Boggie's weight loss thread

Weight loss when? So he can live the normie life til' the last day of his life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f85qi5lc3fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread shouldn't exist since the fat fuck can't lose weight now or ever.

He's the poster boy for autistic fatties.

He won't lose weight. He will give up, cry about it in some video and get even more pity donations.

He will die fat.

I would really like to see his face on his death bed in a couple of years, I would laugh so hard

Why doesn't he just get lipo suction he's way too old and fat to lose it manually

There are plenty people who have lost their excess weight who are past the age of 60, but the thing Boogie is missing is an ounce of self control.

If he likes pills so much then why doesn't he down some DNP?

because that might actually work and people will stop giving him pity money

Penn looked better fat..

>has a health scare
>goes on new diet/exercise regimen
>follows it for a little bit
>falls off the wagon
>cue "I'm fat because I was abused video"
>all of his enabler fans have a pity party, tell him it's not his fault
>repeat

He's never going to lose weight. He will die 550 pounds.

Why is this guy on Veeky Forums?

What does he have to do with Veeky Forums? He's a ""youtuber""

Same reason there are FPH threads

>that guy who wears basketball shorts

I hate him for starting this meme

>IT'S NOT MY FAAAAUUUULT!!!

this, I'm starting to think it's all a ruse and he perfectly knows what he's doing
Nobody can be this clueless and in denial

>years
Someone's way too optimistic

No he didn't, he looked like he had down syndrome

Boogie will never lose weight. Do you know how much he makes off of his quarterly 'im a 40 year old man that weighs 380+lbs and for some reason I have really shitty health, this is my mom's fault!!!'.

youtube.com/watch?v=f85qi5lc3fc

whoa compare this pic

to this one
has boogie actually been GAINING weight??

He actually weighs 500+

That self-loathing sack of crap needs to donate his body to science for the next season of Obesity: Post-Mortem.

His wife could make a pretty penny.

This guy cannot be far from death... this is not the face of a healthy man

The dangerous fat is the fat that resides on and inside the internal organs which cannot be lipo suctioned. It would be impracticable to lip like 400 pounds of pure fat

How many years has he been saying he's gonna lose weight?

>He's way to old

T. Guy who doesn't understand fat loss

I wish he would either lose weight or die, so that Veeky Forums stops talking about him

I think he should be pretty chad if he lost all of his weight, fixed his hair and got contacts.

You never know what kind of fucking jawline / muscle insertions are hiding under that meat suit of armor.

He still has a wife I think though, so who fucking cares. He's more accomplished than me so I can't knock him down.

Its the suits, they were fitted a lot better when he was fat, see how the third image his suit looks loose and at least two times bigger than him.

I fucking hate him. I hate how he hides behind his francis persona so he can play off anything serious as being 'satire' I hate how he tries to make videos so we pity his fat lazy ass.

I have gained lots of weight but I GET FUCKING FED UP and lose it.

This guy is just a lazy piece of shit with fatty enablers all around him and he wont do anything to change it. He probably also thinks if he gets slim that he will lose his francis persona and uses that as an excuse to eat another piece of cake

>He still has a wife I think though, so who fucking cares. He's more accomplished than me so I can't knock him down.

His wife literally has a bull.

Behind the scenes, it's all but clear that she's enabling him. The sooner he drops dead, the sooner she gets all his money.

He looked younger because all of the fat was filling in the wrinkles and he died his hair

he'll probably be dead by the end of next year. he could have possibly survived if he did lose weight, the countless videos of him saying he's going to try and lose weight, the constant videos of him saying he failed. blaming comments, blaming reddit, never blaming himself. he could have tried but he failed over and over. kinda depressing honestly.

It cracks me up that even this fat fuck has a wife who must of touched his dick at some point while people here on Veeky Forums have yet to touch a girl's hand.