Tfw only 5'10"

>tfw only 5'10"

>tfw 4'8"

Oh, stop your bitching and get on with life.

>tfw 3'6"

>tfw 5' 11.75"

So near yet so far.

>tfw only 1'81"

Try being optimistic. At least you aren't under 5'10

>Tfw 5'5''

I don't really care, I actually kinda like it. Just don't let Veeky Forums get to you with this manlet shit. You can still slay pussy with ease, it's not all about the height.

I'm 5'8 quit being a little bitch

This is the kind of boy that never fell in love but crys over no gf. Time to wake up and move out of your mom and step-dad's house

GO AWAY ZAC EFRON

You shouldn't care about your height.
YOU SHOULD THO FUCK KEK

I thought all my life I was 6'0. I went to doctor yesterday and they told me I was 5'11. FeelsFuckingBadMan.

>thought all my life I was 6'7
>measured it again
>am actually only 6'6
Kill me now pls.
I feel like a fucking toddler.

What the fuck do you mean by "caring" about your height? I mean there's nothing you can do about it so how does "caring" help?

kys you little baby cuck t. 6'8 masterrace

>Tfw 5'9

this. who fucking cares? there is literally nothing you can do to change how tall you are.

inb4 shoes and shit like that. you know what the fuck i mean. you can get buff/fat all you want, you can cut your hair, you can get a beard, glasses, tattoos...but cant do shit about how tall you are

get the fuck over it and stop worrying what other niggas on the internet think bruh

This. It burns within me. I look around and I'm taller than 80% of all people I see, but in the mirror in not brute enough

You can get surgery, but I'd assume you'd have to say goodbye to squats.
Fuck that, not worth it

dude i think you understand what im trying to say....height and penis size are 2 things people get butthurt about all the time and those are literally the only 2 things that you cant really do shit about

>be 5'11
>always say I'm 6'

(">Tfw 6.2")