Reminder that Request will be the new PayPal

> Backed by the company that launched Reddit, Dropbox and Airbnb.
> Partnered with largest finance and insurance conglomerate in the world.
> Whales are capping out dozens of accounts in the token sale.
> Going to be the next PayPal.

Request is going to be one of the last true 20x's left in crypto lads, this is our chance to become a somebody, like elon musk did with paypal.

We are going to make it bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shilling now is kinda cruel. There is no place they can get their request. Even if you add the coin on etherdelta, noone is selling.

Imagine all the US normie investors

They must be mad as hell

Nobody likes paypal so fuck your coin

hahahahahahhahah
I'm going to buy some dumbfucks bags at 1.5x ICO on etherdelta just like I did with LINK and laugh all the way to the bank

Those poor burgers. Most of them didn't get in.
FUG

Hush, no need to be mad burger. We Europeans are the richfags now

>no one likes paypal

thanks for making the arguement FOR Request.Network!

I'm Pajeet sir i invested 13eth sir i will be rich too sir.

Plz pump request sir

Wasn't monetha supposed to be the next paypal?

>1.5x ico
>50% less profits than ico

>roided out turtleneck DJ shill is co-founder
>based in lithuania
>scammy ico process

no, it was not

Scammi ico? What happened?

this is gonna moon so damn fast

This isn't going to moon period. Right now is a really bad time to get into ICO's. The cap is still at 82k right now and is moving very slowly. Compare that to Kyber's second round which ended in seconds and had the network congested.

I have a lot of accounts for this so don't reply to me saying I'm an American. Those who think this will 5x-10x are delusional. The demand just isn't there like Kyber or ZRX.

god damn i love it when things go wrong for burgers. the fucking shooting in vegas and now they can't even get into a 20x ico! HAHHAHAHAHH

Well, maybe scam is a stronger word, but they didn't have individual cap, site was down during the ico and it was sold out almost entirely to whales through the smart contract. Seeing it tanking to 0.5 ICO price was not suprising but funny though

Kyber 2nd day had no cap at all.
Request second day is only the first day cap again, + same whitelist of people.

Most of the people who didn't buy day 1 won't be buying day 2 as well. And some people who bought day 1 won't buy day 2.

This isn't rocket science /biz.

I have some space left on my pool if you want to buy RNC, tho. Email me at [email protected]

Better than having your identity stored on some random street shitters database

Haha. Kyber wasn't capped. Request is.

ZRX second day also had a cap and that was over in a minute too.

ZRX was capped and it was over in a minute.

terrible reasoning

decentralized exchange market is oversaturated and a year away from mass adoption. If they had real applicability now, both 0x and kyber could have gone to OmiseGo status.

Request is going to be a back end system and it's looking increasingly likely that YC will be linking them up with fin-tech companies.

The demand for Request didn't start piling up until after the whitelist had already closed.

It hasn't filled yet because you have people sending much less than the max cap. And a small percentage of the whitelist is skipping out because they are scared about ICO uncertainty in general. Weak hands.

There are 20k people on the waitlist and thousands more who recently became interested that would fill the hard cap in a heartbeat if they had the opportunity.

This vid has me so hyped
youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

1. Kyber's individual cap was 2 times lower
2. Kyber's second round was uncapped and bought by whales (like 900 eth txs)
3. Kyber was all about Vitalik hype and almost dead now
4. You a fucking retard
5. You have zero accounts

post proof or GTFO with your shilling

Market cap was lower, (almost 2x lower).
Request whitelist was closed early, a lot of people didn't even hear about it til after it was closed. 21k on waitlist.

zrx second day only ended so quick because the tokens were already tradeable on day 1. The price was above ICO so of course anyone with a brain would try their hardest to buy more.

Request is going to binance on day 1.

What are you talking about? I'm speaking strictly about the ICO. Stop talking about the actual projects. Most people want to flip this. You're talking about long term. No one knows how it will do long term.

You do realize those 20k slack accounts aren't all unique right? Whales will either bot or have hundreds or even thousands of accounts for themselves.

I did all the major icos, zrx, kyber, cindicator, request , bitquence... zrx is the best ico I have ever taken part in, this being a close second. Glad to be on board

>hundreds or even thousands of accounts for themselves
>strict KYC with passport selfies

KYS

It is pretty well known that a whale group had a lot of venezuelans buying tokens for them in the ico.

ZRX also had a cap on the second day and ended in a minute. you stupid fuck.

LMAO I have over a hundred accounts and they're all in the early member channel so I probably knew about it way before you. Request was shilled by 0x so that's how I knew about it so early.

and no one knew how 0x would do when the list closed.

flipping is retarded because the token price could stagnate at 1.5x ICO for the first two weeks and then go 20x a month later. Like Walton and others.

there are less whales in this one than you think. Do you think they bought thousands of passports too? Not unless they thought this was going 10x

You do realize you can buy a bunch of ID's with selfies on the deep web right? But I forgot everyone replying to me in this thread is poor as fuck so they wouldn't know about that.

love this ICO, future ones should take notes

how many times do I have to say this you fucking retard.

ZRX was live on ether delta before day 2 even began. If the trading price is higher than ICO price, even just by 1%, of course it's going to sell out YOU FUCKING DOLT

I have to thank Veeky Forums for getting in on this. I must have followed a link at some point and gone on the waitlist because why not and completely forgotten about it, then got an email saying I had been bumped onto the whitelist and then actually started researching it. Maxed out my 2 day cap and expecting solid gains.

I am a part of said whale group. I personally only had 30 accounts (and like 3 of those 30 got rejected). I know others in the group had way less accs (10-20). No one, and I mean no one, bought hundreds of KYC's, it took way too much time for even 20 filled.

You don't need to buy thousands of ID's every time. You can buy a bunch and use them for every ICO.

I'm strictly talking about those retards saying it'll go 5x-10x in this market where everyone is focused on Bitcoin and ETH.

And no, there are a bunch of whales in it. Before the ICO started it had 20k accounts and it was dead as fuck in the channel.

what is your price target?

Short term I see an easy 2x. Debating whether to hold til 5x or dip. This is backed by YC+ING, for all the normies who don't know what this means... YC shills the ever-living fuck out of their projects til they get successful.

It was going to sell out regardless you dumbfuck. The demand was huge for ZRX.

If you think this will go 5x-10x in this market you are mentally retarded.

60m market cap for a payment based crypto seems outrageously low. Should hit 100m+ easy

when does it hit exchanges and which one?

bittrex soon

Is there a slack or discord i can get in?

>Request is going to binance on day 1.

source ?

Only whitelisted members can get on the Request Slack.

where user

I can get you some. Write me to [email protected]

>ALTS PUMPING AS OF NOW
KYS, uninformed faggot.

I heard that too about YC in the crypto beak video.

Binance approves of Req and wants to list them, looking good guys

Shieeeeeeet

Lmao you larper with your 6.713 eth worth

same here bro. I have 50k Link and maxed out my account in Request. Its lamboland or crash and burn for me

Ayy 78k LINK here as well. See you in lamboland for sure my brother.

When will this be available on exchanges?

On October 20th it will be tradeable. That means ED I guess.

I am. How tho?

???? You should be on the Slack then?

it's going to binance on day 1

when?

You forgot that YC launched Coinbase too.

Bought 100k ;)

>You forgot that YC launched Coinbase too.
Fuck did not know that, that's huge.

How do I get into the slack? I got accepted off the waiting list over 2 weeks ago.

But ICOs always have such pathetic caps that it's not even worth investing in them.

hey now if you wanna pump it thats cool but dont fucking lie to me like im a fucking idiot

>last 20x's left in crypto
Why the pessimism?

Update guys. Passed on Binance interest to Request guys in their slack and they want to get into contact with them, it's happening

Which part is a lie?