Celebs

How is it that every other celeb is ripped, big, and has a 6 pack?

Meanwhile I'm squatting, deadlifting, benching and so on and I look like a sack of potatoes.

How do these people get such definition and size? Have I been trolled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1riSAUlpxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roids are mainstream now

Because they got the money and contacts for steroids while under proper supervision of docters/dietists

I remember denzel washington having some huge chest and backne during Crimson Tide.

It is very likely that many actors do roids for a cycle or 2 to get on point for a movie role.

Butler looks like shit now.

High intensity cardio like sprints and martial arts
Low intensity every once in a while
4x12 lifting regime none of that 5x5 shit.
People like are fat powerlifters with excuses like muh insertions and strength base first and actually believe that muscle gain is not cumulative throughout your life. Best time to start was as a kid, second best is now. But not with SS. Go do an actual sport and lift 4x12.

You really think these guys are on roids?

>celeb wants to get ripped
>remembers that other celeb that got big and ripped within x weeks
>calls that guy and asks how hes done it
>sterons mate, need a source?
>repeat

>le celebs are natty meme

Too bad he couldn't change his humor.

>you get paid to look good
>roids are cheap af and safe under supervision
>you got contacts for both because everyone is on roids
>????
>ripped

They just got to "Longevity Doctors" who can hand out TRT or HGH or whatever they're legally allowed to. You don't need to go through backdoor channels to get roids.

Celebrities have much more time to work out and much more money to eat good and afford a personal trainer. If you had a personal trainer who focused on you and your goals you'd look like that in a year as well

They can afford consuming a fetus every month
stem cells are basically cheating but at least it's natural

The ugly ones dont become super stars

The only natty celebrity

I can honestly see him reking everyone on Dancing with the Stars or some shit

>tfw you can take the advice of world class trainers instead of 14 year olds on a Malaysian Drawing Imboard

>tfw you can afford the most organic nutritious and delcious foods and not have to result to WalMart whey protein powder

>tfw you can afford the best Bolivian Creatine to snort

>implying any of that makes a significant difference
Face is, anabolic steroids is the only thing that can actually accelerate muscle gaining capabilities, or are you saying christian bale gained almost 70 lbs (see ), which a lot of was muscle, in a single year without hopping on anything? You're delusional.

he doesn't even know martial arts just a b list celebrity

Underageb&

nice hollywood grandpa

Its ok little boy. Nu males like you wouldn't know a real man if he smacked you

Keep posting I want to keep laughing at you

if the actior bruce lee is so badass why isn't he in mma then bitch?

its because he would get knocked the fuck out in the real mans league the ufc

Bateman is my goal physique, and this picture has been my inspiration ever since I started lifting. Started at 60kg 6ft and it feels amazing to be getting closer and closer to my goal, currently 75kg after 7 months. Only a few more kilos to go lads.

Because hes dead? He was good friends with one of Muhammad Alis trainer and all of your top UFC fighters look up to him.

Nu males, when will they learn

Anderson Silva ,Connor Mcgregor, Jon Jones, Georges st Pierre,

When will these stupid nu males learn

Something I like to imagine sometimes would be how crazy gains you could get in like 6 months, with top grade quality steroids, a chef that will cook anything you want and a nutricial expert/trainer who helps you every day...

That's probably what these actors are dealing with, perfect scenarios for muscle growth.

Youthful, talented renaissance man.

Martial art, poetry, philosophy, acting, fight choreographing, film writer and director he did it all and was good at it

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1riSAUlpxY

They have money to hire personal trainers who actually know their shit you doofs.

pay denbts

You really think most actors aren't on roids?

>no testing like athletes
>have to git gud in very short periods of time
>for males, career literally rests on being ripped

You have to be positively delusional to think they aren't. Even conservative CDC estimates the number of AAS users in the U.S. to be several million; there are likely several guys in your gym on gear. You really think rich, connected celebrities can't get their hands on drugs that millions of nobodies get and use routinely? Come the fuck on