuff at all. So gives them deniability. It safeguards your butt too.

As far as China goes, they'll tell our guys to fuck off. They'd have to take it to an international court to demand your records.

So don't respond. Let it be. Consider getting a p/o box. Consider the lost money to be a price you're paying to learn an important lesson.

Anybody got a starter stack? I'll browse reddit, but I'd like to hear it from you guys.

Thanks a bunch, did I fuck up at all by signing for the love letter?
Would of ducked it but I had no idea what it was till it was in my hand.

Day: phenylpiracetam and choline mix it up with noopept for extra study time. Some melatonin for the night if need be. I cycle oxiracetam, pramiracetam, aniracetam.

Adrafanil is legal to buy in the US and metabolites in the liver to Make modafinil

I think I'll take on a trip in these threads, if that's fine. These two posts were mine.

In my experience, I've found nootropics to be the opposite of lifting supplements. Starting with one thing and adding is a great way to go about it. That way if you start feeling weird or poorly, you can look at what you just started taking, as opposed to trying to hash out what you're reacting poorly to from the list of what you're taking. Just start with Moda, see how you feel. Then branch out.

No, I wouldn't say you did anything wrong. You signing for it is more for the mail system than anyone else. That way if anyone says 'Hey mail people, you didn't deliver my package.' they can say 'Yes we did. It was signed for.' It's not like being served. Accepting a letter doesn't make you guilty. Hell, if anyone comes knocking, which is highly doubtful, just say you thought the letter was a scam.

Start with the racetam's since these have very low toxicity or none at all

The exchange rate is terrible and it's not really as effective as moda. At roughly a dollar a pill, you're getting fleeced when you could be getting moda for less than a dollar more per pill.

True,but you could be risking legal problems.

Gotta find the balance. I'm not advocating anything illegal, just sticking to the troof.