Cbt and stats thread? Ignore the caption, that is not a reference to batman...

Cbt and stats thread? Ignore the caption, that is not a reference to batman, the pic was originally taken for one individual.

5'7 / 150 lbs
Bench: 275x1
Squat: 275x5 (started doing legs 3 months ago, kill me)
Deadlift: 315x4
Ohp: 135x8

I very rarely try to perform 1rm's due to weak joints and scoliosis.

That pair of socks, c'mon son

>5'7"
>uses the Big Guy™ meme

for who exactly?

For u

Nice traps, op

>when a manlet starts a /cbt/ thread

Will they ever learn?

>5'7
;HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is this the power of manlets looking good at 150lb?

i hope i make it. im at that point where

>belly fat makes u insecure, dont wanna bulk
>lose all noob gainz while cutting

idk any more mangs, skinnyfat is the worst

>5"10
>160 lbs

Bulk
Age 21 / 65kg
Rate / roast

BUMP

And my back

keep it rolling

is thread dead because OP is a manlet?

Work on chest a lot fucking more. Your upper body looks alright for someone who has been training for 1-3 months.

You've got these weird block titties and your chest is just so small.

Work on lats + chest desu, nice otherwise.

I'm same height as you at 170lb, have slightly lower body fat though, honestly my man, I'd say cut as low as you can go and slow bulk

>Those traps tho

anything at this point that tells me to cut is fucking music to me.

im going 150lbs i guess

>tfw cant stop eating rice and bread

care to show your progrss pics?

man, no matter how decent somebody's body looks, I just can't imagine them looking good as a manlet. I rather be a dyel 6'2 than a shredded 5'7

How long have you been lifting? Are you natty?

I like his socks.

Bulking until next February
About 205lbs at 187cm right now, wanna reach the 225 before my cut

>Also inb4 dont bulk if you are 30% bf

Op here, I would just focus on lifting heavier and heavier weights. When first starting out, I find people get too caught up in cutting and bulking. Continue to lift weights and you will gradually see results. It's slow, but you need to stay consistence and trust the process.

You're back looks really solid. Continue to work hard and maybe work on shedding a few lbs.

6'3" / 200

1/2/3/4

Yes, so much so that I hardly even drink protein shakes.

Been lifting seriously for ~3 years now, but took a 4 month hiatus about a year and a half back that really set my behind. Lost nearly all the progress I had made up until that point. Pic is from when I had started lifting again (about a year and. A half ago) and how I look now.

I've been really focused on eating clean the last 4 months, and I truly believe that's what has helped me look as shredded as I do. Not at all trying to be a cocky asshole (I still have a ways to go for where I want to be), but trying to stress how vitally important a good diet is. I used to think I could out train my diet, and that unfortunately isn't the case

You going bear mode breh.

Wanna fitemeIRL?

Eat clean with the same macros or were you not tracking it very closely

I'm in for a fight
Fun fact: I fought against almost all martial arts practitioners there are kek

Tom Hardy is 5'7".

ah nvm then. street fighter here.

Will do buddy! Took some solid advice on here my chest does need work and the pounds will be shredded off from Feb when I start cut! Must say your traps are god like! If you want follow my YouTube channel! It's called Prefitness! Thanks again

Not tracking it very closely.

Breakfast is a banana, 2 packets of oatmeal, and now I've added in a protein shake.

Lunch is a Thai chicken crunch from just salad here in NYC

Dinner is a free for all, usually some sort of chicken dish + carbs.

Only thing that kills me are the weekends where I drink 12 beers / vodka sodas.

My rule of thumb: no soda / juices, black coffee, and no fast food. i still have my cheat meals, but i try my best to limit them to MEALS and not days

I have had a lot of trouble developing my chest, what's worked for me lately is focusing on squeezing exercises vs the traditional pushing movements everyone associated with a big chest (aka BB bench).

Scooby has been my inspiration and source of information for my of my time lifting, so id definitely suggest reading / watching a lot of his content

No you didnt.

>street fighter
Same here dude. The streets have loc'd up though, regular niggas been doing mma, muay Thai, boxing, wing chun and what not. Got even my arm broken while fighting against my older boxing brother, who also got most of his knowledge from the streets

You prefer ground battle or swinging in the hoods?

mirin' hard bro, basically goal body
routine??

I did. I never said I won those fights though. Fighting is pretty popular amongst the youth here.

I think my main issue is that I have a pigeon chest at rest so when doing a double bicep pose they just fly away ( excuse the pun) but I will work more on incline bench and as you said working more on the squeezing excerises

>Forgetting to take the shield off your back

Fucking LARPers.

At work so can't really post pics, have no way of editing face out. I bulked hard like 68kg to now 77kg, most people would say keep bulking and they would be right, but desu with you lad cutting first and bulking after is the way to go. Much easier to see progress, higher test from low BF, don't look like shit etc.

i hear you thank you very much

can anyone back him up? is it the right thing to do?

help a shitter out

Picture uploaded flipped

holy fucking shit your traps are joocy
looking good overall tho

Haha dude that's hysterical, I'm the same exact way. Probably why I don't do that pose ever, now that I think about it

Same user here

Cut until you lifts stall - as in keep putting the weight up every other session till you really can't hit it with good form, then bulk nice and gently and make decent lean gains coupled with strength.

3 weeks in

Welcome to the club bro good to know I'm not the only one out there haha

batman????

Awesome progress dude. How much weight have u cut?

good job turning the lights on

6 months on Stronglifts (no GOMAD)

>5'7
>still alive

ISHYGDDT

>no black coffee
Why though?

Natty?

i like those socks

everything else is meh unless he was like under 18

lookin good

>those 6'3 feels

Dude your delts are fucking beast.

Putosit meemiin :DDD

Bigfoot???!

Sorry, meant ONLY black coffee. Basically what I was trying to say is that all I drink (other than alcohol on the weekends) is club soda, water, and black coffee

And for everyone talking about my socks, they are dress socks from work that were rolled down due to being in the middle of changing for the gym.

No, it's kind of small. 4 inches, maybe.

Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up, right user?

5'5 125lbs
170kg deadlift
90kg bench
55kg ohp
110kg squat

I don't know why my chest is lagging so much

I have the same chest genetics. Does your chest look better unflexed?

CheK OuT how Shredddded I got in july

Can't really remember stats

Yeah lol, probably we have fuck all mass lol ignore the the rape face

Not sure if trolling, but I have never done any of those supplements, or anything else like them

I was going to upload a photo asking about bulking but fuck, I can't bring myself to even post it.

Don't be ridiculous dude post it

6'1 230
Where my rugbros at?

5'11" ~ 6'0"
216 lbs
Rate me bros?

After a week eating shit on a vacation.

182cm/90kg

your traps are DISGUSTING bro, it ruins the rest of your aesthetic physique.

176 in left pic
164 in right pic

>natty
Pitiful FFMI of 20-21 with a generous bf% of 11%.
Jesus. The Internet as deluded you guys into thinking everyone's on gear.

I agree. But there's not much you can do. You have low-set clavicles, making your neck appear disproportionately long.

>is thread dead because OP is a manlet?
>2016

Beefy hunk mode alert
Fuck I want that body. Fuck low bf. That husky bear mode is where it is fuckin at
Mirrin hard core

your head looks comically disproportionate to the rest of your body, is it just the angle? first pic looks fine, lookin good desu.

spotted the jelly skinnyfat DYEL, no need to hate friend, just lift and you too can have a nice set of traps, not as good as OP's though

Dude get a fucking tan

no
>triggered

howl ong have u been lifting?
goal body tbqh

Fuck off James Haskell. Go back to posting shitty instagram updates and shitting up the england rugby team

HAHAHAHAHAH EVERYONE DYEL AF

BEHOLD YOUR KING FUCKING DYEL FAGGOTS

Thank odin i'm 6'1. You look great, but are tiny IRL.

Please go masT. You're trolling is boring already and although you're arms are big. Being that your overall genetics are disproportionate, you'll never doing anything with it. You can't win competitions, be sponsored as an athlete, or even compare to anyone with great genetics. You'll just end up deflating and being that guy later in life that brags about how big he used to be and how much he used to lift.

Two months in and no changes in sight because of the bodyfat. Lifting is fun however. I'm gonna make it someday.

>BEHOLD YOUR KING FUCKING DYEL FAGGOTS

>GOSH I HOPE ONE DAY I CAN BE THE NEXT ZYZZ AND BE POPULAR ON THE INTERNET AND BE KNOWN BY MY INTERNET SCREENNAME

just keep chasing the dream, every moment is a decision, every decision will determine your future

>Two months in and

XDing hard my famalora

>miring that bulge

TFW When i show this picture to the girls you crave so much, but never will get because you're dyel and uglly

HER PUSSY WIL SOAKKKK. I TELL YOU SOAKKKKK

tfw being better than you all feels so good brehs, i can't express itttt

>autism

6'2" 265. cuttin hahd

>6'1
Not with those short ass arms

18 y/o
170 lbs.
6'

Bigger, not better. Not even close to better than a lot of the guys on this board lol. I have nothing against roiding and I don't consider it being fraud or whatever but the genetics of other guys I've seen on this board surpass yours and if they'd roid as well then at your size they'd look twice as good. If you get girls then good for you breh but don't come on here with people that actually know about fitness claiming you're better.

6 foot 190lbs and worried i look like a twink. These manlet threads make me happy.