Jogging?

Im going to start jogging for an hour every morning starting today. I'm female, 5'8 172 pounds how long will I have to jog to get down to 130?

Tbqh not sure, we need a pic of your whole body to tell. Post a side shot and a back pic that way can tell you.

I dont give a fuck, bitch.

>hour
>every morniing
>starting today
RIP shins

Hey there basically losing weight is all about energy balance. If you want to lose weight you must eat less calories than you burn every day. Exercise helps a little but your main work needs to be with your diet. You could use an online calculator to work out roughly how many calories you burn then track your calories with an app to make sure your eating 200-500 less than that.

You look pretty gorgeous already btw, no homo

It's going to take a long time

You'll probably burn 400 calories each run, which you hopefully knows is nothing

However, if you eat better and run, give it a few months and that weight will really come off and you'll have nicer legs

london, sweet baby, pic related, gyno, etc

depends 100% on how much you eat

damn bitch you are HUGE

That's too much running

Whoa there im 5'8 and 185 how do you look thin? Or is that your deceptive angle/clothes?

And 3 months if you do it with proper nutrition and resting. Starving and running is a one way trip to JUSTville. I bring up starvation cause thats typically what you guys do.

It doesn't matter how long but more on how much you eat
Post your body since I answered your question

Doesn't matter. Nothing will change that Swedish skin colour of yours.

Pajeet has a better chance than you.

eat less. that matters more for weight loss.

few months. I don't know your diet or workout.

RIP proper exercising going from a sedentary teenage and early 20s lifestyle. RIP proper gains. RIP female logic.

Christ /fit is retarded, jogging daily won't ruin your shit as long as you don't push yourself too hard in the early weeks. None of these fags even do cardio

Dirty indian cunt

^^^^
you guys keep telling this chick to just eat less, it's only about how much you eat, etc. but the fat is if she takes this logic and applies it to her game- yes she is going to lose weight, but not necessarily in a healthy way. also she is going to be skinny-fat. "hurr durr calories in calories out"
have fun telling a girl that and expecting her to diet correctly.

Is this good?
Thanks for the advice friend, and desu im okay with homo.
What diet would you recommend?
I know.
I'm black.

TITS OR GTFO

Are you Brittney White?

Dirty attention whoring nigger

If you're dedicated and disciplined with that shit then I see it taking about 6 to 7 months at a good rate of weight loss that won't be of any risk to your health.
Eating smart is just as important as exercise, so don't forget calories in calories out, and if you have a large stomach stuff that shit with veggies and some kinds of fruits so you'll stay away from calorie dense foods that offer little to nothing nutritionally like pizza, cookies, etc.
Wish you the best femanon.

Nigger

Post your tits so i can jerk off

Dude you're thin where is all this fat you supposably have?

>What diet would you recommend?

Food. Mainly proteins and fats, carbohydrates sourced from rice, beans and leafy vegetables.

Calculate your body's BMR, subtract 250-500 and that's your daily calorie limit.

>Black female
>5,8
Are you me? I'm also trying to lose weight, i'm 137 now. But not nearly fit enough to do a hour jog, God speed OP.

/b/ please go

Ditch the hoodie so we can actually see your body maybe?

i'd also recommend some supplements such as a multivitamin, or vitamin c, or calcium. also glucosamine and strontium.

i would not recommend protein shakes, though. for 1, they can be costly. she can get her protein from real foods. and 2, just cause the stereotype for females is to use protein supplements as meal replacements, not as SUPPLEMENTS.

know that what you eat, when you eat, and how much of it you eat are all key factors. not just "eat less." you can actually start to eat more often so you don't get hunger pangs and feel super fatigued or bloated. also if you crave sugars your body might just need to take in carbs and protein instead.

nothing beats getting nutrients from real foods.

S T U P I D N I G G E R
Fuck Niggers!
Just end your life already please it will be better for everyone.

read the fucking sticky

I recommend SS + GOMAD

What's the point of posting your picture in the OP? you thick headed nigger.

This isn't /soc/.

mfw same fagging this hard.

People post pictures on Veeky Forums all the time to get their bodies rated. Don't be a retard.

No one else here has the balls to tell you this OP.

But I will.

Bread is now your enemy.

This isn't a body rate thread, you fucking autistic monkey.

You are always in every female thread trying to force this thing about bread in order to create a 'funny' and 'epic' discussion, arent you?

I feel sad for you because it almost never works.

London.