I am finally going to get a house

For years I have wanted to stop renting and save up enough for a deposit on a house. - 20% deposit in my area is 60k USD.

My family will have somewhere to call their own. Where we can hammer OUR pictures into the wall as we fucking please.

Now I will have enough to finally stop paying Mr. CHingChong for the privilege of paying for is investment.

God Bless Bitcoin. Got Bless Biz you glorious fucking bastards for getting me onto this.

congrats, bro

Nice work mate, enjoy that shit. I'm one more good moon or two away from doing the same myself

>tfw no gf

help

I have no GF or BF as well user, it is for my mum and my sister.

Mum is a bit too unwell to work any more so she lives with me and I foot the bills and I want my sister to study and get a non shit degree, so she is finishing her uni up next year.

It has just been years of scraping every cent, but it is almost over.

Congrats

>buying instead of renting

never going to make it

Go one lad.

"Mum is a bit too unwell to work any more so she lives with me and I foot the bills"

This is either a LARP or the most wholesome thing I've read all day.

Almost wish it was a LARP then the last few years wouldn't be so shit and I would have more hair.

you'll never make it user.. you should hold out another 5 years then you can buy whole apartment complexes or entire neighborhoods worth of homes with today's 60k worth of bitcoin

I don;t have dreams of garages full of lambos and what not.

I just wanna get a good night's sleep in my own fucking house.

DESU i kinda feel about about saying my mum is sick.

She is just suffering from a condition called almost 60.

Congrats user.

Life is hard and unfair. You should be very proud to be able to give this to your family, majority of people will never be able to do this, let alone buy their own home.

My hope is to be like you and give my mom a little lump sum to make her retirement more enjoyable.

>Life is hard and unfair.

yes.

You are a good dude. I don't know if you family thanks you for your sacrifice, but I will anyway: thank you.

Just don't forget about your own life, bro. Duty and honor is beautiful, but I had a friend who peddled drugs to get his mom out of debt, and to have his little brother schooled. The dude didn't live loud and large, he kept to himself. His only passion was LSD, he used that shit to relax. He managed to work away the debt, his little brother finished uni, he did what he set out to do... then pancreatic cancer came. Now he is dead.

You are great for making sacrifices for your family, just don't forget that at the end of the day you have to watch out for yourself as well.

>tfw you will never have a threesome with your mom and sister every night in a house you bought for them while you support them and put them through college

why live

we all gotta go sometime.

I just want to leave the world a better place. probably will never have kids, but if I can make the family I have lives better I will do what I can.

The greatest man I knew died 1 month and 28 days ago. He was my grandfather and made the world a better place.

Saw the world burn around him when he was young, but built a legacy from the ashes. If I can do the same I will.

it sounds like your friend left the world a better place as well.

I don't know about that, but I can see what you mean. He did what a man does, he provided for his family. For most, he is just some dead dealer.

Just sneak in some fun every now and then, okay?

God bless brother. You're a good man.

>paying a bank rent instead of owning
you fucked up, OP. you fucked up

YOU fucked up

Congrats, however this is a terrible time to buy a house. Housing market operated on a 10 year cyclical bubble. Its gonna pop somewhere between a year from now and the next election, your kinda buying at the ATH.

it's because of the jews

the jews are hard and unfair

>most people will never own their own home and be in indentured servitude for the entirety of their life

yeah right. altcoin pump incoming. better cash out and buy house. kek'd

Well done user fair play to you

this is what bitcoin is all about, so good to read. congrats user, wish you many more profits in the future

damn that hit home so hard
i shed a tear user
literally in the same position still grinding

Congrats user, I'm happy for you. Best of luck! Try to keep at least a couple btc's stored in a wallet somewhere, you may be surprised in a few decades.

Crypto helped me buy a house too user-kun. I qualified for a grant to pay for the down payment and then used some gains to pay for renovations.

you don't pay a bank rent, idiot. You pay a bank mortgage, which is what OP is going to have to do unless he buys the house up front, in which case he'll be paying property tax to the government .

I am glad that there is at least more than 1 person on this board who appreciates the difference.

Yes mr. Shecklestien will be taking $100000s in interest, but at the moment every cent I pay in rent goes to ome fucking ching chong who will not fix the freakin A/C.

Renting sucks,

the worst part is being inspected like an animal @ the vets every few months.

Fucking humiliating.

you can get a 30 year mortgage for 3.5% that's nothing. Think of your rent/mortgage payment today. now think of how little that amount of money will mean in 20 years after inflation. owners will still be paying that same amount. renters will see their payment go up 3-6% per year for the rest of their lives.

Retirees will own their homes and have no payment at all. imagine retiring as a renter and your payment is double your social security check.

who is really the cuck here?