Been doing SS for 9 months

>Been doing SS for 9 months
>170kg 3x5 squats
>90kg 3x5 OHP
>120kg 3x5 Bench
>210 kg DL
>Realized just how much I'm pushing my body through hell 3 times a week

I've only been recently thinking about this, is this even safe? Pushing my body and forcing it to lift max 3 times a week? I eat properly, get enough sleep. But always find on my last workout (Friday) everything is heavier and it feels like I'm punishing my body.

I've been recently thinking about doing 2 max lift days, and on Friday only doing about 60% of my max, is this fine to do?

Unless you weigh 200kg those lifts are beyond intermediate which is beyond the scope of Starting Strength

you are much stronger than me but it seems like its time for you to move to an intermediate routine like TM or madcows if you want to keep strength training. They are less intense than beginner programs because immediately can't do 3 sets of their max 3 times a week

Don't care about muh six packs or muh aesthetics, I'm working out purely for strength.

I like this program.

Picture of you OP, please.

Yea show pics

Pics?

>stronger than 95% of Veeky Forums in less than a year
shit m8

are you 6'5 250+lbs?

how have you kept injury free?
I've been doing SS for 5 months with weights around half of yours and have had loads of injuries. Tendonitis in elbows and knees, herniated disc amongst other things?

Would appreciate some advice

Deload and work on your fucking form, holy shit. You're going to be in a wheel chair if you don't stop fucking up your body like that

did you jump into weight training straight from inactivity? seems a common source of injuries.

This desu. also post body plz

>herniated disc
How'd you do that?

been lifting same time, never had serious injuries besides tendonitis in left bicep. Of course some days things like my upper-lower back are sore and maybe sometimes my neck but others I'm fine.

>Deload and work on your fucking form, holy shit. You're going to be in a wheel chair if you don't stop fucking up your body like that
That's what I tried but I injured myself again squatting 60kg with good form. I must not have recovered fully.
>did you jump into weight training straight from inactivity? seems a common source of injuries.
First weight training yes but I've been playing football and cycling for some years - I put it down to weak tendons/ligaments
will post later if I get some good responses
>How'd you do that?
squatting 100kg, not sure what went wrong really - 95 and 97.5kg felt so easy the sessions before
>been lifting same time, never had serious injuries besides tendonitis in left bicep
It's frustrating, I know I could have much better progress by now if it weren't for the injuries

what the fuck, those lifts after 9 months?

after 5 years the only thing I have you beat on is deadlift (235kg)

are you a giant or something, or just extremely gifted?

6ft4 105kg, but i also use tren.

alright good i was about to hang myself in the closet

you should move on to intermediate programming now, something like candito 6 week or texas method or 5/3/1 (with added volume)

Solo tren?

Fucking hell this. I'm actually considering ditching barbell training altogether because I keep straining my lower back, despite the fact I fucking paid some guy to teach my correct form and make sure I was doing it correctly. And yes, everything he told me agreed with what I'd read online.

shitter here

what REALLY happens when you dont get enough sleep?

You feel tired

care to give me more details?

like what happens if you get 4 hrs vs 8 hrs?

or what happens when you get 2 hours or nothing at all?

Don't care how much you like it, with those lifts you're at the point that to progress you'll need to switch to an intermediate program to keep making gains. Maybe even an advanced program because your lifts are crazy big already.

In fact I'm just going to assume you're an e-statting faggot because with lifts like that after 9 months you're either a fucking liar or going to be making Brian Shaw your bitch when you compete in WSM at the end of the year.

Go get him s-senpai!

>Fucking hell this. I'm actually considering ditching barbell training altogether because I keep straining my lower back
Yeah I've thought about it. I hope this injury is something I'll grow out of as I was making good progress and starting to like squats/deadlifts

Fucking post pics man holy shit

>Tfw after first visit at gym
>squat 45kg 5x5
>Bench 45kg 5x5
>Sore muscles especially legs aftersquat
Its not terrible for first timer r-right
How do i keep track of my weights properly
Just make a notebook or sht?

Also im 190cm 82 kg atm

pretty standard for first time. DOMS won't be so bad after another week or so.
Yeah write them down in a notebook but probably don't take it to the gym with you

bump