Tfw ribcage width gains

tfw ribcage width gains

How short are you?
Im 6' at 160lbs and look like the one in the left?

5'9 emperor god of manlets

Dont worry bro. It's gonna be fine.

i find no one gives a shit in real life it's just retards on Veeky Forums that make a deal about it

I'm rougly the size on the left and have been doing greyskull for about a month. What's your routine?

wait what i just looked that up and if i am reading it right that's like 5 sets per workout? let me get my routine off my phone, gonna take a min. but i do like 30 sets

Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 5x5
Machine chest flys: 5x10-12
Rope Pushdowns (circuit machine): 5x10-12
Skull crushers: 5x10-12
Shrugs(circuit machine or dumbbells): 5x10-12

Pull (Back/Biceps):
Deadlift 3x5
Barbell Rows: 5x5
Lat Pulldowns : 5x10-12
Seated Rows : 5x8-10
Face-pulls: 5x-10-12
Ez bar Curls : 5x-10-12
Hammer Curls: 5x10-12

Legs (Quad/Ham/Calves):

Barbell Squats: 5x5
Overhead Press: 5x5
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 5x10-12
Dumbbell Front Lateral Raise: 5x10-12
Standing Calf Raises: 5x10-12
Seated Calf Raises: 5x10-12

btw it's push/pull/legs, i do push/pull/legs/day off, repeat. sometimes an extra day off if i'm feeling shitty but it's rare

Thanks, homie. I understand what you're saying here because I've been looking for more volume.

btw i didn't start off with everything as 5 sets. i had to build my way up from 3 sets each since i obviously couldn't handle it at first

One of those pics has been taken in a distorted cheap mirror of manipulated. Your hip bones and shoulder clavicles don't magically widen.

If you look like left at 6' you probably have a slim, narrow bone structure. Humans aren't made the same, and automatically scale with height.

what, it's the same exact spot in hte same exact room. look at the door frame behind me. you can see the lines on the door and the door handle are in the same spots...

stop posting this pic you skinny faggot
go lift some weights

and the size of the phone

well i am doing something right if that guy thinks i fucking editted the pictures

>30lbs in 3 months

>Been lifting for 2 yeas, still at 110lbs

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

FOR FUCKS SAKE

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ARE YOU GAINING WEIGHT SO EASILY

what the fuck, how after 2 years do you not realize that u are eating like a fucking middle schooler?

You dont eat or lift enough. That was easy.

he would just get fat if he was eating enough and not lifting enough. he is just not eating at all... at fucking 110lbs to maintain that he is probably eating less than 2k a day...

Grats on those arm and shoulder gains in only 2 months, but no pec gains? Wut

>Been lifting for 2 yeas, still at 110lbs
Pls be a troll

Eat more, I guarantee you're going to tell me you eat plenty when in reality it's laughable and probably had zero effort invested into doing the math for calories and nutrients you need

6 eggs, 2 bowls of pasta and some wholegrain bread isn't "eating alot"

I don't eat enough, but I haven o appetite!

user, after 3 months of not gaining weight, did you not think to yourself "Hm. Maybe I should eat more food.:

you misread that. he has had TWO FUCKING YEARS of not gaining weight...

How do you think, fool?
You're not eating enough.
Does that concept not make sense, after 2 years?

how much should I eat, 'fool'?

I see a lot of people on Veeky Forums doing this 6 days a week training one day of stuff.

Does it actually work past noob gains? I tried doing a bodybuilding split a year ago all that happened was my strength tanked.

do fucking cardio, I guarantee hugh appetite

On top of this, I find that heavy compounds are easier when in better cardiovascular shape.

Fuck strength IMO. I am the op, I noticed much less strength gains on this, but honestly who gives a shit when more volume helps you put on so much more size. When I was getting mostly strength gains I was getting almost no mass, now I am gaining mass rapidly but strength is probably going up 50% slower.

And "past noob gains" no one does retarded full body shit like SS.

>tfw OP found the breastplate stretcher

Im doing sheiko at the moment, there is a tonne of volume and strength. But I have considered trying a push pull since I injured myself and can't squat for a few months.

Every time i start struggling to rep 2plate bench I start shitting it though.

>how much should I eat
If you're not gaining weight, eat more you fucking retarded faggot. No, you DON'T have a supernaturally fast metabolism, you just eat like a bitch. It's not rocket science.

more

Dude your hip is wider by a few inches, your bones ain't growing. You've distorted it you retarded shit cunt

ok so why is the door frame and the phone and the door handle the exact same size

and where do u even see my hip bones growing wtf. my hips are the same size i just have more fat on my fucking waist

watch this webm and tell me where there is distortion

I really am miring your progress. You're not a huge guy but you're obviously working out regularly and putting your mind to it.

that's exactly what i want to hear thanks. can't wait to fucking see what i will be like in a year or two dude, just the thought fucking pumps me up

Is just because his trousers are higher round his waist, it makes proportions look different shorter torso etc. Its not photoshopped.

I did the same thing as op. He was just underweight. I went from 138 to 155 in about 5-6 weeks just from eating a lot

Literally what is this whole post
Most of it is pants on head retarded, and the only part that has any resemblance to reality is not caring about strength, which means you're a fucking idiot and a vain piece of shit.

it's my personal experience that doing a high volume thing like this gives less strength than low volume. isn't that how everyone says it works too

What did you eat, you and OP? Please tell me.

Not perfect but 4-5k cals a day, around 75-80% of it is clean like brown rice and chicken and shit, the rest is stuff like bread or sauce, because sometimes I can't stomach plain chicken anymore

>4-5k

I can only go up to 3k without puking, lmao

I am a former fatass so it is easy as shit for me. Only time I find it annoying is if I am sleep deprived because then I am nauseous as fuck

Surprised your not fat as fuck. I bulked on 4000kcal went from 92kg to 107kg in 8 months and felt like i just gained loads of fat.

Well I eat clean as fuck most of the time, just some days I cant fucking stomach plain chicken and have to have something like bread and barbeque sauce with it. Otherwise it's all brown rice oats chicken sweet potatos etc..

Height, both of you?

->

>unironically outangling yourself

6ft/5ft11

Same still gained fat, i only eat clean food.

My diet is nothing but green veg, beans, eggs, skim milk and various low fat protein sources.

2 boiled eggs, oatmeal and a glass of juice

Handful of nuts (walnuts are fine)
Half a cucumber
2 tomatoes
Boiled chicken breast

Low-carb high protein pancake (Veeky Forums recipe) 3x
Low fat yoghurt

Protein shake as desert

And obviously your pre- and post-workout shakes

OP miring hard on your gains. What are your lifts?
Do you do anything else for legs except squats?

Whats that

>legs
>quad/ham/calves
>5x5 overhead press

what the fuck

bro i went from 90lbs to 168lbs in 9 months, you need to eat as well senpai.

Here's Rich Gaspari and Marc Lobliner getting outangled by two random girls

pls respond

My lifts are complete shit im embarassed to post them honestly mainly my deadlift, cuz I cant really do it properly since my.flexibility is garbage. But 230 bench 270 squat 145lb ohp

And no, I need to figure something else iut for legs. I get extreme pain when I do leg curls and leg extensions so I am temporarily only doing squats since I have a bit of knee pain now thats slowly going away from those exercises

Yeah I edited some routine I found. Its more like legs/shoulders cuz I cant OHP properly after I bench and vice versa

Hiw the fuck am I out angling myself then if I am in the exact same spot in the exact same room in the exact same lighting

Wait you bench 2pl8 but have no pecs? How...

I have no fuckibg idea. Only my shoulders actually like match my lift numbers.

You look like you're standing a good bit further out in front on the after.

Phone is 71 pixels across in the first one and 72 pixels in the 2nd one in my peo microsoft paint measurement

Is it that hard to believe that the op pic is a 24 lb difference? Measure it in paint or something yourself to see

Bench 230lb in 3 months how?

tfw my max bench is 115kg and been lifting years, atleast i can DL 250kg r-right.

Pro measurements*