FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

HELP /b/ I can't flex my urethra to eject semen further or push the leftover urine out anymore so it dribbles even after half an hour later urination my erections don't last 10 seconds after I stop stimulating them but FUCK I'M NOT EVEN OVER 20 what the fuck do I dogonna se a doctor next week.
also here have some high test

>not being able to flex your urethra
>not doing weighted urethra flexes for sick urethra gains

I used to could very well but since back when I was 12 I can't
I tried urethral sounding once and had this explosive fucking orgasm never tried it again but since then I cant flex it AT ALL not one bit

Start doing your kegels OP. It'll give you better control over your bladder

I can control my bladder and stop mid urination eith no problem but the post urination dribble is fucking annoying

Who is she? and long does my ding dong have to be to break the ass cheeks barrier even?

If you're black then you're fine

>Mixed but klifey, 6' max bone pressed

NAME?

Coal buner get cucked kiddos

You've probably got prostate issues

She mainly has sex with individuals rich in melanin and poor on everything else.

Don't fuck with me cunt, give me her name.

I NEED THIS PLEASE

niggers

Never mind, I found her name. She's Sabrina Monique, and she has Instagram, Snapchap and Twitter.

Here's a pic.

she's ugly nevermind

people claim it's a fake twitter, who knows

No fap is a meme

>prefer their chocolate im human form

perfect, that's how I prefer my women, nothing lost here

feel bad for the white guys who miss out on that kinda. That level of test shouldnt be race exclusive. Let's start a change.org petition to get her to fix that. That type of racism isnt right. Because a few years ago girls like that were exclusively on white peepee and the rest of us more melanin blessed peoples would be upset if it was like that today.

hijacking thread because I've gotten an apointment with an urologist (penis doctor) and he has the most jewish name you can think of.
I'm uncircumsized and I'm afraid he will recommend a circumsision for my problem even though I've read on the internet that it's not necessary, even though some docs will push it

what do

>coal burner
dropped

Say no.

holy kek
what a deformed subhuman. it definitely is a great time to be alive when cripples like this one can achieve some social status and fame outside a circus.

i know but i really need my problem fixed and i cant get another doc
this one is extremely well known and has recieved multiple international awards in his domain, but because of Veeky Forums I started to believe in the circumsision meme

ask for option B? It's that easy...

yeah i guess i'm being unreasonably anxious about this

i usually don't care about needles or any medical procedure unless it's about my dick

this is the bitch's snapchat

she's not as attractive as I initially thought desu

drink a lot of water and build a enough of a full bladder to feel like you really need to piss.

mid way through the torrent of piss hold mid piss and count slowly to ten then release.

do this every day.

Kegals, mother fucker, do you do them? Also get your prostate checked. This being Veeky Forums you should probably ask volunteers to form an orderly queue.

Wear a diaper.
>surprisingly comfy

Alternatively, there are absorbent pads that stick to the inside of your underwear.

>Veeky Forums